Fantasy

Hello my silly boys:

Like all of you subs, I have many fantasies and urges....which usually tend to revolve around control, power exchange, seduction, humiliation, and/or pain. Currently, I have been having this fantasy...well maybe closer to an urge... whenever I go into a place with a bar. When I say bar, it could either be a restaurant with a bar or an actual bar/lounge. When I see a good looking man leaning up against a bar, I imagine he is waiting for his date who is either late or in the bathroom. I want to walk up and stand right next to him at the bar. He'll look over and smile (they always look over and smile). Ill smile back and say "Hello." I would then lean in and ask, "Can I ask you a personal question?" He would smile and say "yes, of course." I would then signal him to get closer so I could whisper the question in his ear. I would purposely press my body closer to his and have my lips ever so slightly touch his ear. As I seductively whispered, "Would you be offended if I just ran my hand down the inside of your pants?", I would be doing just that....slowly sliding my hand down his stomach into his pants and with an open palm quickly caressing his penis. I would then remove my hand and while still breathing softly in his ear, I would say "I guess not" and walk away.

Seduction- a power and tool only a woman can use correctly.

MTran

Hello my silly boys:

Like all of you subs, I have many fantasies and urges....which usually tend to revolve around control, power exchange, seduction, humiliation, and/or pain. Currently, I have been having this fantasy...well maybe closer to an urge... whenever I go into a place with a bar. When I say bar, it could either be a restaurant with a bar or an actual bar/lounge. When I see a good looking man leaning up against a bar, I imagine he is waiting for his date who is either late or in the bathroom. I want to walk up and stand right next to him at the bar. He'll look over and smile (they always look over and smile). Ill smile back and say "Hello." I would then lean in and ask, "Can I ask you a personal question?" He would smile and say "yes, of course." I would then signal him to get closer so I could whisper the question in his ear. I would purposely press my body closer to his and have my lips ever so slightly touch his ear. As I seductively whispered, "Would you be offended if I just ran my hand down the inside of your pants?", I would be doing just that....slowly sliding my hand down his stomach into his pants and with an open palm quickly caressing his penis. I would then remove my hand and while still breathing softly in his ear, I would say "I guess not" and walk away.

MTran

SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN, YOU definetly have all the attributes of seduction: beauty, superior intelligence, personality, class, a natural dominant. in fact, YOU have more of these qualities than any woman should be blessed with.

Hello my silly boys:

MTran

I am all for Your current fantasy/urge, as I do find it to be extremely seductive. A beautiful Asian womans hand is always welcome in my pants, regardless of where we happen to be at the time.

Silly Boy

Hello my silly boys:

MTran

Right.

I dare you.