Fantasy 2

I know all the Mistresses would agree as well but I love having my feet rubbed and my toes licked. I have this fantasy which takes place at my gym. After taking a good long spin class, I also tend to do a core training work out (Im usually at the gym for 1.5/2 hrs). At the end of my workout, I go into this room which is usually reserved for stretching and other workouts done on a mat. As I am stretching, I fantasize that 4 men who are stretching as well, come over and remove my shoes. Two of them start rubbing and licking my feet while the other two are rubbing my calves and thighs. My legs and feet being completely worshipped after long workout......oh sounds amazing.

MTran

I know all the Mistresses would agree as well but I love having my feet rubbed and my toes licked. I have this fantasy which takes place at my gym. After taking a good long spin class, I also tend to do a core training work out (Im usually at the gym for 1.5/2 hrs). At the end of my workout, I go into this room which is usually reserved for stretching and other workouts done on a mat. As I am stretching, I fantasize that 4 men who are stretching as well, come over and remove my shoes. Two of them start rubbing and licking my feet while the other two are rubbing my calves and thighs. My legs and feet being completely worshipped after long workout......oh sounds amazing.

MTran

...That's a good one. :P

MTran

Okay I am DEFINITELY going to need to know where you work out. I'm at the point where I want to disregard my fantasies and make my new fantasy making all of your fantasies come true!!

MTran

MTran,

Since You did not reveal the names of the bars that You drink and fantasize at , I would assume it is useless to inquire as to the gym which You work out and fantasize at.

Anyway, Your beautiful legs and feet deserve to be completely worshipped either after a long workout, or anytime You feel the specific need.

MTran

SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN, are YOU sure these are just fantasies?

MTran

Hi Mistress Tran,

Does it have to be 4 men? That is pretty crowded. How about one with strong hands and an insatiable appetite for pleasing You?

Skeech

MTran

Where is this gym and what time Mistress Tran?

MTran

If you want to make that a reality, just let me know and I'll be there so fast. I can already taste your sexy toes.

That sounds so amazingly hot. I would love to serve you after you work out, to pry those hot smelly sneakers off your feet and lick your sweaty feet clean and give you a feet massage. Foot massages are one of those things I'm can actually pride myself in being good at. XD

MTran

I think all the Mistresses have had this fantasy! We should start our own gym Tran, where this is mandatory in the stretching room and subs are used as punching bags and trampolines :)

You may not know the bars I am at or the gym I work out at but at least you know where to find me if you care to fulfill my fantasy.

Part of my workout is to kick box as well so who will volunteer to be my punching and kicking bag?

having a high level for pain tolerance i'd make a great bag to beat up on.

You may not know the bars I am at or the gym I work out at but at least you know where to find me if you care to fulfill my fantasy.

Part of my workout is to kick box as well so who will volunteer to be my punching and kicking bag?

MTran,

When it comes to being kicked or punched, we sure do know where to find You. I must admit, the bar & gym scenarios seemed somewhat more pleasurable, but the bottom line is being able to fulfill Your fantasies, no matter what they happen to be at any given moment in time.

I think all the Mistresses have had this fantasy! We should start our own gym Tran, where this is mandatory in the stretching room and subs are used as punching bags and trampolines :)

Is it safe to say that you would not be jumping on a trampoline in stilettos?

I will be looking forward to the grand opening of the Fortress Fitness Center.

MJung- Great idea! And we would have our personal towel holder, water holder, cell phone holder, and Ipod changer- a different sub for each thing...hahah

MJung- Great idea! And we would have our personal towel holder, water holder, cell phone holder, and Ipod changer- a different sub for each thing...hahah

I love it. The only way one of you boys can have a membership is as a sub. Let's not forget personal sweat licker and toilet; I always have to pee when I'm at the gym!