Bare handed or leather?

woffy,

This is a fascinating post. I don't remember it but I'm glad you raised it from oblivion.

I was compelled to session by a photo of a domme that I saw in a newspaper. It took me about one

year from the date that I saw that photo until I had my first session. Looking back if I had seen a photo

of Mistress Kang I believe I would have sessioned a year earlier.

whip

Hey Whip,

Glad you enjoyed the revival. There are many posts from my pre-partaking days (mostly from Minnie and Vicky Kim) that I visit from time to time that are as arousing today as they were then.

Ray

Woffy,For me i think it may have been "the gaze topic" although there were a few posts where Minnie mentioned her "grazing her breasts upon a subs back" to tease them and her soft whispers in their ears to tug them from their special place before either some form of verbal or physical humiliation or pain, in order to show her some devotion or worship.I remember some back and forth I had with her about cooking and knife work that really intrigued me. I was talking about a picnic and when she started talking about certain brands and styles of knives, I knew I needed to be mind-fucked by Minnie.

I was driving on rt 1 & 9 westbound from the Holland Tunnel in NJ, when Ms Kang told me the bad news, I was talking to her on speakerphone while driving, I was very upset. Mostly with myself, and missed my exit as I tried to plead with Ms Kang to try and convince Minnie to do one more session! Funny shit!Toby

Quite a coincidence, Toby. I live not far from the tunnel and 1 & 9 and probably got the bad news about Minnie about the same time as you (e-mail). I was told she was on a sabatical and it wasn't for 2 or 3 months before we found out she had retired. There's still a part of me that hopes she'll make a comeback.

I really like that this topic was brought back up. Unfortunately, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Minnie as she was gone before I had arrived at the Fortress. As a complete dominate (I have played with my toys to see how they feel but I do not enjoy being a bottom...sorry boys- no spanking Mistress Tran!), I understand the appeal and use of both hands and toys for my sub. Using my hand creates a physical connection between my sub and I but it also demonstrates the physical effort I am putting in to discipline/bring pleasure to my sub. Spanking with your bare hand can be tiring and a bit painful especially since I like to go well over 50 swats. On the other side, using a crop/paddle/flogger gives me a feeling of power. Wielding such a instrument of pain and discipline is a very tangible view of dominance. These instruments are usually crafted so beautifully that I cant help putting them in my hands. :-)

Mistress Tran,

Using your bare hand, to me, is more about warming up both the Mistress and the sub. Soft smacks combined with caressing and squeezing followed by hard smacks are stepping stones to the beautiful instruments that your hands can't resist.

Woffy

I see and understand that bare handed spanking is pleasurable and also painful on the hand. My palm sometimes turns colors from lots of spanking. I feel it's the sub's responsibility to blow on my hand or massage it. I connect with my sub by feeling his skin and also by feeling his dutiful blows on my hand to ease the burden of pleasuring him.

In my session with Ms Chen, I massaged and blew on her hand after she spanked me. She laughed.