Leaving my mark... via Sharpie!

Hi subbies :)

While quite a few of you enjoying sporting a Mistress' work (from caning, flogging, whipping, etc.), there are a number of people who must utilize a bit more of discretion. Abrasions and discoloring of the skin can last for a few days, and can not always be hidden. Not to mention, there are others who enjoy all aspects of domination, but can not tolerate much pain.

So... how do you guys feel about ink? Specifically from a marker, such as a Sharpie.

Being drawn on with a marker is completely painless, and the experience may even be found sensuous to some. Also, the use of rubbing alcohol paired with a thorough washing can remove permanent ink from skin fairly easily. There may be a faint residue left, but it is clearly not as obvious as bruises or scrapes.

Writing my name in bold cursive letters all over a submissive's body... and then admiring my work afterward fills me with immense satisfaction. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! There's nothing like staking claim over a slave's body, even if it is for a short period of time.

Who's willing to be my human canvas and proudly display my art work? :lol:

While quite a few of you enjoying sporting a Mistress' work (from caning, flogging, whipping, etc.), there are a number of people who must utilize a bit more of discretion. Abrasions and discoloring of the skin can last for a few days, and can not always be hidden. Not to mention, there are others who enjoy all aspects of domination, but can not tolerate much pain.

So... how do you guys feel about ink? Specifically from a marker, such as a Sharpie.

Being drawn on with a marker is completely painless, and the experience may even be found sensuous to some. Also, the use of rubbing alcohol paired with a thorough washing can remove permanent ink from skin fairly easily. There may be a faint residue left, but it is clearly not as obvious as bruises or scrapes.

Writing my name in bold cursive letters all over a submissive's body... and then admiring my work afterward fills me with immense satisfaction. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! There's nothing like staking claim over a slave's body, even if it is for a short period of time.

Mistress Chen,

I do love Your thought process. Wearing only Your name on my body would fill me with immense satisfaction as well, not to mention the joy of having a beautiful Mistress stake claim over my body.

Mistress Chen,

I do love Your thought process. Wearing only Your name on my body would fill me with immense satisfaction as well, not to mention the joy of having a beautiful Mistress stake claim over my body.

Hehe thanks akiravn! Displaying ownership is a form of exerting control... and exerting control is a delicious feeling. ;)

Mistress Chen,

Agreed, even if it's for just a short while.

any sub worth his weight in salt would, SUPERIOR MISTRESS CHEN. YOU could write on me anything YOU desired. i'd love to be YOUR subway wall!

Agreed, even if it's for just a short while.

Yes! Many individuals can not afford for any "evidence of play" to be visible for long, since it could possibly jeopardize relationships, careers, etc... which is why the branding by marker is a viable option. Think of it as a stick-on temporary tattoo! LOL. Need to remove it before the significant other sees? Rub it off!

Hmmmm... thinking of temporary stick-on tattoos, maybe I can get a few custom made that say "I BELONG TO CHEN" or "CHEN'S LIL SLUT" or "PROPERTY OF CHEN" Then I can give 'em out to my worthy subs... and whoever collects all 3 wins! :lol:

any sub worth his weight in salt would, SUPERIOR MISTRESS CHEN. YOU could write on me anything YOU desired. i'd love to be YOUR subway wall!

LOL subway wall? I haven't seen much graffiti on the trains as of late... nothing like the 80's anyway. But I do like the prospect of having someone being my "subway wall." I could desecrate it in other ways. ;)

Yes! Many individuals can not afford for any "evidence of play" to be visible for long, since it could possibly jeopardize relationships, careers, etc... which is why the branding by marker is a viable option. Think of it as a stick-on temporary tattoo! LOL. Need to remove it before the significant other sees? Rub it off!

Hmmmm... thinking of temporary stick-on tattoos, maybe I can get a few custom made that say "I BELONG TO CHEN" or "CHEN'S LIL SLUT" or "PROPERTY OF CHEN" Then I can give 'em out to my worthy subs... and whoever collects all 3 wins! :lol:

I LOVE all of the catchy sayings for the custom made temporary Chen stick-on tattoos, now I must wonder what the worthy sub who collects all 3 wins?

Even though I would have to say, that if we belong to You, are Your property as well as Your lil' slut, then we have already won something pretty damn special.

I love the idea of a temporary mark...and especially with the aid of a sharpie. There are so many possibilities!

One time at a fetish play party, I brought my trusty sharpie and drew eyebrows and mustaches on as many willing (and some unwilling) players as I could get my hands on.

In addition, many of us have office stamps stating "property of Jung" or "owned by Choi" etc.

I haven't used mine yet, who will be the first?

I love the idea of a temporary mark...and especially with the aid of a sharpie. There are so many possibilities!

One time at a fetish play party, I brought my trusty sharpie and drew eyebrows and mustaches on as many willing (and some unwilling) players as I could get my hands on.

In addition, many of us have office stamps stating "property of Jung" or "owned by Choi" etc.

i love to be marked with the scent of the Mistress and espeically love to carry that scent in my beard so i can enjoy it until it wears off. Since i only session when i travel, i can be quite anonymous.

This reminds me of a movie from the mid 90's "The Pillow Book" with Ewan McGregor. Still being in my teens back then, it was one of those movies that planted a seed in my head of letting a woman take control of my body and use it as she pleased.

mZ,

Can I dare ask what Your office stamp states? Also a bit curious as to why it has yet to be used?

This reminds me of a movie from the mid 90's "The Pillow Book" with Ewan McGregor. Still being in my teens back then, it was one of those movies that planted a seed in my head of letting a woman take control of my body and use it as she pleased.

tingtong,

I loved this movie and it clearly left the same impression on me after viewing.

OOOH we also have a blacklight/uv pen!! It comes with a little uv penlight and is really cool cause the marker's ink is invisible until you shine the light on it. Great for sessions cause it comes off easily and anyway, it's invisible! As long as the subby in question doesn't leave it on and then go head off to a club ;)

OK

LOL subway wall? I haven't seen much graffiti on the trains as of late... nothing like the 80's anyway. But I do like the prospect of having someone being my "subway wall." I could desecrate it in other ways. ;)

:o

The thought of having any of the Mistresses leave their mark on my flesh is very intriguing. What are some of the possible media - in addition to ink - that the Mistresses have used or would like to use? And how difficult are these media to remove afterwards?

Also - for bruising, how do the Mistresses know when to stop if their subject can not afford to have lasting marks? I would want to endure as much as possible for the Mistresses, but am limited in the duration of the marking due to various circumstances. I believe (possibly very foolishly) that my tolerance for pain is higher than what my flesh can allow for long-term marking. I am under no illusion that any of the Mistresses could reach my pain threshold - and easily exceed it, and this is not a challenge. ;)

The thought of having any of the Mistresses leave their mark on my flesh is very intriguing. What are some of the possible media - in addition to ink - that the Mistresses have used or would like to use? And how difficult are these media to remove afterwards?

Also - for bruising, how do the Mistresses know when to stop if their subject can not afford to have lasting marks? I would want to endure as much as possible for the Mistresses, but am limited in the duration of the marking due to various circumstances. I believe (possibly very foolishly) that my tolerance for pain is higher than what my flesh can allow for long-term marking. I am under no illusion that any of the Mistresses could reach my pain threshold - and easily exceed it, and this is not a challenge. ;)

Hey Sartori- I mentioned earlier in the thread that we have UV light pens, technically still ink but it is invisible unless under a UV light (the pens come with little UV penlights).

As for bruising, if I am spanking or paddling for example I will spread out where hits land which can buy some time because the impacts are evenly distributed. But really, I mostly go on instinct keeping track of the duration, rate and weight of the hits and then observing the resulting redness.

One of the reasons that I enjoy bastinado so much is that it is difficult to mark the bottoms of the feet (plus not so visible) AND it is quite painful. Hence, for ambitious boy toys like you, for example, 1 really hard hit = lots of pain! = no marks :)

Have you tried electricity?

Hey Sartori- I mentioned earlier in the thread that we have UV light pens, technically still ink but it is invisible unless under a UV light (the pens come with little UV penlights).

As for bruising, if I am spanking or paddling for example I will spread out where hits land which can buy some time because the impacts are evenly distributed. But really, I mostly go on instinct keeping track of the duration, rate and weight of the hits and then observing the resulting redness.

One of the reasons that I enjoy bastinado so much is that it is difficult to mark the bottoms of the feet (plus not so visible) AND it is quite painful. Hence, for ambitious boy toys like you, for example, 1 really hard hit = lots of pain! = no marks :)

Have you tried electricity?

Mistress Ree,

I did see the UV option - a good alternative, but with my luck I would end up in a bar that used UV light and have it show up on my forehead... I was inquiring about other types of media - such as cosmetics (lipstick, eyeliner, etc), fingerpaints, and other options. I am not sure if you or any of the Mistresses have used these options, and how easy it is for a submissive to remove the writing afterwards.

Bastinado... Hmmm... Ambitious boy toys like me? Something to consider, so long as I don't have a lot of walking to do the next day!

Electricity? Is there a conspiracy at the Fortress to get me to submit myself to this option? This was briefly discussed during my session last week, and I parked this in the "hard limits" category (and survived the disappointment that it caused Mistress Tran). Now you are bringing it up. If I didn't know any better, I would seriously think there was a plot against me.

Thanks for the response.

Sartori

Mistress Ree,

I did see the UV option - a good alternative, but with my luck I would end up in a bar that used UV light and have it show up on my forehead... I was inquiring about other types of media - such as cosmetics (lipstick, eyeliner, etc), fingerpaints, and other options. I am not sure if you or any of the Mistresses have used these options, and how easy it is for a submissive to remove the writing afterwards.

Bastinado... Hmmm... Ambitious boy toys like me? Something to consider, so long as I don't have a lot of walking to do the next day!

Electricity? Is there a conspiracy at the Fortress to get me to submit myself to this option? This was briefly discussed during my session last week, and I parked this in the "hard limits" category (and survived the disappointment that it caused Mistress Tran). Now you are bringing it up. If I didn't know any better, I would seriously think there was a plot against me.

Thanks for the response.

Sartori

A plot? Against you? Silly Sartori, we don't plot! ;)

Cosmetics work well and are easy to remove, but if you use lipstick make sure it isn't pushed all of the way up or it may break off if you use a heavy hand. I've spelled out my name in wax before, on a subs back.

You should really consider electro, I feel like it gets a bad rap sometimes for being really hardcore. Yes, it can be painful but at a lower power and less intense wave setting it feels tingly and not unpleasant (speaking from experience, I know what all of the settings feel like). Plus, with the simple twist of a knob you, well, WE have precision control over the tingles ;)

A plot? Against you? Silly Sartori, we don't plot! ;)

Cosmetics work well and are easy to remove, but if you use lipstick make sure it isn't pushed all of the way up or it may break off if you use a heavy hand. I've spelled out my name in wax before, on a subs back.

You should really consider electro, I feel like it gets a bad rap sometimes for being really hardcore. Yes, it can be painful but at a lower power and less intense wave setting it feels tingly and not unpleasant (speaking from experience, I know what all of the settings feel like). Plus, with the simple twist of a knob you, well, WE have precision control over the tingles ;)

Electricity is on my bucket list of things to try... my bucket list is getting very long.