Leaving my mark... via Sharpie!

Cosmetics work well and are easy to remove, but if you use lipstick make sure it isn't pushed all of the way up or it may break off if you use a heavy hand. I've spelled out my name in wax before, on a subs back.

You should really consider electro, I feel like it gets a bad rap sometimes for being really hardcore. Yes, it can be painful but at a lower power and less intense wave setting it feels tingly and not unpleasant (speaking from experience, I know what all of the settings feel like). Plus, with the simple twist of a knob you, well, WE have precision control over the tingles ;)

Mistress Ree,

Since You speak from experience, can I inquire as to what Your favorite electro setting happens to be?

I also like the idea of Your name being spelled out in lipstick or wax.

A plot? Against you? Silly Sartori, we don't plot! ;)

Cosmetics work well and are easy to remove, but if you use lipstick make sure it isn't pushed all of the way up or it may break off if you use a heavy hand. I've spelled out my name in wax before, on a subs back.

You should really consider electro, I feel like it gets a bad rap sometimes for being really hardcore. Yes, it can be painful but at a lower power and less intense wave setting it feels tingly and not unpleasant (speaking from experience, I know what all of the settings feel like). Plus, with the simple twist of a knob you, well, WE have precision control over the tingles ;)

Mistress Ree,

Of course you and the other Mistresses do not plot. "Gentle persuasion" is probably much more effective than plots... ;)

If someone were to wish to use cosmetics, would you expect that the individual bring the desired media with him or her to the session? As for wax - very intriguing and definitely something to consider.

As for electro, well, I am always amazed how you and the other Mistresses can make something that has the potential to cause pain sound so harmless. I mean, how can someone refuse a treatment that is defined as "tingly and not unpleasant"? Perhaps it is the sinister undertones behind the near glee you had typing that "WE" (meaning the Mistresses of course) have precise control over the tingles. Yes, I can HEAR sinister undertones in written text. It's a gift. ;)

Sartori

Mistress Ree,

Of course you and the other Mistresses do not plot. "Gentle persuasion" is probably much more effective than plots... ;)

If someone were to wish to use cosmetics, would you expect that the individual bring the desired media with him or her to the session? As for wax - very intriguing and definitely something to consider.

As for electro, well, I am always amazed how you and the other Mistresses can make something that has the potential to cause pain sound so harmless. I mean, how can someone refuse a treatment that is defined as "tingly and not unpleasant"? Perhaps it is the sinister undertones behind the near glee you had typing that "WE" (meaning the Mistresses of course) have precise control over the tingles. Yes, I can HEAR sinister undertones in written text. It's a gift. ;)

Sartori

"If someone were to wish to..." What's with the hypotheticals Sartori, are you talking about yourself? If so, just say so :lol:

We have basic cosmetics for session use- a couple of lipsticks, eye shadows, liner, mascara etc. If you have specific preferences though or you plan on a lot of writing being done you should bring some.

I don't know what you mean by sinister, you must have been misreading between the lines. That "glee" you claim to have detected was purely my excitement at the thought of another enlightened soul stepping into the light. Light which would not have been possible without electricity.

Mistress Ree,

Sartori

Does this mean we get to "shock-you-up" the next time? I can't wait! Teehee!

"If someone were to wish to..." What's with the hypotheticals Sartori, are you talking about yourself? If so, just say so :lol:

We have basic cosmetics for session use- a couple of lipsticks, eye shadows, liner, mascara etc. If you have specific preferences though or you plan on a lot of writing being done you should bring some.

I don't know what you mean by sinister, you must have been misreading between the lines. That "glee" you claim to have detected was purely my excitement at the thought of another enlightened soul stepping into the light. Light which would not have been possible without electricity.

I may or may not have been referring to myself... or I just get caught up in the philosophical quandaries of life and it spills over into my writing.

Perhaps I did misread, and no disrespect was intended. And perhaps one day my enlightenment will be complete and I will step out from the darkness and head towards the light... let's hope, should I venture forth, that the end result is pleasantly shocking!

Sartori

Wow, I find that the eagerness to "shock-me-up" and the amusement (teehee) are making me wish to simultaneously say "Yes" and run and hide under the bed... I am not sure what that actually means in terms of a response.

Wow, I find that the eagerness to "shock-me-up" and the amusement (teehee) are making me wish to simultaneously say "Yes" and run and hide under the bed... I am not sure what that actually means in terms of a response.

Yes, yes and yes! Your fate has been sealed! lol

Hi subbies :)

While quite a few of you enjoying sporting a Mistress' work (from caning, flogging, whipping, etc.), there are a number of people who must utilize a bit more of discretion. Abrasions and discoloring of the skin can last for a few days, and can not always be hidden. Not to mention, there are others who enjoy all aspects of domination, but can not tolerate much pain.

So... how do you guys feel about ink? Specifically from a marker, such as a Sharpie.

Being drawn on with a marker is completely painless, and the experience may even be found sensuous to some. Also, the use of rubbing alcohol paired with a thorough washing can remove permanent ink from skin fairly easily. There may be a faint residue left, but it is clearly not as obvious as bruises or scrapes.

Writing my name in bold cursive letters all over a submissive's body... and then admiring my work afterward fills me with immense satisfaction. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! There's nothing like staking claim over a slave's body, even if it is for a short period of time.

Who's willing to be my human canvas and proudly display my art work? :lol:

I would love Mistress zhao to write on my ass property of mistress zhao

• 5 months later...

Hi subbies :)

While quite a few of you enjoying sporting a Mistress' work (from caning, flogging, whipping, etc.), there are a number of people who must utilize a bit more of discretion. Abrasions and discoloring of the skin can last for a few days, and can not always be hidden. Not to mention, there are others who enjoy all aspects of domination, but can not tolerate much pain.

So... how do you guys feel about ink? Specifically from a marker, such as a Sharpie.

Being drawn on with a marker is completely painless, and the experience may even be found sensuous to some. Also, the use of rubbing alcohol paired with a thorough washing can remove permanent ink from skin fairly easily. There may be a faint residue left, but it is clearly not as obvious as bruises or scrapes.

Writing my name in bold cursive letters all over a submissive's body... and then admiring my work afterward fills me with immense satisfaction. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! There's nothing like staking claim over a slave's body, even if it is for a short period of time.

Who's willing to be my human canvas and proudly display my art work? :lol:

Sharpie sounds interesting, I was actually thinking of some more permanent and inconspicuous that I can see and touch to remind me of you. LoL