Kiss and tell fantasies

whiplash

Kiss and tell!

Ok, what Mistresses at the Fortress have you fantasized about, fawned over her pics, drooled and let your imagination go wild but yet you have not taken the plunge and dipped hot steamy waters of a face to face session. For me it is Mistress Seung. Not sure why exactly but something about her is intriguing. Fortunately, who knows what the future will bring. How about you?

whip

Kiss and tell!

Ok, what Mistresses at the Fortress have you fantasized about, fawned over her pics, drooled and let your imagination go wild but yet you have not taken the plunge and dipped hot steamy waters of a face to face session. For me it is Mistress Seung. Not sure why exactly but something about her is intriguing. Fortunately, who knows what the future will bring. How about you?

whip

hey whip, i have not been on the forum for quite awhile and i came across this post of yours and there are a couple of the Mistresses that i have drooled over and obsessed with and one of them was my first experience but i wanted to find out more about myself to be better equipped before i wasted her time again :oops: . Ms. Kim was my first and she has touched me psychologically much deeper than she may know as i think back to how ridiculously i acted as a fumbling, bumbling fool that first time. i have spent many a night thinking about her and i always find myself blowing up those pics of her in those leather boots! :D

I must say i am very excited to see Ms Kirot back in the fold, as her gaze draws me in whenever i come across her pics! Ms. Vu captures my imagination as well in all her glorious pictures and strangely the candid shots of her outside are what excites me, not that i would ever run into her on the streets of the seaport, ;) not my area of town!

Finally there is Ms Chan whom i fantasize and anticipate/worry will wrap her dulcet tones into a noose about my mind where i can only imagine would be a wonderful and exciting place to die if just for a moment, and to need her to keep me afloat instead of drowning in my own thoughts.

The sirens that i have answered within the fortress walls and that have already bent my will and back so easily through mere suggestion and tested my fortitude with their weapon of choice whether it be physical or mental occupy my daily thoughts and pop up in my nightly thoughts as well. such sweet lasting memories no matter the trials i had to endure to gain them. thank you all -toby

Whiplash,

I am actually so into Asian women, I honestly feel that it has become an obsession of mine. Each of the lovely and beautiful Players of the Fortress offer such diverse beauty, all of which I have fantasized about at one time or another. However, without question, physically I must admit to an absolute animal attraction to Mistress Ahn, one look at her gorgeous face and extremely HOT body always makes me drool, she is my ultimate turn on. Then I also need to mention the fact that mentally M. Chan really beguiles me and has completely captivated my thoughts in a way that I find hard to explain. I am just so intrigued by the way her intricate mind works, her thought process is amazing and her every word has a drug like affect on me. It is just so nice to always know that there is a place to bring these exhilarating fantasies to life.

Kiss and tell!

whip

hey whip, i have not been on the forum for quite awhile and i came across this post of yours and there are a couple of the Mistresses.....

...Finally there is Ms Chan whom i fantasize and anticipate/worry will wrap her dulcet tones into a noose about my mind where i can only imagine would be a wonderful and exciting place to die if just for a moment, and to need her to keep me afloat instead of drowning in my own thoughts.

The sirens that i have answered within the fortress walls and that have already bent my will and back so easily through mere suggestion and tested my fortitude with their weapon of choice whether it be physical or mental occupy my daily thoughts and pop up in my nightly thoughts as well. such sweet lasting memories no matter the trials i had to endure to gain them. thank you all -toby

Why hello there, Toby.

It does seem unusual that you are fearful of a good mental enema. I would not perceive you as one who cannot endure some verbal abuse. I would think that a good dose of physical tests that require time management and heat would be best for you. It would be amusing to watch you fail. :lol: But I guess I won't know until you enter my realm. I highly recommend that you prepare yourself as one would if he were in the weeds. ;)

Why hello there, Toby.

It does seem unusual that you are fearful of a good mental enema. I would not perceive you as one who cannot endure some verbal abuse. I would think that a good dose of physical tests that require time management and heat would be best for you. It would be amusing to watch you fail. :lol: But I guess I won't know until you enter my realm. I highly recommend that you prepare yourself as one would if he were in the weeds. ;)

Ms Minnie,

it is not fear of a good mental enema, but i have not run into anyone that can take on the challenge in about 9 years. i loved the verbal abuse, i just miss it! :lol: there have been a few whom have tried but i would usually get bored, and then self-destruct because of my lack of patience. i miss it all, the weeds, the adrenaline rush, the yelling, the egos, and the camaraderie. i read your post in the devotee forum and i nearly jumped up and down with joy. :D i believe i want to be caught by you at the beginning of the rush without the mise en place i need to survive the weeds, trying to make it a la minute! ;) i will be there as soon as i can :!: would you like me to bring you anything? :idea:

Thank You Ms Chan for calling me out on my veiled plea for help! -toby

Toby,

I've written more on the Devotee forum. But to answer your question, hmmmm....

2004 Meursault 1er Cru

2003 Chateauneuf du Pape, have you had the white?

Oh hell, I'll drink from a box! :lol::lol::lol:

Just bring your lovely self to be skinned, boned, portioned and served! ;)

Toby,

I've written more on the Devotee forum. But to answer your question, hmmmm....

2004 Meursault 1er Cru

2003 Chateauneuf du Pape, have you had the white?

Oh hell, I'll drink from a box! :lol::lol::lol:

Just bring your lovely self to be skinned, boned, portioned and served! ;)

Ms Minnie,

i am one to believe that you have one, chef/gyuto, depending upon your preference, keep it sharp and use for everything. I understand the premise that there is a perfect tool for each job but that is allot of work outside of work to upkeep. ;) i just don't have the patience and the "oc's" would start kicking in and i would have to sharpen everything to a laser edge. i have allot now only because i tend to buy more than i can use, (some are still in the box!) i am sure as i have been reading every post that you have written that you get as much satisfaction from the seemingly mundane "chores" to the intricate. i can only dream in anticipation that my schedule will change towards the next holiday, it will, i make it! :lol: then i will get the chance to see how vigorously you have been training yourself for this new skill set, as if you are like me, you will not be satisfied until you hang with the best and be remembered for adding a little artisitic license :twisted: 8-)

it is too bad that i have just found some of your favorites as i just drank my last 94 puligny-montrachet on the holiday. it didn't suck! :D but speaking of champagne, favs to include, Perrier- Jouet Bouteille Le Fleur, LP rose, Billecart-Salmon rose. impatiently wanting the days to move faster -toby

Hmmm -Here's my Fantasy

I can't get Mistress Kang out of my mind. She's like an itch that i can't scratch- I am getting weaker by the day. I wish there were more photos of her to fuel my fantasies but I know sooner of later I will succumb to her. I love her big breasts and blond hair. I'm tall and tend to be attracted to taller Dommes. I always fantasize of her in a Black outfit with Sexy Black stiletto boots, with a tight skirt and top that strains to hold her breasts in place. I imagine her putting a leash on my cock and balls and pulling me around her dungeon. I know she wants me to lick the dirt off her stiletto heeled boots, as she verbally berates me for being a poor boot licker. I see her with a riding crop, you know, the one with the little hand on it, slapping my ass as I count and thank her for each stroke.

She tells me her bladder is full and She needs to pee and my mouth is so convenient that decides to use it. She sprays my face and mouth with more pee than anyone has every done before.Naturally, she sees that some drops went to the floor and i have to lick up every precious bit of her wine. I feverishly try to catch it all- not wanting to disappoint. She pushes my face into the pee with her boot and and tells me do a good job, or else she'll whip my ass some more. "You are going to be a Great Piss Pot for me and all my Mistress friends"- "I just know you will."

She constantly tells me that I'm her new slave and she was what i have searched for all my submissive life. She says

She will train me and add me to her stable.She soooo right, She's got a hold of me and I can't escape.

She drags me over to the table and sits on the edge and makes me kneel below her. She tells me to open my mouth and spits in it several times. After savoring her spit, she instructs me to wank my cock as I look up at her, only to receive several face slaps, as she skillfully puts me in my place. As i look up at this Ultimate Goddess, I feel powerless and incredibly weakened by her Dominant Persona. She knows how to humble and humiliate a man and treat him as her property. At that moment another Mistress walks in on us and Ms.Kang says to her " feel free to see this little bitch get humiliated".I get to the point of release when she she utters the words "Cum for me NOW my little bitch" I shoot my load on the floor. " Now get your face down there and lick it all up I want my floor left spotlessly clean- ! Ms. Kang hops of the table and spits into the goooy mess i already left and tells the other Mistress she can add her spit too, which she does- They both stand over me and laugh as they take their shoes to the back of my head and keep my mouth on the job at hand.

She tells the other Domme, that me, being her new Bitch, she will send me home wearing a pair of panties so I have nothing but thoughts of her on my trip back home. She THEN took out some scissors ,and cut my underwear to shreds,assuring that they could not be worn again. Then I get into the panties and kneel before Ms. Kang as the her friend listens to Her admonish me for being such a lousy first time slave for her,. "you're mine-Understand, bitch.You belong to me and I'm going to train you like no other. I was not at all pleased by your efforts as my whipping boy boot licker, cum eater, or piss pot" I'm very sorry Ms. Kang I'll try harder next time... " Yes you will. cause you know I know what makes you tick. Now kiss her feet and Kiss my Ass where it says SLUT and know that is what you are... My SLUT'

I kissed the words SLUT tattooed on her Beautiful Gorgeous ass knowing full well that was my fate to be and I was Hooked.

As I rode the subway back home wearing panties I knew I would never be the same again.......Do fantasies ever cum True???

su'b4U,

You'll never know unless you try. In my experience the reality of serving and playing with Mistress Kang is far more interesting than any fantasy. I had several of them about Her before i went to the fortress and my dreams have been exceeded beyond any expectations that I had.

whip

Hmmm -Here's my Fantasy

I can't get Mistress Kang out of my mind. She's like an itch that i can't scratch- I am getting weaker by the day. I wish there were more photos of her to fuel my fantasies but I know sooner of later I will succumb to her. I love her big breasts and blond hair. I'm tall and tend to be attracted to taller Dommes. I always fantasize of her in a Black outfit with Sexy Black stiletto boots, with a tight skirt and top that strains to hold her breasts in place. I imagine her putting a leash on my cock and balls and pulling me around her dungeon. I know she wants me to lick the dirt off her stiletto heeled boots, as she verbally berates me for being a poor boot licker. I see her with a riding crop, you know, the one with the little hand on it, slapping my ass as I count and thank her for each stroke.

As I rode the subway back home wearing panties I knew I would never be the same again.......Do fantasies ever cum True???