Harry Potter and Magic

I saw the trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter movie this summer and I started imagining what it would be like if I had......wait for it.................

MAGIC!

With a snap of my fingers I could have ropes bind themselves around a sub in an instant! I could apply invisible gags of air, twirl a toy around in the air (hands free ;)) until it screams with fear or pukes, magically make my feet stinky and disgusting in an instant, create the illusion of drowning or being dragged behind a herd of wild mustangs over open country laden with cacti, have extra pairs of invisible hands to tickle and more... And best of all I would be able to use magic (or better yet a foul potion that would require being dripped up the nose) to instantly heal my toys so that I could start all over again!

In the Harry Potter world there is an illegal torture curse called the Cruciatus Curse. All Sorceress Ree would have to do is say "crucio" to inflict intense, excruciating pain upon you lowly Muggle-slaves. How cool is that? Just pure pain :rolleyes:

Guest Mistress Kang

I saw the trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter movie this summer and I started imagining what it would be like if I had......wait for it.................

MAGIC!

With a snap of my fingers I could have ropes bind themselves around a sub in an instant! I could apply invisible gags of air, twirl a toy around in the air (hands free ;)) until it screams with fear or pukes, magically make my feet stinky and disgusting in an instant, create the illusion of drowning or being dragged behind a herd of wild mustangs over open country laden with cacti, have extra pairs of invisible hands to tickle and more... And best of all I would be able to use magic (or better yet a foul potion that would require being dripped up the nose) to instantly heal my toys so that I could start all over again!

In the Harry Potter world there is an illegal torture curse called the Cruciatus Curse. All Sorceress Ree would have to do is say "crucio" to inflict intense, excruciating pain upon you lowly Muggle-slaves. How cool is that? Just pure pain :rolleyes:

We will never grow tired of your whimsy, Ree :)

That would be an amazing scene to witness, floating instruments awaiting magical instructions, invisible "air gags" and tickling fingers!! LOL

MAGIC!

deviously creative, SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE! any type of pain inflicted by YOU from magic or otherwise would be way cool! :D

MAGIC!

Magical Mistress Ree,

As if You weren't dangerous enough, now You want magic on Your side as well and to possess magical powers no less. I believe that would surely make You extremely lethal. At least in this magical realm a foul healing potion does exist, even if its actual existence is only to prolong Your magical demonic fun of pure pain. I adore where Your creative mind is taking You.

lowly muggle-slave

MAGIC!

Gadzooks! This might cure me of all my fetishes.:(

and I just wanted to add, I am definitely not afraid of some Harry Potter-esque roleplay....sounds delightfully geeky yet painful

A Harry Potter roleplay session would be AWESOME. School girl outfits, magic wands, spells and curses... the possibilities are endless!

Ravenclaw all the way! :lol:

Sartori, Cannon Fodder, you both must be Mudbloods to dare give me sass!

Do it again I'll turn you into dumb beasts, like Circe. Then beat you with my hazel switch/wand.

Mudblood? Dumb beast? As a proud member of Slytherin, I am bound by the rules of my house to protest. And I am fully aware that this could lead to a different type of binding... ;)

Assuming that some of us are also from the wizardry world, that does not preclude us from being subjected to the whims and passions of a powerful sorceress such as yourself. In fact, it might make it more fun for you, would it not?

Sartori

Assuming that some of us are also from the wizardry world, that does not preclude us from being subjected to the whims and passions of a powerful sorceress such as yourself. In fact, it might make it more fun for you, would it not?

Of course. A legion of demi-sorcerers at my bidding? You needn't even ask! :D

MAGIC!

SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE, YOUR posts are so fun and creative i'd like to see YOU post more often! :)

Sartori, Cannon Fodder, you both must be Mudbloods to dare give me sass!

Do it again I'll turn you into dumb beasts, like Circe. Then beat you with my hazel switch/wand.

It seems that Your HarRee Potter Magic post has generated much interest.

You own a hazel switch/wand?

A Harry Potter roleplay session would be AWESOME. School girl outfits, magic wands, spells and curses... the possibilities are endless!

Ravenclaw all the way! :lol:

Mistress Chen,

The specifics which You pulled together for a Harry Potter roleplay session do sound AWESOME, which is exactly how I would describe You in a school girl outfit, yet I shouldn't let my mind get too carried away with this, for I know that one wave of Your magic wand and it could be me that ends up in the school girl outfit. CURSES!

Mistress Ree,

unfortunately you are correct. My father a muggle and me Mum a wizard. Maybe thats why I gravitate towards powerful female wizards like yourself. I apologize for mouthing off, but you know how sensitive some of us mudbloods get about who is magical and who is not., what with our histrory of persecutions and all. Either way, I'm ready for my punishment, just please dont take any points from Ravenclaw house!

Mistress Ree,

unfortunately you are correct. My father a muggle and me Mum a wizard. Maybe thats why I gravitate towards powerful female wizards like yourself. I apologize for mouthing off, but you know how sensitive some of us mudbloods get about who is magical and who is not., what with our histrory of persecutions and all. Either way, I'm ready for my punishment, just please dont take any points from Ravenclaw house!

I knew I smelled the stink of Mud here! Your mother is a disgrace to the magical community and you ought to be sensitive about it. Nay, ashamed! Report to my chambers at dawn... If you can complete the tasks I set you, to my utter satisfaction, your precious House may be spared...

Of course we all know that Slytherin will win anyway.