Fortress Holiday Dinner

Guest Mistress Kang

Our *exec* chef friend (secret Forum poster) invited us back to his restaurant for our first annual holiday dinner! Ms. Seung and Lee arrived at the Fortress early and started on Patron with chasers and chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies that Lee baked! Ms. Zhao and Ms. Ahn arrived shortly after. I was the last to arrive but I have a good excuse for it! It's coz I was lugging around this BIG PENIS BOOK (http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalog ... s_book.htm) I found while I was shopping earlier in the day LOL Ms. Vu had family engagements so couldn't make it but did drop off a cute lil gift wrapped in newspaper and colorful homemade ribbon for me (I'm not tell what it is!) ;-) We opened up our first bottle of champagne for the nite and flipped through that book... Ms. Seung showed us her new thigh highs with no panties (typical of her btw ;-)), and I forget why exactly she showed us too LOL Then Lee called our usual Chinese car service guys (no van, so we squeezed into a town car) and we were on our way! We were laughing the WHOLE way there, talking about different things that were going on recently. I took pics for everyone so you guys didn't exactly miss out.. There was SOOOO much food (yum!) and a few more bottles of champagne LOL, by the time the 6th main course (of 20, so it seemed!) came and went, we were S-T-U-F-F-E-D!! I think we can all agree that dessert was our FAVE! I'll post the pics from our Fortress dinner soon, for the next couple of days I have many gifts to wrap and unwrap!! ;-)

Dear Mistress Kang:

So glad you enjoyed your dinner. Can't wait to see the pics. My have things changed over the years.

Had my annual birthday dinner with your "sister" LOL and she asked about you. Will make my special trip on Friday just for you and hope to visit the Fortress again soon. Very soon!!!!

So have a merry Christmas and to all of the fans of The Fortress please enjoy the Holidays, Christmas, Chanukkah, and Kwannza.

Dannyboy