Spreader bar

<br>Not to mention an all-time Tran Classic :<br>Head harness (with ballgag) fastened directly to a hook.<br>With spreader bar on wrists/ankles.<br>And ropes tied every which way....<br><br>Holy Fuck.<br>Wish I was still on hands and knees on the table, all strapped up like that.<br>Damn I love good, artful immobilizing predicament bondage<br><br>Thank you Mistress<br>
<br><br><br>Now THAT sounds really amazing!!  Can't wait for my next visit..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A one on one is much more intimate plus I wont have witnesses...hahaha

A double always is wicked fun....2 devilish minds are always good.

Thanks!! I really would want to come back to session with you again...at least you will have more 'classics' and can be victimized to, or - even better - new things you want to try out!!

One-or-one best or double??

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hello boys:

I like to play with all toys and gadgets but lately my fav item has been a spreader bar. You can use it for so many reasons and it really is great for rope bondage as well. Also, there is something very thrilling about forcing a subs legs to stay open hahahahah.

Let me know your thoughts.

MTran

Hello Mistress Tran, I don't really like the spreader bar. I am all for having my legs tied wide open but like them tied one by one. I find the bar in the middle limiting.

Limiting in what way?

Ms. Tran

I seem to have a love hate relationship with the spreaderbar. While it is quite uncomfortable it just adds to the sensory overload of so many things going on at the same time. Even harder than that is being hung upside down spread apart on the ladder. No where to hide. LOL

Yes!

I was told by MRee that alexhuis almost broke my fav toy and that she had to warn him that if he did, I would not be a happy camper....this is very true and he was smart enough to be very careful with my toy....oh alexhuis...just knowing you almost broke it calls for punishment.

The spreader bar is something we all need sooner or later.

Yes!

I was told by MRee that alexhuis almost broke my fav toy and that she had to warn him that if he did, I would not be a happy camper....this is very true and he was smart enough to be very careful with my toy....oh alexhuis...just knowing you almost broke it calls for punishment.

Hahah SORRY!! I indeed almost broke the spreaderbar and a bondage lock...I said to Mistress Ree that If I would break it she could better throw me from the steel room, knowing that you and MJK were present!! Lol.

Maybe you have to get a stronger spreader bar or be more gentle with me ;-)

I think I'm in a bit of problem next time I see you (with MJk), but at least I have fun for the coming 30 days, after that it is your turn ;-)

Alex

Yes!

Hahaha, I indeed almost broke the spreader bar and the bondage lock!! Of course weak excuse but mistress Ree was 'a little bit' debit to this ;-)

I told mistress Ree that if I would break your spreader bar and MJK's other equipment piece, she could better throw me straight from the steelroom onto Canal!! Knowing that you were there and MJK too, I think I would not have made it out alive!

But here is the proposal:

A) you get stronger spreaderbar;

B) or you will be more gentle to me ;-)

C) other....

Of course you will go for ....?

It's such a save feeling knowing that my body can recover and prepare for 30 days before I see you again (with MJK) hahahaha!

Alex

• 4 months later...

Wow, I really need to see Mistress Tran again... Wow.

Not to mention an all-time Tran Classic :

Head harness (with ballgag) fastened directly to a hook.

With spreader bar on wrists/ankles.

And ropes tied every which way...

Holy Fuck.

Wish I was still on hands and knees on the table, all strapped up like that.

Damn I love good, artful immobilizing predicament bondage

Thank you Mistress

I enjoy contorting my subjects body in ways that pleases me....also binding my subject so they are completely immobile and torturing whatever body part i choose, brings me great pleasure.

as i knoiw from our last session, the special was the spreader bar with the quite electrifying experiencing that left me with no option but to endure it. that was amazing which is something that i would like to try again :-)

I enjoy contorting my subjects body in ways that pleases me....also binding my subject so they are completely immobile and torturing whatever body part i choose, brings me great pleasure.

Contorting & binding subjects until completely immobile, then torturing for pleasure. I just got to admire that!

I loved MRee's use of the spreader bar. Right as sensory overload was truly kicking in... amazing! Head harness (with ballgag) fastened directly to a hook sounds very very intriguing, though I'm not so sure I could handle that just yet...

MRee, what do you think? :)

Many months later, I think that you certainly CAN handle it (as long as you don't move ;) ) and it is a wonderful way to combine all three items: full head harness, slave and hook.