Spreader bar

Hello boys:

I like to play with all toys and gadgets but lately my fav item has been a spreader bar. You can use it for so many reasons and it really is great for rope bondage as well. Also, there is something very thrilling about forcing a subs legs to stay open hahahahah.

Let me know your thoughts.

MTran

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wouldn't love the spreader bar! Not only is it a thrill to have little subbies legs forced wide in front of me, but I get off and take full advantage of the vulnerability it inflicts on him.

Glad to hear that we can please you lovely Ladies with our legs spread wide for full advantage. I will be glad to suggest this for my next visit. Sincerely yours!

Hello boys:

I like to play with all toys and gadgets but lately my fav item has been a spreader bar. You can use it for so many reasons and it really is great for rope bondage as well. Also, there is something very thrilling about forcing a subs legs to stay open hahahahah.

MTran

MTran,

Your favorite toys and gadgets always have great interest to me and I love reading Your descriptions of the many uses of such devices. I will admit as well to there being something very thrilling about having my legs forced to stay open by You. Just the thought of being fully exposed to You and at Your mercy gives me a real thrill.

Who wouldn't love the spreader bar! Not only is it a thrill to have little subbies legs forced wide in front of me, but I get off and take full advantage of the vulnerability it inflicts on him.

Mistress Jung,

As I to get off at You seeing me at my most vulnerable, legs spread wide before You, just knowing that You can take full advantage of the situation at hand. There is something about a Mistress seeing me in the most vulnerable of all positions that thrills me. Situations I would never want anyone to see me in, I would offer up in a flash to a Mistress, just knowing that She will never hesitate to take things to the next level.

Ive never been locked into a spreader bar, but I've always thought it was deliciously cruel.... especially with an impaler bar attached!

Hello boys:

MTran

Hello boys:

MTran

Yes ,I seem to remember being on the other end of your application of the spreader bar...:) Um.. I would highly recommend it!

It was a very helplessly cool feeling to be completely unable to close my legs. Assuming of course that I would want to!

i personally can't wait to be put back in the spreader bar, wider then last time. it was so incredibly hot with the wax and electrical play. one of my favorite toys for sure as well.

You mention you are going on vacation in 2 weeks....maybe I should keep you in the spreader bar for your whole vacation....hehehe

Mistress Tran , just curious how do you like to implement the Spreader Bar, on the Rack or on the table or both with the bar tied to the rack with there knees pinned to there ears? .What is your Favorite position to place your Prey in?

Rack, Table, or floor....The great thing about a spreader bar is how much control I have on the position of my sub. For example, if a sub is laying on the floor and I am doing an activity that may have him moving his legs up, I can just step on the spreader bar and he cannot move them anymore. Also, I can lift the legs up and tie the spreader bar to the rack and not only does it take less time as i wont have to tie each leg but its much more stable. I also like to have my subs on their knees and after attaching a head harness- tie the back of the head to the spreader which puts them in a very uncomfortable position but its leave much opportunity for some other predicament bondage and positions.

Hello boys:

MTran

I've had it applied to me three times. Mistress Zhao had me on my back on the table and tied it to the pole. My bottom and legs were at the mercy of her paddle. Mistress Ree used it to keep my feet still while she caned them (ouch) and used it to attach my hands to the rack while she tickled and pinched me (double ouch).

You mention you are going on vacation in 2 weeks....maybe I should keep you in the spreader bar for your whole vacation....hehehe

Here's an idea. 2 weeks should be prepaid for his stay in some skanky hot sheets motel. The spreader bar stays on 24/7 for 2 weeks straight. A friend of the fortress, a beefy fella, with friends in low places, keeps watch, sometimes in the room, making sure no 'irreversible' harm comes to him.

Over the course of the 2 weeks, every skanky ho in the area is given the oportunity to use the room, gratis. Of course, spreader-boy stays, and is subject to the noises and smells of nasty low life boinking. Needless to say, the sheets are NOT to be changed too often during those 2 weeks.

For an extra $50 each john has the option to do the act on top of 'spreader boy' with the 'point of entry' right above 'spreader boy''s face. A surprising # of Johns jump at the opportunity. Day in day out he witnesses these girls ply their trade just inches above him. We won't even talk about the 'spillage'

Rack, Table, or floor....The great thing about a spreader bar is how much control I have on the position of my sub. For example, if a sub is laying on the floor and I am doing an activity that may have him moving his legs up, I can just step on the spreader bar and he cannot move them anymore. Also, I can lift the legs up and tie the spreader bar to the rack and not only does it take less time as i wont have to tie each leg but its much more stable. I also like to have my subs on their knees and after attaching a head harness- tie the back of the head to the spreader which puts them in a very uncomfortable position but its leave much opportunity for some other predicament bondage and positions.

Not to mention an all-time Tran Classic :

Head harness (with ballgag) fastened directly to a hook.

With spreader bar on wrists/ankles.

And ropes tied every which way...

Holy Fuck.

Wish I was still on hands and knees on the table, all strapped up like that.

Damn I love good, artful immobilizing predicament bondage

Thank you Mistress

Not to mention an all-time Tran Classic :

Head harness (with ballgag) fastened directly to a hook.

With spreader bar on wrists/ankles.

And ropes tied every which way....

Holy Fuck.

Wish I was still on hands and knees on the table, all strapped up like that.

Damn I love good, artful immobilizing predicament bondage

Thank you Mistress

Its no fun unless i make it difficult for you. Ha!

I'm looking forward to the 'Tran Classic'!! See you this Wednesday for two hours (the day after I've seen mistress Kang) and I would love to try to stretch ;-) my limits... I had a lot of fun with you and miss Vu last time. I can not wait to serve you again.

See you soon!

I'm looking forward to the 'Tran Classic'!! See you this Wednesday for two hours (the day after I've seen mistress Kang) and I would love to try to stretch ;-) my limits... I had a lot of fun with you and miss Vu last time. I can not wait to serve you again.

See you soon!

You better not disappoint me...lets just say its not an easy task your getting yourself into.