Is the fortress for me?

Laker

Hi Mistress Kang,

I love the site and the forum!! I have never done anything like this before but the ladies on your site are beautiful!!! i was curious if it always has to involve humilation? dressing as a sissy for a sexy woman and stripping does sound sexy but i unsure about the pain side etc? also while i am straight i was curious is many women enjoy the idea of a Bi MMF or only sexy open minded women like you??

No, sessions do not have to involve humiliation or pain. I've played with sissies before who just like to dress up, feel feminine, act pretty (ie: sucking cock, stripping, dancing...). I didn't understand your last question about Bi MMF? Please clarify ;-)

-MJK

Thanks MIstress Kang

i a tiny bit bi curious but not want to do it but was curious if women liked the idea of bi men as much as men like bi women? just a question i would not ask normally but figured you had more insight than most women!! thanks for the answer!! as soon as i back in the US i will try a book some time at the fortress. you do a great job and i love the site and the ladies!!!

• 2 years later...

Thanks MIstress Kang

i a tiny bit bi curious but not want to do it but was curious if women liked the idea of bi men as much as men like bi women? just a question i would not ask normally but figured you had more insight than most women!! thanks for the answer!! as soon as i back in the US i will try a book some time at the fortress. you do a great job and i love the site and the ladies!!!

LAKER,

THE FORTRESS IS A GREAT PLACE AND I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE IF YOU DID VISIT.

YOUR RIGHT MISTRESS KANG DOES DO A GREAT JOB.

Guest Mistress Kang

Thanks MIstress Kang

I think some of the reasons ladies are more open to bi-play are some of the same reasons men are *less* open to it which results in more requests for forced-bi scene (men-on-men) and it would only be considered so vice versa if she were some sort of die-hard hetero LOL

Just curious, what makes you wonder this yet not be interested in it for yourself at all?!

well very interesting question Miss Jessy lol years ago i had a threesome with a gf and another girl, it was a whole lot of fun for me, it was her idea as she was a little curious but afterwards said she would never do it again which was cool but then she wanted to try two guys to which the reaction on my face must have been entertaining to say the least lol she then continued to push the subject but i always thought it had more to do with how uncomfortable it made me rather than her actual wish for it, of course i could be wrong! anyway looking back maybe i was a bit selfish but am still curious if that is a real turn on for women or a turn on as it is so taboo for their guys to consider it. i love pleasing women so now i a little older i would not rule it out but it is still a huge taboo!

Guest Mistress Kang

well very interesting question Miss Jessy lol years ago i had a threesome with a gf and another girl, it was a whole lot of fun for me, it was her idea as she was a little curious but afterwards said she would never do it again which was cool but then she wanted to try two guys to which the reaction on my face must have been entertaining to say the least lol she then continued to push the subject but i always thought it had more to do with how uncomfortable it made me rather than her actual wish for it, of course i could be wrong! anyway looking back maybe i was a bit selfish but am still curious if that is a real turn on for women or a turn on as it is so taboo for their guys to consider it. i love pleasing women so now i a little older i would not rule it out but it is still a huge taboo!

Ah-ha! So you "would not rule it out"! That sounds like "interest" to me! lol I can certainly see the appeal from your pov now..

Ah-ha! So you "would not rule it out"! That sounds like "interest" to me! lol I can certainly see the appeal from your pov now..

Maybe I am just to set in my ways or possibly even somewhat taboo ridden, but besides two women (which I enjoy), the only other type of threesome I would find any interest in, would be with a woman and a TS. There is both a woman and a TS that I know from the LA area, I don't believe they know each other, but I will admit to wondering if they would be open to such an experience.