Welcome Chinese Domina MISTRESS Autumn LIN

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

MISTRESS AUTUMN LIN is ever so ready to mark those worthy notches into her beating stick. She is petite, buxom in every sense :) friendly and fiercely seductive.

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Lin/index.htm

We seek willing subbies for Mistress Lin's training sessions- help nurture the fetishes and sadistic tendencies of a Fortress Domina and do your best to be worthy of a notch!

Please email me personally @ [email protected] if you have questions and to participate. Include the date(s) and time(s) you prefer and describe the activities you are *willing to endure for the sake of training* as well as the activities you wish to avoid completely.

We offer a special rate for participants of our "training program" :) Discounted rates are as follows:

One hour Double-Domme Training session with Mistress Lin and Mistress Kang- $345.

One hour Double-Domme Training session with Mistress Lin and Mistress Zhao- $268.

One hour Double-Domme Training session with Mistress Lin and Mistress Tran- $268.

Upon Mistress Lin's completion of the "program", the discounted training rate will no longer be available- !!! H U R R Y !!!

I would like to extend a warm welcome to the painful touch of Mistress Autumn Lin to the Fortress. I wish You all the best and sincerely hope that Your Fortress experience is fantastic. I am sure that Your sharp/perverted sense of humor will serve You well. I adore Your photo gallery, as You clearly bring forth images of such painful pleasure.

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm so excited to be the new addition. I'm sure we will have lots of fun playing together ( at least I know I will :lol: )

But my beating stick is aching for some notches to be added!

Don't be scared! I won't hurt you.... that bad. ;)

Welcome Mistress Lin!

I look forward to being...notched?