Zhao

mgcnyc

Cool, I'm glad she went easy on ya..since you're a newbie and all. And I can tell you your next session will NOT be like this one, so be prepared for a rougher time to say the least. Question is will be you be continuing your training with Mistress Zhao??

• 2 weeks later...
Dearest mg,

I hope your next visit will be filled with riotous laughter, tears of joy, and much exploration into your darker fetish psyche. I fear I may have been too gentle with you and possibly spoiled you a bit. So prepare to be brave!

mZ

Dearest Ms Zhao.

As I mentally prepare for our second session next week, I'm wondering if I'll need to be brave also?

With love

Raymond

Dearest mg,

I hope your next visit will be filled with riotous laughter, tears of joy, and much exploration into your darker fetish psyche. I fear I may have been too gentle with you and possibly spoiled you a bit. So prepare to be brave!

mZ

Dearest Ms Zhao.

As I mentally prepare for our second session next week, I'm wondering if I'll need to be brave also?

With love

Raymond

Of course you do, Woffy. Be brave, be very, very brave ;)

xo

mZ

Dearest mg,

mZ

Dearest Ms Zhao.

With love

Raymond

Of course you do, Woffy. Be brave, be very, very brave ;)

xo

mZ

Yes Ma'am