$5500 fetishes

sharklamb

No clue to his fetish, but there's definitely a perception that more expensive girls are 'cleaner', so guys who don't want to use a condom will pay this amount because they consider it 'insurance'.

-MJK

Ok, thinking about your question another way...Spitzer definitely looks to me like he's in need of some heavy duty bondage standing up, and especially bondage on the cock and balls. He also *needs* electro punishment (no marks for the Mrs.) LOL and LOTSA LOTSA faceslapping and spitting ;-)

-MJK

Ok, thinking about your question another way...Spitzer definitely looks to me like he's in need of some heavy duty bondage standing up, and especially bondage on the cock and balls. He also *needs* electro punishment (no marks for the Mrs.) LOL and LOTSA LOTSA faceslapping and spitting ;-)

-MJK

Mistress Kang,

Sadly Mr. Spitzer was badly in need of training to control his urges and to keep his life in balance. He seemed like an alpha male gone wild. I'm sure You would have kept him under control, but who needs all the headaches that came from his public exposure. It's a big shame all around.

whip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry, I don't know what the etiquette here is about bringing up old threads, but I was looking through some past posts on the forum, and found this one interesting.

I assume from the first post on this thread that it's considered unusual to spend that kind of money on living out a fantasy. My question is why? From the little research I've managed to do, it seems as though it wouldn't be at all hard to spend considerably more than that.

To put it into perspective: Let's say the average cost is about $200 per hour per dom. That equates to something along the lines of a six hour session with four doms. Is that really so unusual?

I ask, because I was doing some of the basic math myself. I figure, if I'm already going to be spending about $1000 on a plane ticket, a few extra thousand to make sure the experience itself is as good as it can be is a no brainier.

Is that not really how it works?

Sorry if these questions/points seem dumb - I'm just trying to get a feel for what is "normal", which is proving to be harder than it sounds.

-MJK

Mistress Kang,

I really do admire and respect your ability to assess an individuals *needs*. You clearly are a woman with many talents.

-MJK

That sounds like an incredibly fun time Mistress Kang(minus the electro play for me though :-)

• 3 weeks later...