TES Fest 2011

Speechless

Anyone going to TES Fest 2011 this coming weekend? It's their 40th anniversary and promises to be quite an event.

Online registration ends today. You can still register at the door, just costs more.

Thanks for the info! Too bad if I could go, I'd always have to go it alone but anyway it looks like a lot of fun. I like the Fri. "6:30 master/slave meet and greet" :lol:

Edgar, there are some very friendly people at TES. You would not feel alone by the end of the weekend.

I like the Saturday evening "Top/Bottom Auction". Not sure whether it will be more fun to put my ass up for auction as a bottom, or bid for a top... or a third option, let out my inner switch and bid for a bottom. Three great ways to play!

• 2 weeks later...

Curses! You posted this while I was away and I didn't see it til now. For some reason I thought TES FEST was in August... Or was that last year? Bah.

You might be thinking of The Floating World witch is from 7/29-8/1 . Tesfest is always around the 4th of July weekend , Brimstone is 11/25-11-28 . I was at Tesfest and had a very good time , I help set up the Blow- Gun match.

• 2 weeks later...

Curses! You posted this while I was away and I didn't see it til now. For some reason I thought TES FEST was in August... Or was that last year? Bah.

A thousand pardons, Mademoiselle. Floating World is coming up shortly, July 29-31 in NJ (last year it was in August). A new event, FetFest (originating in the FetLife community) will be held Sept 2–5 in Maryland. I will endeavor to keep you informed of any and all other events that come to my attention.

Speechless