The joys of a sissy maid

I managed to finish my laundry for the weekend but here starts the worst of the task. Folding.... <_< It's always been a dream of mine to have a sissy maid. To put my maid in such pretty dresses. Everything would be folded ever so perfectly. Failure is disappointment... Not up to standard and there would be a meeting with the cane....

I managed to finish my laundry for the weekend but here starts the worst of the task. Folding.... <_< It's always been a dream of mine to have a sissy maid. To put my maid in such pretty dresses. Everything would be folded ever so perfectly. Failure is disappointment... Not up to standard and there would be a meeting with the cane....

what YOU need is a good houseboy slave.

That would be a huge honor. I offer my services, and promise to pay special attention to Your delicates. :)

Where does one apply for such a dream job?

i would love to fold but would prefer to perform the entire cycle.

I just finished my own laundry this evening and realized: I would find myself trying to persuade you of the advantages of neatly rolled clothing, as opposed to folded. And would probably wind up talking myself into a caning despite my best intentions.

I will add that I am very competent at washing dishes and keeping the kitchen and bathroom(s) immaculate.

MS LIN, why does this just have to be a dream with YOU? YOU can have any slave YOU want amd make them do what YOU want.

I just finished my own laundry this evening and realized: I would find myself trying to persuade you of the advantages of neatly rolled clothing, as opposed to folded. And would probably wind up talking myself into a caning despite my best intentions.

I will add that I am very competent at washing dishes and keeping the kitchen and bathroom(s) immaculate.

Even though the sound of rolled clothes seems more efficient (possibly space saving) I'm sure I could find some way to make that task even difficult. Caned for taking to long to explain it simply! :D