All I want is his blood...

As a few of you may know, I have horrible insomnia and when I actually manage to get long periods of sleep- I tend to have very intense dreams. Here is my dream from the other night:

I woke up and noticed that I was laying in a beautifully white laced bed. I had on a black dress which reminded me of a Victorian styled ballet dress. As I got up, I found myself wandering around what seemed to be a castle. Everything was very dark, with only candles lighting up the rooms and hallways. Lining the stone walls were gorgeous baroque tapestries and portraits of beautiful women. The candlelight seemed to lead me to a large dining room which only had 1 large chair and a table in the shape of a cross. I sat down and magically there are 4 ravishing women dressed in long silky red dresses kneeling in front of me. "We have brought you an offering Mistress" they all said. I look up to see that there is a young dark haired man chained to the cross table. I stand up and walk towards him. I lean over and place my hand under his chin and turn his head to face me. I notice he is awake and crying softly. I ask him "Why are you crying my sweet boy?" He responds, "Im filled with much happiness to have been chosen to offer myself to you but I am also very scared...will it hurt?" I stare into his weeping eyes and give him a soft kiss on the forehead. I softly whisper in his ear, "All i want is your blood my dear" and I take a swift bite to his neck. He yells in ecstasy and pain but it slowly fades as I drain every drop of him. I walk back to the chair and slowly sit down. The four women in red are still kneeling before me.....I close my eyes and take a deep breath. As I open up my eyes, I hear myself yell "Bring me another one....Im not fully satisfied yet."

------

It was a very riveting dream for me....I am still remembering details of the dream.

Hope you enjoy!

MTran

*Two pics that remind me of the dream.

post-12299-0-76645800-1309629258_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-42980200-1309629268_thumb.jpg

As a few of you may know, I have horrible insomnia and when I actually manage to get long periods of sleep- I tend to have very intense dreams. Here is my dream from the other night:

I woke up and noticed that I was laying in a beautifully white laced bed. I had on a black dress which reminded me of a Victorian styled ballet dress. As I got up, I found myself wandering around what seemed to be a castle. Everything was very dark, with only candles lighting up the rooms and hallways. Lining the stone walls were gorgeous baroque tapestries and portraits of beautiful women. The candlelight seemed to lead me to a large dining room which only had 1 large chair and a table in the shape of a cross. I sat down and magically there are 4 ravishing women dressed in long silky red dresses kneeling in front of me. "We have brought you an offering Mistress" they all said. I look up to see that there is a young dark haired man chained to the cross table. I stand up and walk towards him. I lean over and place my hand under his chin and turn his head to face me. I notice he is awake and crying softly. I ask him "Why are you crying my sweet boy?" He responds, "Im filled with much happiness to have been chosen to offer myself to you but I am also very scared...will it hurt?" I stare into his weeping eyes and give him a soft kiss on the forehead. I softly whisper in his ear, "All i want is your blood my dear" and I take a swift bite to his neck. He yells in ecstasy and pain but it slowly fades as I drain every drop of him. I walk back to the chair and slowly sit down. The four women in red are still kneeling before me.....I close my eyes and take a deep breath. As I open up my eyes, I hear myself yell "Bring me another one....Im not fully satisfied yet."

------

It was a very riveting dream for me....I am still remembering details of the dream.

Hope you enjoy!

MTran

Extremely vivid dream told in amazing detail. Thanks for sharing as I love in depth Vampire fantasies.

------

Hope you enjoy!

MTran

Thank You Mistress Tran, for such an entertaining post. i remember being aroused in my early teens by movies that featured beautiful and well endowed female vampires and by the comic book Vampirella. In those days fetish media was very scarce so there was not much of an alternative. The internet changed that and i was able to much more clearly define my interests and desires. Vampirella and the old B movies became a distant memory until i read Your post.

I have to admit that the thought of You in the role of Vampirella has re-inspired this fantasy for me. Many men, including my self, would line up to be devoured by You. If you team up with Mistress Zhao, who i suspect is already a vampire, it could make for mind-blowing role play. i am attaching a photo of Vampirella for costume inspiration.

Sk2

post-396-0-40545800-1309709685_thumb.jpg

Thank You Mistress Tran, for such an entertaining post. i remember being aroused in my early teens by movies that featured beautiful and well endowed female vampires and by the comic book Vampirella. In those days fetish media was very scarce so there was not much of an alternative. The internet changed that and i was able to much more clearly define my interests and desires. Vampirella and the old B movies became a distant memory until i read Your post.

I have to admit that the thought of You in the role of Vampirella has re-inspired this fantasy for me. Many men, including my self, would line up to be devoured by You. If you team up with Mistress Zhao, who i suspect is already a vampire, it could make for mind-blowing role play. i am attaching a photo of Vampirella for costume inspiration.

Sk2

Sk2,

I used to collect the Vampirella comic books for a period of time, so this really does bring back some of my first memories of an attraction to and fantasies of attractive female Vampires along with some of those Hammer Horror films. MTran & mZ vividly brings that back to mind in such a mesmerizing, blood curdling fashion.