Summer Vacation Ideas

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

This year I've decided to save up my vacation time and experience the EuroTrail some time in late December. I plan to visit at least 3 countries- France, Italy and Germany (maybe Netherlands, Spain or England), for at least 2-3 days each.

If you have any experience with the EuroTrail or recommended of places of interest (rooming, restaurants, sightseeing, etc), travel tips at all- please do share! ;-) I'll be sure to take a pic of me (should I end up) *there* ;-))) Thanks guys!!

• 2 weeks later...

This year I've decided to save up my vacation time and experience the EuroTrail some time in late December. I plan to visit at least 3 countries- France, Italy and Germany (maybe Netherlands, Spain or England), for at least 2-3 days each.

If you have any experience with the EuroTrail or recommended of places of interest (rooming, restaurants, sightseeing, etc), travel tips at all- please do share! ;-) I'll be sure to take a pic of me (should I end up) *there* ;-))) Thanks guys!!

instead of europe MJK why don't YOU consider my hometown of washington dc? we have a lot of beautiful sights, good food and political corruption. not as classy as europe but certainly more interesting. :grin:

Dear Ms. Kang,

are you sure you want to travel there in December? It is pretty cold here in good old Europe...

and actually I was even more surprised, since you called the thread "summer vacation ideas"...

seems more like ideas in the summer for a winter vacation :)

Well, in Germany I would recommend 2 cities... the capital Berlin, which finally understands its

role as capital... it is the blooming city in Germany... it starts to gather many artists and really make it

the center of cultural life in Germany...and there is a lot of fetish places, who would love to have you as a guest

domme, if you feel like playing, while you're on tour...

Second Munich... in the south... Bavaria, where you could see a lot of the traditons, which people all around the world

are typical for Germany... You'd look great in a Dirndl, the bavarian traditional dress while you have a beer in the original

"Hofbräuhaus". And if you want, I could offer you to stay in my apartments (one near Berlin, one directly in Munich)... Let me know, if you were interested and I will email you about it. Maybe I could even be your local guide, if you wish...

And from Munich it is only about a 1 hour ride into the Alps, where you could go skiing for a weekend...

Unfortunately I can't give you information on the EuroTrail... but I could try to find out more.

How late in December do you want to travel? If you want to spend New Years Eve in Europe I would say London should be one of the most interesting places to be at the time... And you could have easy conversations there...

In France it still can happen, that people don't want to talk with you, if you speak English... many people there have the attitude to expect, that if you visit their country, you should speak their language... it depends if you want to mix and mingle... well I guess the younger generation in France usually speaks English... and if you book a sightseeing tour like a tourist and at your hotel, they will definately speak English... having been to London and Paris, London had more vibe to me...

still I guess the Eiffel-Tower in snow must be really impressive :)

I can't help out much with information about Italy...sorry... still I hope you got some information, that you can use now, to get your plans into shape...

All the best from Germany

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MJK,

Hello again! I agree with all Tommy said, gonna be downright brick in upper Europe. It stays cold right through March. Living in london right now and if I take the deal I have been offered I will be in NYC during December for 2-3 weeks training for the opening here in March, we could work something out if you are interested. My apartment is right behind Clapham Junction Rail Station, lots of travel by train over here. Waterloo Station is 8 minutes away! I have got some favorite spots as a list as well. You do not need more than 2 days in London however.

I would think a trip to Scotland or Ireland would be much better but that would involve more than a train ride! I may be some help in Amsterdam as well for accommodation but it is not mine so planning would be explicit. As I have lived in France before I would have to say a day is all you need in Paris, sightsee shop eat and get out, the annoying French all live there. Visit Lyon, Dijon, or Biarritz! And if you go to Biarritz you may as well go to San Sebastian and upper Spain! Actually why not Spain, Portugal, and Morocco?

Sorry started to ramble...... Is it EuroRail or Trail or pass?

There is an app for eurostar.

Toby

I lived in Barcelona for over a year and did some extensive travel in the area.....I highly recommend visiting Spain and particularly Barcelona ( a bit biased but awesome city). From there you can get to Valencia and Madrid quite easy by 3 hour train rides internally). Also, another amazing city is Prague if it is possible to get there and the Czech Republic on the Eurotrail. If you need advice on Barcelona (places to stay, eat, sights, I would be happy to give you any information that you need, even hook you up with some people to take you out if you wanted).