Domme Style

Guest Mistress Kang

I have my own opinion of the Fortress Dommes' style of play, but I've always wondered what YOUR opinion was?

What would you say is our specialty or style?

How do we vary from each other?

How are we similar?

Which of us are good 'teams' and why?

etc...etc...

Ideally, this question is best answered by someone who has sessioned with ALL of us but I'm happy to hear from anyone who's sessioned with at least 2 of us ;-)

I have my own opinion of the Fortress Dommes' style of play, but I've always wondered what YOUR opinion was?

How are we similar?

etc...etc...

Ideally, this question is best answered by someone who has sessioned with ALL of us but I'm happy to hear from anyone who's sessioned with at least 2 of us ;-)

Mistress Kang,

As You know I haven't sessioned with that many of the Fortress Dominas but I have sessioned with a few. Clearly You are the first and numero uno. You are sadistic, playful, passionate and informal but with the expectation that I will obey Your commands and give all that I'm able to. While You are quite natural and open I can feel the dominance that You exude. You are the reason why I'm still involved with the scene after several disappointments. You are the epitome and talisman and the guideline for me regarding bdsm.

Of all the Dommes that I'vef sessioned with Mistress Ahn comes the closest to You. She has the passion and the enthusiasm for play that I found in You but she has her own style. I'm not sure of the words to describe but I sense that it is a quiet confidence and dominance. She is demanding and yet easy to get along with. She is young without Your experience but I sense she can satisfy a variety of desires and still be true to herself.

Mistress Seung is so much fun to play with. She enjoys what she does and she has that ability to get her way without asking in a direct way. While I've played with her as a top I'm so curious to know how it is to submit to her. I sense that I'm in for a very pleasant surprise.

I doubt that I've answered your questions in the way You meant but I hope that I've given my perspective on how it is to play with three wonderful Dommes.

whip

Dear Mistress Kang:

How do I begin to tackle this question without first talking about you and your attributes and then talking about the Fortress?

But then how do I consider you as apart from the Fortress? Can't do that.

To me you were first the happy, bubbly girl with creative talents and a wide-eyed curiosity about everything that the world presents. Just below the surface, however, was the ability to give life and expression to the deepest and darkest fantasies a mind can harbor or which can be called up from one's subconscious.

To the uninformed eye you don't look like a Mistress, frequently dressing like an elementary school girl in pastel colors and wearing hats with bunny ears, carrying a pink transparent umbrella and walking in pale pink rubber boots. The contrast is extreme. The Mistress is hiding in plain sight.

You wanted your own dungeon and devoted so much to realize your goal. The Fortress is a living replication of you. I would describe it as the schematic representation of your mind: the part of you that the uninformed world does not and cannot see.

What is your style? You are the Great Mother in service to a certain group of people whose ordinary lives don't permit a safety valve or release of personal demons. There are those of us whose lives are so stressful that we must turn ourselves over to you to keep from exploding or imploding. There are those of us whose sense of self-worth is lacking and could never feel worthy enough to approach one as beautiful as you - except on our knees.

What a great gift to find someone who allows us respite from our preoccupations by actually acting out those thoughts and fetishes with us? As much as you are a domme you are so much a giver, allowing us to explore all that troubles our minds and leaving us feeling understood and supported by someone who cares.

How would I describe your strongest attributes and achievements? (Besides the obvious)

You are open, approachable, innovative, and adaptable.

You made the 2 hour session a standard.

You truly develop your staff, rarely accepting Mistresses from other dungeons.

Each new Lady bears your stamp of approval: your imprimatur. One can have confidence in a Jessy Kang trained Mistress.

Mistress Kang, I have been blessed (and cursed - you understand why this is so) to have known and/or sessioned with the most skilled, beautiful, intelligent and understanding Asian Mistresses in the world. There is no one like you. At this stage of my life there is almost no purpose for me to disprove that statement. There is just no one in the world like you other than you and YOU ARE THE BEST.

I will follow soon with specific answers to the specific questions you posed.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Kang:

I could never begin to answer this question about any of the current Ladies without going back into our history.

I will always remember and miss Nikki Park, your submissive slut, in her little school-girl outfit. She was so submissive, sensuous and obedient. You denied her permission to punish me in our first session together as a team but you allowed her to enjoy herself immensely.

One of my fondest memories was singing to her as she fell asleep in my arms.

Another fond memory involved your friend who visited Ball and Chains. We played our roles perfectly even though she was not primarily a scene player. Too bad we never did it again. I got to hear spanks being counted in Cantonese and Korean. A certain Mistress tried to upset me by sending me text messages during that session being some what jealous that I didn't spend time with her that day.

We first did a session with Vu as a Mistress-in-training at the Fortress. I was pretty much used for her benefit as we explored new ground for her. The session was fun given Vu's high energy and spirits. You complemented each other well.

Then came that monumental evening with me and my "Tiny Dancer." Anyone who can access your old Yahoo group can read the detailed account of that emotional drama. She became involved in my life as medication for my addiction to Mistress Kang. I didn't realize how much of a masochist and pain slut she was until I tried to make her beg for mercy. I spanked her harder than I would have dared to with any of the other submissive Ladies whose butts I had the pleasure to warm up.

That was my last position of strength because you both turned the tables on me, breaking me physically and emotionally. It was the only time I professed my love for another woman in your presence and it was the only time you ever caned me bloody.

As you know she is out of my life and I am much happier for it.

After that You and Vu teamed up again in an elaborate role-play in which you both put me through quite an ordeal.

So in the present day Fortress, the only team I know is You and Vu. I don't know whether I should venture into uncharted waters. I know you enjoyed a number of team sessions with me and I would feel funny if you weren't part of the team.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Kang:

I may be wrong, but, your appeal is not primarily to S & M. You present us with beauty, exotic beauty, to overwhelm the senses. Neither you nor your ladies look imposing or threatening in the photos. Your beauty is that of the centerfold model and most of the other Ladies look exotic and meticulously delicate.

I could envision the multidisciplinary talents of the Geisha combined with the taboo appeal of the high school girl that lures us into the trap that awaits us at the Fortress. No other Mistress or dungeon has that style or appeal.

There are other competent Asian Mistresses but no one has your vision, creative skills and determination to make your dream come true.

Dannyboy

I have only had the privilege to session with three of the Fortress's incredible Mistresses: Mistress Kang, Mistress Vu and Mistress Quan. Each is spectacular in their own right, and I would hapily session with any / all again, but to try and differantiate styles I would describe Mistress Kang as "Playful". and "Casual", She exudes genuine enjoyment and fun throughout a session, negotiates brilliantly to stretch a sub closer to his limits. Mistress Kang takes her craft quite seriously, but retains her playful and casual demeanor and great sence of humor throughout. Very easy to talk with as an equal, even as she wields all of the power.

Mistress Vu I would describe as the "ultimate seductress". EVerything about her look, voice and actions. She can charam me into agreeing to anything without having to raise her voice or her hand. Her expetise at teasing are beyond description.

Mistress Quan struck me as a bit more reserved than either Mistress Kang or Mistress Vu. She really enjoyed role play, and was quite expert at taking a theme and drawing it out into a session. Her improvisational skills were awmazing, and she was very verbal in a session which I really enjoyed. Any chance we will see her back at the Fortress?

Just my thoughts; would be happy to hear more from others.

Just my thoughts; would be happy to hear more from others.

pantyslut:

I've been chipping away at this question because I have so much to say and so little time.

I started on another aspect of my response but the draft seems to have been lost.

I agree with your observations on Mistresses Kang and Vu. I sessioned once with Seung.

I met Quan some time ago and found her to be fun and enjoyable. Too bad we never sessioned.

More later.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Kang:

Reading panty slut's contribution again, I am honestly impressed with his opinion of your style. In my own words you are friendly as a Mistress and take pains to understand your sub before embarking on a session. You have your preferences in session yet you won't overwhelm your sub to make your wishes his. You are gently persuasive.

You rarely raise your voice; perhaps never in my recollection.

You have a certain switch that gets turned on at a decisive point in the session where the funny and playful girl persona disappears and the all business Mistress asserts herself. Your cruelty emerges but it is not reckless. You are always mindful of limits and seek to extend them in a careful but firm manner.

Your beauty is always close at hand, whatever the ordeal. It's mere presence is a reward in itself. No matter how far you drive your sub, you never let him fall over the edge. Your happy and girlish presence always returns as it comforts and restores your depleted victim to functionality; to remember what has just passed and to dream about the next time.

Vu on the other hand is a brat. I may regret saying that because I hope to see her in the Fortress soon. She is the kind of young lady that brings out all of the "daddy" instincts in me. I want to comfort, protect and make her happy. Just when I think I have achieved that goal she springs her trap.

She can be so heartless and cutting in her remarks and surprisingly swift in inflicting pain. Yet she always remains a darling in my eyes. Her intellect is superior but almost never part of her arsenal in subjugating her prey.

Sometimes she seems to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, needing a steady supply of submissives as cannon fodder for her wrath borne of the world's injustices. I've come to accept and appreciate Vu for what she is and will always appreciate that special something in her soul.

Mistress Seung is an undefined quantity to me although recent reviews have added to my understanding of her. She is beautiful, smart and a bundle of kink that has yet to be unraveled. I sensed a submissive side of her only to discover after our first session that she did indeed switch or bottom. Circumstances prevented our second session during which I hoped to explore her submission as well as my emerging dominant side.

In comparing the Mistresses, Jessy Kang is the alpha dog, physically larger and with an efficient and purposeful sense of leadership. Vu is more touchy/feely and given to expressions of affection before she cuts you to pieces. Seung, again, is a mystery yet different.

Alas I've had no opportunity to meet with the other Ladies currently on staff but I get a number of unconfirmed impressions which I may or may not ever get the chance to verify or disprove. I think that Zhao is a genius although that's purely intuitive.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, Reading your posts and reflections are simply entertaining. I am almost tempted to help fund your exploration through the other mistresses just to read about it. I did say almost. Your posts are like the old time cliff hangers. I just keep checking for the next episode! Keep it up! -toby

Dannyboy, Reading your posts and reflections are simply entertaining. I am almost tempted to help fund your exploration through the other mistresses just to read about it. I did say almost. Your posts are like the old time cliff hangers. I just keep checking for the next episode! Keep it up! -toby

toby:

Thank you for the offer, or should I say suggestion of an offer. Of course it isn't a question of funding so much as it is a question of time. SO MANY MISTRESSES - SO LITTLE TIME. I'm not really in that mode either; I'm just trying to keep in my life some semblance of harmony.

In my writings too, I can only deal with so much in one sitting.

If I am contributing in a small way to Mistress Kang and the Fortress by making this forum a place to which her clients enjoy visiting I am very happy. The cliff hangers are not necessarily intentional but are necessary because I simply can't continue at those moments.

I would love to learn more about Mistresses Seung, Ahn and Zhao and write informative reviews. Only time will tell.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Dannyboy

• 10 months later...
Dear Mistress Kang:

How do I begin to tackle this question without first talking about you and your attributes and then talking about the Fortress?

But then how do I consider you as apart from the Fortress? Can't do that.

To me you were first the happy, bubbly girl with creative talents and a wide-eyed curiosity about everything that the world presents. Just below the surface, however, was the ability to give life and expression to the deepest and darkest fantasies a mind can harbor or which can be called up from one's subconscious.

To the uninformed eye you don't look like a Mistress, frequently dressing like an elementary school girl in pastel colors and wearing hats with bunny ears, carrying a pink transparent umbrella and walking in pale pink rubber boots. The contrast is extreme. The Mistress is hiding in plain sight.

You wanted your own dungeon and devoted so much to realize your goal. The Fortress is a living replication of you. I would describe it as the schematic representation of your mind: the part of you that the uninformed world does not and cannot see.

What is your style? You are the Great Mother in service to a certain group of people whose ordinary lives don't permit a safety valve or release of personal demons. There are those of us whose lives are so stressful that we must turn ourselves over to you to keep from exploding or imploding. There are those of us whose sense of self-worth is lacking and could never feel worthy enough to approach one as beautiful as you - except on our knees.

What a great gift to find someone who allows us respite from our preoccupations by actually acting out those thoughts and fetishes with us? As much as you are a domme you are so much a giver, allowing us to explore all that troubles our minds and leaving us feeling understood and supported by someone who cares.

How would I describe your strongest attributes and achievements? (Besides the obvious)

You are open, approachable, innovative, and adaptable.

You made the 2 hour session a standard.

You truly develop your staff, rarely accepting Mistresses from other dungeons.

Each new Lady bears your stamp of approval: your imprimatur. One can have confidence in a Jessy Kang trained Mistress.

Mistress Kang, I have been blessed (and cursed - you understand why this is so) to have known and/or sessioned with the most skilled, beautiful, intelligent and understanding Asian Mistresses in the world. There is no one like you. At this stage of my life there is almost no purpose for me to disprove that statement. There is just no one in the world like you other than you and YOU ARE THE BEST.

I will follow soon with specific answers to the specific questions you posed.

Dannyboy

First, my apologies for letting this topic get buried for oh-so long!

Dannyboy, I do believe that we have a very special understanding of each other in and out of session. For that I am grateful. I liked how you described the Fortress as "a living replication of you" and "the schematic representation of your mind: the part of you that the uninformed world does not and cannot see". This could very well be true. Visitors have access to the Steel Room, Pink Room, Tatami Room, Bathroom and Foyer. There are several other rooms in the Fortress that are "off-limits" to visitors.

First, my apologies for letting this topic get buried for oh-so long!

Dannyboy, I do believe that we have a very special understanding of each other in and out of session. For that I am grateful. I liked how you described the Fortress as "a living replication of you" and "the schematic representation of your mind: the part of you that the uninformed world does not and cannot see". This could very well be true. Visitors have access to the Steel Room, Pink Room, Tatami Room, Bathroom and Foyer. There are several other rooms in the Fortress that are "off-limits" to visitors.

Jessy:

You needn't apologize to me, in fact I am pleasantly surprised. With your ability to draw such an apt analogy you'd be a cinch to pass the MENSA qualifying exam. You've prompted me to re-read everything in this topic and to re-experience the thoughts and feelings of long ago.

Yes we have that understanding. I am so grateful that it still exists today. You know of recent events in my life and how happy I've become. I still have the draft of the poem I wrote for you in July, 2005 and I remember your reaction as you read it. How could I have understood you so well?

Another year of the Gregorian calendar is coming to and end and another birthday dinner with my Japanese daughter will take place this coming week. Let's all hope the next year will find us in better circumstances.

Dammyboy

Mistress Kang - guile, intensity, contained.

Mistress Seung - charming, playful, disarming.

Mistress Ahn - purposeful, easy-going, prey.

Mistress Choi - seductive, intellectual, obstacles.

Mistress Tan - desire, subjugate, laugh.

Mistress Vu - physical, smooth, erotic.

Mistress Quan - greedy, smolder, petulant.

Mistress Chan - sensuous, psychological, possessive.

Oops, sorry, Mistress Jung. Last but not Least.

Mistress Jung - sensuous, hypnotize, connect.

Mistress Kim - physical, playful, zones.

And from reading Forum and watching photos...

Mistress Zhao - psychological, indulgent, playful.

Mistress Ree - experimental, geeky, physical.

i can't believe i have seen 10 Mistresses in two years at Fortress. What is wrong with me? Why haven't i made it a Clean Sweep? New Year's Resolution.

Summary:

i am in Total Lust with All of You, Your Beauty, Your Intellect, Your Amazing Styles, the Pleasure You Take.

Thank You All Again and Again.

J.Kang,

My Fortress experience has only been with you, but I have been in

the scene since for over 30+ years.

My experience is that the mistress can intuitively sense the other person's needs

and meet those needs in the session without extensive discussion.

J. Kang is the best dominatrix that I have ever experienced. :mrgreen: :D