WISH LISTS

Guest Mistress Kang

Edited March 1:

I'm sorry but I had to pull the wish lists. It was abused once, I am not staking the reputation of my business on it happening again.

I also think in this economy it's not really appropriate to be soliciting above and beyond a fair 'fee for time' service. We offer a square deal, that should be it. I pay a base salary - everyone is paying their rent, no one is hurting, if they are it comes out of my pocket not the clients.

If any of you are solicited for a gift by a player please let me know. If you would like to buy a modest gift for a player email me and if it is appropriate I will help you choose something suitable.

Absolutely NOT, we do not do ANY form of financial domination. This wish list buiness was the subject of much debate since it cuts rather closer to the ethical line than I like.

IF you would like to buy your favorite domina a gift, and genuinely have the money to spare- it is welcome. If I see anyone buying things whom think should not (like just got downsized) the lists get pulled and no one gets anything. Be responsible, only do what you can afford.

If you would like to offer a tribute to prove your devotion origami stars are just as good (minimum of 100 or you won't impress anyone, extra credit if you use genuine origami star ribbon!). Instructions are here:

Jessy,

pardon my reply if i gave that impression, i did not mean to suggest that at all. i just happened to look up at that corner and saw the mannequin display, and thought wow! if those came in black they would look hot! :D on some of my favorite toes in this city. Birthdays have come, and gone, some are approaching and for fucksake gifts are FUN. giving and receiving. for any reason, especially when someone puts their thoughts into it and a selection is made, and there is no particular reason except to make someone happy. the lists are great. they are not over the top, they fit the person that chose them and each list has a character. a peak in the window that brings happiness to some very special women. just to imagine a chance at seeing the result of a selection whether it be shoes or an origami star. which by the way i will never, ever make! i think i would rather make pommes souffles or tourneed vegetables! and they have to be the most annoying things i have ever made in my life.

so please do not take the lists down, they fantastic in an OCD sort of way. :P

makes it easier for me to please whether it be a scented candle or a goddess dress! :lol: Ms Seung it looks like torchon/toga. :lol: but what a thrill it would be to watch the unwrapping. --toby

Absolutely NOT, we do not do ANY form of financial domination. This wish list buiness was the subject of much debate since it cuts rather closer to the ethical line than I like.{/quote]

Dear Mistress Kang:

Since I have posted, mostly in a joking way, about purchasing items for Mistresses I want to make clear to everyone who reads this forum that neither you nor members of your staff have ever engaged in financial domination where I'm concerned.

While it is true that I have been generous with a number of Mistresses in the past few years, my references are mostly about one particular Mistress who has never been connected to you or the Fortress. My remarks about Agent Provocateur in one specific post were hyperbolic in nature. I certainly didn't take 20 months to pay off charges but I was teasing one devilish darling of yours.

You once asked my opinion about this subject and I offered my counsel in the negative for reasons that go far beyond ethics.

There are examples in your old Yahoo group and on the Hang that exemplify how much of a principled human being you are.

Once I mentioned that you may have clients who could buy the building containing the Fortress and others who have to save from their paychecks to session once in a while but that you have the unique ability to see the best qualities in a client regardless of financial condition. I know you appreciate all clients who are courteous and respectful regardless of financial status.

Many Mistresses have published wish lists. If participation is completely voluntary and the quality of sessions are not contingent upon how much extra one may spend there is nothing necessarily wrong with it. Pure financial domination is potentially dangerous.

It is commendable that you are aware of the ethical line long before you risk crossing it. That's one of the reasons why you are a Great Mistress.

Dannyboy

as i was riding the bus up madison ave, i happened to see a pair of shoes in the coach store window, does this pique anyone's interest? http://www.coach.com/content/product.as ... o=%2012841

the heel is not quite as high as you all seem to prefer, and i was really hoping to see them in black, but i think anyone of you could definitely rock them. :D --toby

Nice! Extra points for good taste, Toby ;)

xo

mZ

Absolutely NOT, we do not do ANY form of financial domination. This wish list buiness was the subject of much debate since it cuts rather closer to the ethical line than I like.

IF you would like to buy your favorite domina a gift, and genuinely have the money to spare- it is welcome. If I see anyone buying things whom think should not (like just got downsized) the lists get pulled and no one gets anything. Be responsible, only do what you can afford.

If you would like to offer a tribute to prove your devotion origami stars are just as good (minimum of 100 or you won't impress anyone, extra credit if you use genuine origami star ribbon!). Instructions are here:

Remarkable. Ms Kang, you really are quite remarkable. I always thought so, but the already high opinion of you just shot through the roof due to what you said above. Great Respect to you and your Ladies!!

thank you!

Mistress Kang,

I'm very impressed by and applaud your professionalism and your core values! Not every professional dominatrix would give a damn if their client went broke.

We need more people like you in government!

-MagDiver

Just in case you ever wanted to know, we've made lists LOL (making this list was OCD heaven)

Mistress Zhao: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... 15ZDJB0BK0

Mistress Seung: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... 4UCRNLK5T9

Mistress Vu: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishl ... TF8&page=2

Jessy Kang: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/regis ... DLGBD3TXOZ

Still waiting for Mistress Vu's and Mistress Ahn's...

jessy,

That's what me winning the lottery or something, is for.

You know that I am devoted to you.

Someday our time will cum.

Randy

Thank You Ms Zhao for your kind response.

I just saw it myself last night for the first time and really enjoyed it. I didn't realize it was an adaptation of Pygmalion.

Ever see the 1938 version with Leslie Howard?

With love

Raymond

Woffy,

I haven't seen the other version. Not sure if I even want to. Who could be better than Audrey Hepburn?!

I just saw it myself last night for the first time and really enjoyed it. I didn't realize it was an adaptation of Pygmalion.

With love

Raymond

Ray:

My immediate reaction was to respond but I wanted Mistress Zhao to respond first.

One of my many avocations is that of a movie buff. A number of classic movies were made before under different names or were based on classic writings.

West Side Story from Romeo and Juliet.

Forbidden Planet, which I believe was a nexus in the progression of science fiction movies from War of the Worlds to 2001 - A Space Odyssey, was based on the Tempest.

The King and I starring Yul Brynner was made previously as Anna and the King of Siam.

A trivia connection: Rita Moreno had a part in the KIng and I and later had the role of Anita in West Side Story.

Over the years I provided Mistress Kang with music of her chosing. Although the tasks sometimes bordered on Herculean the satisfaction of serving my Mistress made it all worthwhile. She in turn gave me a movie and some interesting songs including a Chinese New Year's song. I hoped to get her to watch Shogun without success.

With permission Mistress Kang, as a birthday present Mistress Senju brought me a cd from Paris entitled Les Rarissimes Des Lili Kraus, her favorite, but relatively obscure, pianist.

I think it is very special when a Mistress exchanges books, movies and music with her sub.

Dannyboy

With love

Raymond

Woffy,

I haven't seen the other version. Not sure if I even want to. Who could be better than Audrey Hepburn?!

Ms Zhao,

Pygmalion is a terrific movie and Leslie Howard and Wendy Hiller are both superb. Who could be better than Audrey Hepburn? Nobody is better than Audrey Hepburn.

Ray

With love

Raymond

Ray:

My immediate reaction was to respond but I wanted Mistress Zhao to respond first.

One of my many avocations is that of a movie buff. A number of classic movies were made before under different names or were based on classic writings.

West Side Story from Romeo and Juliet.

Forbidden Planet, which I believe was a nexus in the progression of science fiction movies from War of the Worlds to 2001 - A Space Odyssey, was based on the Tempest.

The King and I starring Yul Brynner was made previously as Anna and the King of Siam.

A trivia connection: Rita Moreno had a part in the KIng and I and later had the role of Anita in West Side Story.

Over the years I provided Mistress Kang with music of her chosing. Although the tasks sometimes bordered on Herculean the satisfaction of serving my Mistress made it all worthwhile. She in turn gave me a movie and some interesting songs including a Chinese New Year's song. I hoped to get her to watch Shogun without success.

With permission Mistress Kang, as a birthday present Mistress Senju brought me a cd from Paris entitled Les Rarissimes Des Lili Kraus, her favorite, but relatively obscure, pianist.

I think it is very special when a Mistress exchanges books, movies and music with her sub.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

I'm a bit of a movie buff myself. Shogun (the mini-series) was terrific. Maybe we can twist Ms Kangs' arm and make Her watch it (oops...just kidding). You brought back fond memories of Forbidden Planet. I remember being a little boy glued to the TV and being totally captivated by it.

Mentioning Rita Moreno reminded me of a pleasant coincidence. Her birthday is December 11, as is Ms Zhao's, and also mine (also Brenda Lee... remember her?). Ms Zhao didn't believe me when I said we shared the same birthday and made me show Her my license. I feel this gives us a stronger connection.

Now some trivia for you. Who played Robby the Robot? (He was uncredited). Hint...he played in many child roles in the 20's and many athletic juvenile roles in the 30's before drifting into B movies in the 40's and 50's and television in the 50's and 60's. He died in 1976.

Ray

P. S. A little more useless trivia. Dec 11 1959...Sunny Jim Bottomley, Hall of Fame baseball player died. Also Dec 11 1964, Sam Cooke shot and killed.

Dannyboy

I'm a bit of a movie buff myself. Shogun (the mini-series) was terrific. Maybe we can twist Ms Kangs' arm and make Her watch it (oops...just kidding). You brought back fond memories of Forbidden Planet. I remember being a little boy glued to the TV and being totally captivated by it.

Mentioning Rita Moreno reminded me of a pleasant coincidence. Her birthday is December 11, as is Ms Zhao's, and also mine (also Brenda Lee... remember her?). Ms Zhao didn't believe me when I said we shared the same birthday and made me show Her my license. I feel this gives us a stronger connection.

Now some trivia for you. Who played Robby the Robot? (He was uncredited). Hint...he played in many child roles in the 20's and many athletic juvenile roles in the 30's before drifting into B movies in the 40's and 50's and television in the 50's and 60's. He died in 1976.

Ray

P. S. A little more useless trivia. Dec 11 1959...Sunny Jim Bottomley, Hall of Fame baseball player died. Also Dec 11 1964, Sam Cooke shot and killed.

Ray:

You don't know what coincidences you brought to the surface but the Twilight Zone is not so strange after all. I remember reading about Bottomley so many years ago. He set a record, driving in 12 runs in one game against the Brooklyn Dodgers. Sam Cook's first big hit, "You Send Me" and all of his other top songs are part of my music collection. He was in the ring in Miami after Cassius Clay aka Muhammed Ali beat Sonny Liston for the heavyweight title in 1964. Little did he know that he had less than a year to live. He was shot by a woman.

I once knew who played Robbie the Robot. I had to look it up today to refresh my memory. His name is Frankie Darro. More about him when I connect some points together.

Mistress Kang, I'm sure, is much to busy to view Shogun. I tried.

The 11th as a date has made it's famous and infamous marks in history. Pete Rose was born on 9/11. My own experiences on 9/11/01 cannot be discussed here. The 11th has monumental importance in my life for other reasons equally confidential. Brenda Lee? Of course I remember her and her powerful voice. "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" has become a classic beyond her other top hits.

It is uncanny but I had a similar birthday experience. In 2005, Mistress Senju did a session with me which was photographed by a female scene photographer whose name I won't mention. One or two of those photos were used in Senju's web-site, which has recently been shut down. Mistress Kang and the photographer lady appeared together in the old Yahoo group photo section. We celebrated Senju's birthday on 6/29/05 at Honmura An, a Japanese restaurant in Soho. When I mentioned my birthdate, the photographer informed me that we shared the same birthday. We compared id's and confirmed the coincidence.

My birthday, and hers, is 11 days after mS Zhao's, yours, Rita Moreno's and Brenda Lee's. Mistress Senju has been below the radar. The photographer lady and I have been the best of friends for almost 4 years. We celebrated Mistress Kang's birthday for the last 3 years at different locations, Mistress Vu joined us in 2007.

Now for the strangest of the strange in the world of coincidences. On the old Yahoo group I describe in message 2600 the time that my 2 non-marital daughters met for the first time. One, whose mother is Latina, was born on Mistress Kangs's birthday, the other, whose mother is Japanese, was born on my birthday - the same as the photographer whose happens to be Japanese.

Where does Frankie Darro fit in? He was born 11 days after your birthday on my birthday.

Dannyboy

The 11th as a date has made it's famous and infamous marks in history. Pete Rose was born on 9/11. Dannyboy

I posted too fast, didn't check my facts on Pete Rose. He was not born on 9/11. On 9/11/85, Pete Rose got hit number 4,192 breaking Ty Cobb's record of 4.191. Ty Cobb's last game ever was on 9/11/28. I figure Ray or some other stickler would have caught my error if I didn't catch it myself.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Ray

Ray:

You don't know what coincidences you brought to the surface but the Twilight Zone is not so strange after all. I remember reading about Bottomley so many years ago. He set a record, driving in 12 runs in one game against the Brooklyn Dodgers. Sam Cook's first big hit, "You Send Me" and all of his other top songs are part of my music collection. He was in the ring in Miami after Cassius Clay aka Muhammed Ali beat Sonny Liston for the heavyweight title in 1964. Little did he know that he had less than a year to live. He was shot by a woman.

I once knew who played Robbie the Robot. I had to look it up today to refresh my memory. His name is Frankie Darro. More about him when I connect some points together.

Mistress Kang, I'm sure, is much to busy to view Shogun. I tried.

The 11th as a date has made it's famous and infamous marks in history. Pete Rose was born on 9/11. My own experiences on 9/11/01 cannot be discussed here. The 11th has monumental importance in my life for other reasons equally confidential. Brenda Lee? Of course I remember her and her powerful voice. "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" has become a classic beyond her other top hits.

It is uncanny but I had a similar birthday experience. In 2005, Mistress Senju did a session with me which was photographed by a female scene photographer whose name I won't mention. One or two of those photos were used in Senju's web-site, which has recently been shut down. Mistress Kang and the photographer lady appeared together in the old Yahoo group photo section. We celebrated Senju's birthday on 6/29/05 at Honmura An, a Japanese restaurant in Soho. When I mentioned my birthdate, the photographer informed me that we shared the same birthday. We compared id's and confirmed the coincidence.

My birthday, and hers, is 11 days after mS Zhao's, yours, Rita Moreno's and Brenda Lee's. Mistress Senju has been below the radar. The photographer lady and I have been the best of friends for almost 4 years. We celebrated Mistress Kang's birthday for the last 3 years at different locations, Mistress Vu joined us in 2007.

Now for the strangest of the strange in the world of coincidences. On the old Yahoo group I describe in message 2600 the time that my 2 non-marital daughters met for the first time. One, whose mother is Latina, was born on Mistress Kangs's birthday, the other, whose mother is Japanese, was born on my birthday - the same as the photographer whose happens to be Japanese.

Where does Frankie Darro fit in? He was born 11 days after your birthday on my birthday.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Wow! Incredible coincidences. Another coincidence is the last two relationships I had was with a Cuban woman and a Chinese woman. I envy your experience an your connection to Mistress Kang and the others you mention.

After I posted I remembered others born on Dec 11. Gilbert Roland, Marie Windsor (remember The Narrow Margin from1952?), Betsy Blair (Marty), and Teri Garr.

Mentioning the Twilight Zone reminded of one of my favorite episodes called "Tomorrow We Leave For Home" with the recently passed James Whitmore. It portrayed a man's lust for power by keeping people dependent on him. Ever see it?

I used to be a record collector also, 5600 45s and 1200 albums (God I miss vinyl) in my collection.

More trivia for you. What was the original label "You Send Me" was on? Also a 1958 movie with Cary Grant and Sophia Loren featured an obscure but beautiful song by Sam Cook. Can you name the movie and the song?

Wow! Incredible coincidences. Another coincidence is the last two relationships I had was with a Cuban woman and a Chinese woman. I envy your experience an your connection to Mistress Kang and the others you mention.

After I posted I remembered others born on Dec 11. Gilbert Roland, Marie Windsor (remember The Narrow Margin from1952?), Betsy Blair (Marty), and Teri Garr.

Mentioning the Twilight Zone reminded of one of my favorite episodes called "Tomorrow We Leave For Home" with the recently passed James Whitmore. It portrayed a man's lust for power by keeping people dependent on him. Ever see it?

I used to be a record collector also, 5600 45s and 1200 albums (God I miss vinyl) in my collection.

More trivia for you. What was the original label "You Send Me" was on? Also a 1958 movie with Cary Grant and Sophia Loren featured an obscure but beautiful song by Sam Cook. Can you name the movie and the song?

Ray:

How about "Houseboat" and the Sam Cooke song "Almost in My Arms?" Sam Cooke, on one of his albums, did a rendition of "Danny Boy." You Send Me was released on the Keen label.

Passing on the first 3 from 12/11, Teri Garr first caught my eye in an episode of Star Trek, Assignment Earth, playing the role of a secretary in a mini-skirt and I loved her in Tootsie. I've seen every Twilight Zone episode at least 5 times. I remember that episode well. After the ship departed he changed his mind but it was too late; he was marooned for the rest of his life. James Whitmore starred in one of my favorite sci-fi/monster movies: Them!

I remember the 45s and the 78s. Somehow I recall The Four Lads singing Constantinople with the 78 disc spinning rapidly.

There is a Latin instrumental fused with an Asian influence that I'm sure nobody out there ever heard of, by Alfredito: "Chop Suey Mambo." I played it for a nickel in a diner in Brooklyn so many years ago. I'd love to find it and make it part of my collection. Could it have been an omen of things to come in my life?

Sorry to elicit feelings of envy,that's not my intent. I cherish those memories and I will always be grateful for their helping me get through some very difficult times.

Dannyboy

Ray:

How about "Houseboat" and the Sam Cooke song "Almost in My Arms?" Sam Cooke, on one of his albums, did a rendition of "Danny Boy." You Send Me was released on the Keen label.

Passing on the first 3 from 12/11, Teri Garr first caught my eye in an episode of Star Trek, Assignment Earth, playing the role of a secretary in a mini-skirt and I loved her in Tootsie. I've seen every Twilight Zone episode at least 5 times. I remember that episode well. After the ship departed he changed his mind but it was too late; he was marooned for the rest of his life. James Whitmore starred in one of my favorite sci-fi/monster movies: Them!

I remember the 45s and the 78s. Somehow I recall The Four Lads singing Constantinople with the 78 disc spinning rapidly.

There is a Latin instrumental fused with an Asian influence that I'm sure nobody out there ever heard of, by Alfredito: "Chop Suey Mambo." I played it for a nickel in a diner in Brooklyn so many years ago. I'd love to find it and make it part of my collection. Could it have been an omen of things to come in my life?

Sorry to elicit feelings of envy,that's not my intent. I cherish those memories and I will always be grateful for their helping me get through some very difficult times.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Actually the title is "Almost In Your Arms". Close enough. You're the first trivia buff to get both the movie and the song. Most just get the movie. I just saw "Them" recently for about the twentieth time. I put it up with "The Day The Earth Stood Still", "The Thing", and "The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" as the more intelligent sci-fi flicks of the 50s. I haven't been a collector for some time but I still have a couple of contacts. I'll ask them to keep an eye out for "Chop Suey Mambo".

I didn't mean envy as a negative. I read that you went through some difficult times and I was glad they were able to help. I was comparing to myself. I've had four prolonged depressions in my life. One where in the span of a few short weeks my father, my grandmother, my uncle, and two friends died. Two killed in separate accidents. And to top it off I was hurt deeply by a woman I loved (left me for someone else shortly after my father died). There were a couple more body blows that awful summer but I can't elaborate. I withdrew into a shell for months, almost to the point of becoming a misanthrope. Time heals all all wounds I guess (well...most) eventually, but I always wondered if things would have been easier if I had a sympathetic ear, and if I did would I have accepted it.

More trivia?...Just watched the movie "Alien" from 1979. This was a remake of what 1958 movie and who played the lead?...Also who played the monster?

Ray

Happy Birthday Antoine "Fats" Domino 2/26/1928

Ray:

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

Also on that Sam Cooke album with "Almost In Your Arms" and "Danny Boy" is the best version of "Tammy" that I ever heard.

Ray