OMG, so much fun!

Guest Mistress Kang

Hey Jessy,

The two sets of pics were so much fun to view. I always love to get a glimpse of each Mistress just out and about, outside of The Fortress environment, it helps to give a little more perspective as to who they are. Mistress Seung is looking so adorable and OMG even under a ton of winter clothes, Mistress Ahn still manages to look beautiful beyond compare, I am so in love. Thanks for sharing!

What a wonderful coincidence! You put up those animated and extremely attractive pictures of Mistresses Ahn and Seung just before i started a spectacular session with the both of them. Ms. Seung was so sweet and tender, not to mention very ticklish, when she kindly allowed me to dominate her for an hour. But after Ms. Ahn rescued Her, both of them made an overwhelming tag team: Ms. Seung showed plenty of strength and cruelty as She took Her revenge. Mistress Ahn punished me even more severely for one final hour all by Herself, and it's certain various marks will last quite a while, as will the memory of the beauty of them both. i apologize that my hard rear broke one of Your canes! i'll add some more details on the Devotee's Forum for anyone who's interested ;)

pauljay

gotta echo what akiravn1 & pauljay said...

great to see those ladies out and about and "normal" and everything. Ahn definately is animated, even while all bundled up (i say this while in shorts and a t-shirt...cold? .. not here .. nah nah nah :lol: ) The 3rd pic in the set where she was about to go all zombie on the woman in front of her.. priceless... Seung looked adorable... and evidently liked her coookie :D

thanks for the pix. nice to see their personalities shine through... now where's that damn plane ticket :lol:

i must echo all the other votes as candids really accent the Mistress' natural beauty. Ms Seung instead of the cookie you should have stopped at Crif Dog. that would have been a sexy shot! :D:lol: Nice boyshorts.... were they in the little bag?

Ms Ahn that was quite a leap, and kudos to the photographer catching the action perfectly! 8-) was it just the one take?

i think it is fantastic to see you in any picture since i really do not get much face time while in session. for some reason i am usually not in a position to fixate upon your faces.

nice work... looks like you had some good fun!

there were no shots of the photographer???? ;):(

-toby

there were no shots of the photographer???? ;):(

Both shoots were done by our very own Mistress Zhao!! I didn't realize I had such a talented individual right under my own roof - and I fully intend to exploit her talents ;-) I'm appointing her Fortress Creative Director (for what it's worth) but will continue to pay her in ramen noodles though LOL It's more an internship than a salaried position ;-)

I have a rant about this somewhere...the candids are all about my issue with professionals who use...*ahem* less than accurate photos. We are blessed with a culture where men are too polite to turn around and leave when the service provider has clearly been misrepresented - and a lot of people take advantage of that dynamic. I don't believe there is any longevity in that business model. I figure if people say the Players look much better in person (and they do) then I must be running an honest operation ;-)

I have a rant about this somewhere...the candids are all about my issue with professionals who use...*ahem* less than accurate photos. We are blessed with a culture where men are too polite to turn around and leave when the service provider has clearly been misrepresented - and a lot of people take advantage of that dynamic. I don't believe there is any longevity in that business model. I figure if people say the Players look much better in person (and they do) then I must be running an honest operation ;-)

Sadly, that is indeed the case. I've been fortunate (and careful) enough to have only encountered this situation once. I will not name the domme, besides I do not think she is around anymore. There are a lot of factors in play aside from simple politeness in that situation. Not to mention that most places I've been to (fortress is the only exception that I am aware of) have you hand the tribute over up front.

Fortunately we do not have to worry about that at the fortress. As far as fortress players looking better in person - first it is a fact. Second you should go with a better photographer - Mistress Zhao seems to know what she is doing.

Jacob