Mistress Seung by Mistress Zhao...

Guest Mistress Kang

I like them

Mistress Jessy kang should create a collectors edition fetish photography book and sell copies of it.

I hope our high priestess Mistress Jessy kang will reply to my email and anwswer my question.

Dear Mistress Kang:

Seung's facial features remind me so much of another whose name I will not mention here. You know of whom I write.

I see moods, I see pain, I see longing. There is some happiness but it is momentary, fleeting and evanescent. There is the need for retributive pain in her face and anticipatory sadistic delight in pain to be given.

Mistress Zhao is as skilled in delivering a visual impression as Seung is intent on revealing her inner self.

I could study these photos for hours without prurient interest. I am touched.

Dannyboy

Ms Seung you look great! :D No more sally field :P just want to be on record that you told me that, i never said that. Mz Zhao great shots, i have always wondered in the older photos what the reflections would look like. love the use of the mirrors as part of the pictures. really captures the beauty and well the perfection of Ms Seung. Jessy, thank you for taking the time to showcase your eye for talent both in front of the camera and behind the view finder. Nice Job! -toby

Great job Ms. Zhao. I see how tough the lighting and mirror situations are. Cant exactly do a 3 point lighting scheme and not have something show up in the shot... You got some really exciting images. I want to bite her cute little ass right through the screen, I don't know how you managed not to :twisted:

I swell with pleasure and pride. It's so very satisfying and enthralling to see such positive feedback from all you Seung admirers. Capturing truthful beauty in all its moods and realness is one of my favorite things to do. I usually prefer real people to models for that reason. I'm looking forward to shooting Vu and Ng next, capturing their personalities as I perceive them.

• 2 weeks later...