The Aristotelian Perversion

It is rumored that Aristotle enjoyed being ridden like a horse. And while 99% of you won't come close to becoming the next great philosopher, I'm sure many of you would enjoy becoming my personal pony. :lol:

So here's a call to all potential pony boys.

You would be subjected to:

Grooming - my pony must be the prettiest pony ever and display their dressage with pride. Harnesses, tails, bridles - oh my!

Training - proper demeanor, stance, and behavior must be ingrained.

Riding - hope your back is strong enough to carry me for a walk, trot, canter, or gallop. Preferably gallop... I like speed! LOL

Giddy up ponies! I'd love to break you in. ;)

It is rumored that Aristotle enjoyed being ridden like a horse. And while 99% of you won't come close to becoming the next great philosopher, I'm sure many of you would enjoy becoming my personal pony. :lol:

I recall reading about Aristotle's theory of natural right in the Nicomachean Ethics, but missed the bit about Aristotelian perversion. Thanks for the insight!

As for pony play, lavender is a noble colour...

Sartori

Mistress Chen...The Riding Mistress...oh my...oh my...oh mycool.gif

Imagine the beautiful and demanding and caring equestrian...Mistress Chen...long shiny black leather

boots...spurs...OUCHHH...riding crop in hand...OUCHHHH...tight riding breeches...short jacket...a sexy

riding helmet topping the bright head...managing Her little pony...ph34r.gif

To be broken in...by this wonderful Epona of slaves...oh my...oh my...oh my.....

:) slavedog

Dear Mistress Chen,

Have you ever seen the medieval aquamanile in the Metropolitan Museum of Art depicting a woman named Phyllis riding a submissive Aristotle crawling on hands and knees? According to the story Aristotle had warned Alexander the Great against the advances of Phyllis. Out of revenge she charmed him onto all fours and proceeded to demonstrate her superiority by riding him about as a pony.

I never thought much about this type of play but You sure make it sound interesting. Would grooming include a back wax? I really need one but would never subject myself to that kind of pain unless it was administered by a beautiful lady such as Yourself. I would want to be at my smoothest for the honor of having You ride on my back.

Grooming - my pony must be the prettiest pony ever and display their dressage with pride. Harnesses, tails, bridles - oh my!

Riding - hope your back is strong enough to carry me for a walk, trot, canter, or gallop. Preferably gallop... I like speed! LOL

[/quote

i'd love to have you sting my pale butt with your crop!

Hairless Pony!

Long strips of wax....if there is enough hair we can "Brand" you.

I never thought much about this type of play but You sure make it sound interesting. Would grooming include a back wax? I really need one but would never subject myself to that kind of pain unless it was administered by a beautiful lady such as Yourself. I would want to be at my smoothest for the honor of having You ride on my back.

I hope he is strong enough to carry 2 of us...maybe 3?

Any excuse to get underneath You, I am all for, not to mention the thrill of being broken in by such a beautiful Mistress.

pony boy

I recall reading about Aristotle's theory of natural right in the Nicomachean Ethics, but missed the bit about Aristotelian perversion. Thanks for the insight!

As for pony play, lavender is a noble colour...

Sartori

Lavender is a fabulous color! I'm sure you remember my fondness for that particular color quite well. ;)

Mistress Chen...The Riding Mistress...oh my...oh my...oh mycool.gif

Imagine the beautiful and demanding and caring equestrian...Mistress Chen...long shiny black leather

boots...spurs...OUCHHH...riding crop in hand...OUCHHHH...tight riding breeches...short jacket...a sexy

riding helmet topping the bright head...managing Her little pony...ph34r.gif

To be broken in...by this wonderful Epona of slaves...oh my...oh my...oh my.....

:) slavedog

Hi slavedog! Or rather... slavepiggy!

While I'm aware that you prefer to identify yourself as a "slavedog", Mistress Zhao and I had a wonderful time transforming you into our oinking-snorting piglet. Clearly, it's time for you to be turned into a pony during your next visit. :lol:

Hahah this sounds like it could be the title of one of the "Big Bang Theory" episodes.. Yes I would be interested as I enjoy strict discipline and lots and lots of correction :)

I've had to push my trip back to October, but I'm still very much looking forward to our tutoring session.

Till then all the best..

Tutoring + pony play?! Sounds like a delightful combination! I'll be looking forward to it as well. :)

It can certainly include a back wax. My ponies need to be impeccably neat and clean!

Hi slavedog! Or rather... slavepiggy!

While I'm aware that you prefer to identify yourself as a "slavedog", Mistress Zhao and I had a wonderful time transforming you into our oinking-snorting piglet. Clearly, it's time for you to be turned into a pony during your next visit. :lol:

Thank you...Mistress Chen

I´ll never forget that saturday afternoon at The Fortress...

And thank you very much...you´re very nice to categorize me as a piglet...when in fact I was a big swine laugh.gif

Whoa...Whoa...Hee-haw...Hee-haw

smile.gif slave(dog)

• 2 weeks later...

safe to assume an ass hook properly secured to collar/harness would do the trick?

"Training - proper demeanor, stance, and behavior must be ingrained."