Stuck on an island...

Hello boys!

Quick question which came from a similar one asked of me...but less perverted. If you were stuck on an island with a Mistress (I know you boys are all fantasizing about being stuck on an island with one of us) and could only participate in one activity using only one toy/instrument, what would that activity and instrument be?

For example, you could foot worship but only with your mouth (foot worship is the activity and your mouth is the instrument) or BB with a crop.

I know this is a very hard questions but you only get one choice....if the rules are broken, the Mistress would disappear and you would be all alone on that island! (Now thats what I could torture!)

MTran

Hello boys!

Quick question which came from a similar one asked of me...but less perverted. If you were stuck on an island with a Mistress (I know you boys are all fantasizing about being stuck on an island with one of us) and could only participate in one activity using only one toy/instrument, what would that activity and instrument be?

For example, you could foot worship but only with your mouth (foot worship is the activity and your mouth is the instrument) or BB with a crop.

I know this is a very hard questions but you only get one choice....if the rules are broken, the Mistress would disappear and you would be all alone on that island! (Now thats what I could torture!)

MTran

[/quote

caning the activity. my buttocks, legs and back the instruments.

Hello boys!

MTran

You know my answer !

:blink:

Hello boys!

MTran

MTran,

Already You have me curious about the question asked of You. I like the Island/Swept Away fantasy and what immediately comes to mind is ass worship as the activity and my mouth as the instrument. A lady with a nice ass always seems to bring out the passion in me.

Hello boys!

MTran

Tease and denial would be the activity and any part of the mistress' body would be the instrument. By the time I broke the rules I'd probably explode, leaving nobody on the island.

MTran

Let's test the rules; is sensory overload torture one activity? And can CB&N be counted as one area? If yes, then drop me on the island!!

Do we have to pick a mistress too ;-)

Hello boys!

MTran

Of course a golden shower and the mouth as the instrument - this would also solve your toilet facility on the island correct?

Sensory overload is pushing it....I think you are going to be left on that island by yourself which is more of a torture then anything else. Actually, you will be left with a picture of each of the Fortress Mistresses and thats all.....left by your lonesome to fantasize about all of us.

Let's test the rules; is sensory overload torture one activity? And can CB&N be counted as one area? If yes, then drop me on the island!!

Do we have to pick a mistress too ;-)

You only get one body part to massage...which would that be? If you move to a different area then she vanishes!

Very hard question..MTran

I would like this...and that...and this...and...and...

Activity would be full body massage...instrument would be hands.

Should the catastrophe happen...that The Mistress disappeared...I would still have my hands cool.gif

smile.gif slavedog

Sensory overload is pushing it....I think you are going to be left on that island by yourself which is more of a torture then anything else. Actually, you will be left with a picture of each of the Fortress Mistresses and thats all.....left by your lonesome to fantasize about all of us.

That's indeed cruel mistress Tran!! Even for you ;)

Where are you, bob, all the times I'm at the beach and have to get up and go pee in the water?

I guess you will need a slave like me to come along and take care of your personal needs - a beach shower sounds quite exciting Mistress Jung! And you know how good I am with your gs nectar.

Hello boys!

MTran

Well, I'm tempted to say golden but would prefer to have some sort of direct contact with the mistress in question (gee, can you possibly guess who?) but also want to be respectful and submissive. Consequently, I'd have to say worshipping her feet, with my mouth. Hmmm, imagine even with the ocean bathing the peds would be rather savory after some time. mmmmmmmmmm

Where are you, bob, all the times I'm at the beach and have to get up and go pee in the water?

Mistress Jung,

You should NEVER have to get up and go pee in the water! But the question is how can your needs be met without having to leave the beach.....I've often thought about this but can never think of a practical solution while in public.

You only get one body part to massage...which would that be? If you move to a different area then she vanishes!

Still a hard question...Mistress Tran...to answer for a service hungry slave.

I guess the answer...upper part...or lower part...or front part...or back part...isn´t an acceptable answer... smile.gif

Or...part of the body...presently desired by The Mistress to be massaged...

So legs would be the body part...and hands still the instrument....even though it would require the utmost concentration

not to let the tongue hang out...and possibly cause The Mistress to vanish.

smile.gif slavedog

Mistress Jung,

You should NEVER have to get up and go pee in the water! But the question is how can your needs be met without having to leave the beach.....I've often thought about this but can never think of a practical solution while in public.

Pop up tent, porta potty. Can be taken to the beach, the park or wherever there might be a need.

Mistress Jung,

I do believe You would be offered a great amount of help in this regard, should a viable alternative to peeing in the water be established. Always willing to bury myself in the sand with an open hole at my head, if in an inconspicuous way You could sit on the hole, pull your bikini bottom to one side and pee away. I am good for as many times as You would need to pee during the course of Your stay on the beach.

Mistress Jung,

This made me think of when I was little. My parents carried this little porta potty whenever we went anywhere in the car and if me or my sister had to go, they would set it up, regardless of where we were, and we had to pee in it. This is probably why I am not the least bit pee shy today (see photo in my candid gallery).

This made me think of when I was little. My parents carried this little porta potty whenever we went anywhere in the car and if me or my sister had to go, they would set it up, regardless of where we were, and we had to pee in it. This is probably why I am not the least bit pee shy today (see photo in my candid gallery).

The thought of being a Mistresses very own porta potty, thrilling!