Switch

Has any Misstress started a session as a sub and then went switch into a Dom? If so, what were you feelings of that session/s?

Occasionally I enjoy switch sessions and yes, there have been many time where I will start as a sub then switch to Domme. That's a fun progression and it usually involves "turning the tables" and getting some revenge ;)

Occasionally I enjoy switch sessions and yes, there have been many time where I will start as a sub then switch to Domme. That's a fun progression and it usually involves "turning the tables" and getting some revenge ;)

Mistress Jung,

I think if I ever tried to dominate you, we'd both burst out laughing and neither of us would continue.:lol:

Nothing excites me more than a "turning the tables" scenario. I love to initially think that I am the one in control and holding all the cards and then finding out something entirely different and unexpected along the way. It gives me the feeling of a much deserved revenge being inflicted upon me.

I concur with Mistress Jung that a switch session is enjoyable for the revenge aspect. You get the gamut of sadism and masochism in a short, concentrated span of time which can really keep you on your toes as well as teach you about what you like/dislike about the dynamic switch.

Sometimes switch sessions can be tricky, mainly because of the mental space you occupy as the top, and having to go to such a polar opposite in a short amount of time.

I find that usually switch sessions are more enjoyable when there is at least 2 hours to fully enjoy the experience. Thirty minutes feels like a somewhat rushed encounter.

Have you ever started out a session that was supposed to be a switch session but you just couldn't "turn the tables"?

Sometimes, a client will have an idea of how he would like a switch session to unravel, but then his mood may change. I've actually had a few sessions where I initially topped, and come time to switch, the client decided to continue with the current scenario. And vice versa, of course.

It's not usually about being "unable" to turn the tables, but whatever the mood dictates.

Would you (and the rest of the Mistresses) ever consider a session where you and a sub were both submissive to one of the other mistresses?

I concur with Mistress Jung that a switch session is enjoyable for the revenge aspect. You get the gamut of sadism and masochism in a short, concentrated span of time which can really keep you on your toes as well as teach you about what you like/dislike about the dynamic switch.

Sometimes switch sessions can be tricky, mainly because of the mental space you occupy as the top, and having to go to such a polar opposite in a short amount of time.

I find that usually switch sessions are more enjoyable when there is at least 2 hours to fully enjoy the experience. Thirty minutes feels like a somewhat rushed encounter.

I definitely agree that a switch session should be at least 2 hours in length, to give the scenario time to take shape and allowing the proper time for each Player to inhabit his or her own role within the session. You bring up a good point about the mental space you occupy and then having to go to such a polar opposite. In that respect, since I enjoy having the tables turned on me so much, I can transition from a top on a dime, but I would have a bit more difficulty transitioning to a top, as that is the role in a switch scenario that I have the least preference for and now am giving it some thought from that perspective.

Has any Misstress started a session as a sub and then went switch into a Dom? If so, what were you feelings of that session/s?

Hi,

I'm not a domme so it is a pleasure to read the ladies perspective. I only switched twice with Mistress Seung and it was more of a fun experiment on my part. I'm not too sure how she felt about it but she had fun being tickled, teased with a bit of pain. It was nice change of pace for me but I don't think of myself as a switch.

whip

Sometimes, a client will have an idea of how he would like a switch session to unravel, but then his mood may change. I've actually had a few sessions where I initially topped, and come time to switch, the client decided to continue with the current scenario. And vice versa, of course.

It's not usually about being "unable" to turn the tables, but whatever the mood dictates.

Which for me, eager anticipation is created in never knowing for sure how a session will unravel, as well as mood changes that could occur during a session to possibly bring it in a completely different direction. Plus, I always find myself thrilled by a surprise ending!

Which for me, eager anticipation is created in never knowing for sure how a session will unravel, as well as mood changes that could occur during a session to possibly bring it in a completely different direction. Plus, I always find myself thrilled by a surprise ending!

I think i would enjoy exploring the experince being on top, but am a bit afraid i wouldnt know quite what to do the first time.

Over the years i've started several sessions as a top and then switched to a bottom after 30 minutes or an hour, including a fun session with mChoi and another with

alumna mSeung. Since i'm not a natural top and i can't mark a gorgeous Switch, it's tough for me to be the top for more than half an hour.

It was also a huge privilege of helping Mistress Kang train alumna mXiong where we both dominated her for an hour and then they both gave me a lot

more in the following hour. The turning of the tables, particularly if a second Mistress joins in to rescue her friend and then both punish me provides a huge charge to a session.

I haven't done one of these Switch session for a couple of years, but have scheduled one for a couple of weeks. I'll start off as a teacher punishing a bad schoolgirl, to be played by the lovely mJung, but when we are joined by the Department Head (mZhao) She will punish both of us. Finally the Headmistress Kang will join us and decide that Jung has had enough, but really should join both of Them in teaching me a real lesson. This way i'll have the new experience of being dominated by three beautiful Women at once.

Has anyone ever been trampled by three ladies simultanously? i do hope that they'll be willing to see if they can all squeeze on top of me ;)

Over the years i've started several sessions as a top and then switched to a bottom after 30 minutes or an hour, including a fun session with mChoi and another with

alumna mSeung. Since i'm not a natural top and i can't mark a gorgeous Switch, it's tough for me to be the top for more than half an hour.

It was also a huge privilege of helping Mistress Kang train alumna mXiong where we both dominated her for an hour and then they both gave me a lot

more in the following hour. The turning of the tables, particularly if a second Mistress joins in to rescue her friend and then both punish me provides a huge charge to a session.

I haven't done one of these Switch session for a couple of years, but have scheduled one for a couple of weeks. I'll start off as a teacher punishing a bad schoolgirl, to be played by the lovely mJung, but when we are joined by the Department Head (mZhao) She will punish both of us. Finally the Headmistress Kang will join us and decide that Jung has had enough, but really should join both of Them in teaching me a real lesson. This way i'll have the new experience of being dominated by three beautiful Women at once.

Has anyone ever been trampled by three ladies simultanously? i do hope that they'll be willing to see if they can all squeeze on top of me ;)

squeeze? are you a tiny man?

;)

Mistress Jung and I once had a double trampling session- it was wild! He was utterly crushed. We stepped and bounced all over him, including his face- it was so funny seeing it smushed beneath our feet. Not to mention other, more sensitive, areas...

Mistresses Jung and Tran, I will now be thinkin of nothing but this from now until our next session!

Haha, we still manage to tease you, even while you're away!

pauljay, all your questions will be answered soon ;)

Mistress Jung and I once had a double trampling session- it was wild! He was utterly crushed. We stepped and bounced all over him, including his face- it was so funny seeing it smushed beneath our feet. Not to mention other, more sensitive, areas...

Yes, this was a lot of fun! The face trampling was the best part!