Advice for first time

nutobeused

I guess the subject says it all...

I'm looking for suggestions on which of the overwhelmingly beautiful Mistresses would be best for someone with no experience. There's nothing specific I'm looking for ther than the chance to be thoroughly dominated, although I would say it's the psychological aspect more than anything else that's exciting - with the physical more a tool to get there and a reminder of where I am. Pain and bondage hold little interest for me. Beyond that, I'm hoping to learn and am open minded.

Sorry for the brevity of my description - the consequence of me having no experience. So please consider that in your posts - I probably need someone of above average patience (not to say I am not eager, just inexperienced).

Thanks,

Nuto

I'm looking for suggestions on which of the overwhelmingly beautiful Mistresses would be best for someone with no experience. There's nothing specific I'm looking for ther than the chance to be thoroughly dominated, although I would say it's the psychological aspect more than anything else that's exciting - with the physical more a tool to get there and a reminder of where I am. Pain and bondage hold little interest for me. Beyond that, I'm hoping to learn and am open minded.

Sorry for the brevity of my description - the consequence of me having no experience. So please consider that in your posts - I probably need someone of above average patience (not to say I am not eager, just inexperienced).

Thanks,

Nuto

Nuto,

I have to say it's in may nature to have some fun with you but seeing that you are new I'll bite my tongue. I have not sessioned with all of the Mistresses at the FF. I have though seen enough to trust that Ms. Kang will leave you in good hands. Personally I think the FF is the best place where you can get what you are looking for. The Mistresses that I have sessioned with have a common thread....they love what they do and they want you to get what you came for. Did I mention they are all stunning? I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. One thing though don't let them talk you into the live chicken during your session....Sorry I had to have a little fun with you. Make the call Nuto you will not be sorry.

TrackWarrior

Thanks,

Nuto

Though I've only sessioned with Ms. Jung (DUH LOL) I get the sense you can't make a bad decision here, really. These are all very intelligent, sensitive and intuitive dominants. The key is communicating your interests and needs, which you already have done in your post clearly and succinctly.

All that said, I do, naturally, highly recommend Ms. Jung for a beginner. This is not too imply that she will take it easy on you, but I sense she is a very good choice for the novice and she REALLY can get into your head.

I envy you, Sir. That first experience is special, its good that you are coming to a truly special place for it.

Good Luck!!