Name that crotch!!!

Mistress Tran

Hello boys:

Here is another game to play. Guess which Mistress this is...everyone gets only ONE guess. You can make other comments but only 1 guess so check out the website and the candid photos to see what matches!

Good luck.....prize would be me actually praising you instead of being disappointed like our last game.

MTran

post-12299-0-09050200-1316472079_thumb.jpg

Hello boys:

Here is another game to play. Guess which Mistress this is...everyone gets only ONE guess. You can make other comments but only 1 guess so check out the website and the candid photos to see what matches!

Good luck.....prize would be me actually praising you instead of being disappointed like our last game.

MTran

My guess is Mistress Jung. We have already been rewarded by being able to view the picture.

You all clearly suck at guessing crotches just as much as feet. Lucky for you there is only one mystery crotch, not three LOL

i need to conduct an up close, in person study of both crotches and feet so that i might be better able to identify from a photo. In the mean time, please post more photos of crotches and feet so that we can continue with the trial and error method.

Hello boys:

MTran

I would like to think that I am better at guessing the identity of a Mistresses crotch than I am Her feet, but once again I find myself taking a stab in the dark. My guess is Mistress Choi.

The creative Mistress Tran has introduced yet another game to play...great smile.gif

And a niiice opportunity...to again again again...surf the magnificent Fetish Fortress website and galleries.

From a subs point of view...the camera position is great...looking up to The Mistress cool.gif

My guess...Mistress Tran...Herself.

Hello boys:

MTran

Its mistress Yao!

"Name That Crotch" Just one of several game show ideas that didn't make the cut for the Fall 2011 season at NBC

I don't want to cheat by looking at all the candids but I'm relatively certain its not Ms. Jung and I'm thinking not Ms. Kang either.

Wait is the correct answer "I wouldn't know maam as I'm a good boy and avert my gaze from my mistress's crotch area" ??

Hello boys:

MTran

Mistress Zhao is my best guess. This one really required some detective work and I'm still not quite 100%

Its Mistress Ree!

god job to the perverted boys who got this correct....it seems you have been spending a lot of time looking at crotches! (hmmm such dirty perverts!)

Mistress Tran...I´m a no good guesser of feet...a miserable namer of crotches...and a dedicated butt-head wink.gif

Please let us test our poor skills...some more cool.gif

Its Mistress Ree!

god job to the perverted boys who got this correct....it seems you have been spending a lot of time looking at crotches! (hmmm such dirty perverts!)

Congratulations to bob973 & whiplash, also my apologies to Mistress Ree for failing to identify Her lovely crotch. Not only am I now 0 for 2, but might not even be considered a dirty pervert. Shameful!

Please give us one more game - like for example, maybe, I think it was Woffyboy's idea, Guess the Mistress Hands (The Fortress Goddesses have such beautiful hands - I'm starting to get a hand fetish - so far I've been noticing Mistresses Zhao's, Chen's & Jung's hands), or something else like Guess the Mistress Hair, etc - or of course, I definitely get into Name those Soles, etc.

• 3 weeks later...