New Videos!!

Mistress Zhao

Like all Fortress NYC videos & photos, these 4 new videos are timeless & historic - every time I see a Fortress video or photo again & again, it's always as exciting as the first time I watched it.

Mistress Jung looked so amazing in her new video & Mistresses Chen, Yao & Lin are truly Beautiful Goddesses - I love their videos - Mistress Zhao is truly a Genius - I also watched Mistress Zhao's new videos again today and was blown away all over again.

I love that Xcess party photo with Mistress Jung in those skull socks - very hot (Her distinctively shaped soles look amazing through the socks) - & Mistress Zhao looked so hot laying down behind her on the couch (Mistress Zhao's feet in fishnets & boots - Heaven) & Mistress Tran looked so hot sitting next to her (amazing curves) - so much hotness.

Beautiful Mistress Zhao, what an incredible filmmaker You are - You truly are a Genius - all 4 videos are so amazing & I remember when You asked the Fortress fans what they would like to see more of in the future & now I see that You have incorporated all of those things that we mentioned into these videos so beautifully - thank You so much for that - as a Fortress fan, I’m grateful - You do such beautiful work - it’s like watching Jimi Hendrix play guitar - You’re so gifted - I can picture You working with some of the greatest filmmakers (& I'm sure Quentin Tarantino would go crazy over Your beautiful feet).

Mistress Chen - WOW - what a beautiful Exotic Goddess with beautiful skin - I love her hair, amazing lips & lipstick, nail polish, beautiful face, eyes, & especially her beautiful feet, toes, legs & hands.

Mistress Yao - another Beautiful Fortress Goddess - beautiful face, amazing body, beautiful hands, nail polish, lipstick, eyelashes, hot shoes, socks & I love the way the camera kept going back to her legs & feet - watching the video, I felt like her feet were constantly in my face - I love that - very, very, very hot & I love the end with her feet in the pose (that drives all footfreaks absolute crazy) & the way the camera zooms in on her feet - another masterpiece from Fortres NYC.

Mistress Lin - I love the atmosphere of this video - It looked like the beginning of a full length movie & I love the way the music went so well with the camera work & Mistress Lin was perfect for this video because she looks like a Goddess Actress from an old movie - beautiful face, body, legs & I love her beautiful feet - a great video - I really enjoyed it - this video is definitely a masterpiece.

Mistress Jung's black fingernails - I don't think I'll ever be the same - after seeing this video - I had to stop & lay down & rest for a few minutes because it had such an intense effect on me - what a hot outfit, hair, face & such a jaw-dropping amazing body & her back is so beautiful - I noticed that in the Xcess Party pics too - & I love her boots - how can someone be this beautiful? Are the Fortress Goddesses from another planet? And then all of a sudden I noticed those black fingernails & it drove me crazy - a jolt went up my back - I already am in love with Mistress Jung's feet & her signature soles that are so unique and beautiful & now I'm in love with her hands too - & I love the ending - even though for my own personal taste, I never got into the Giantess / shrinking man thing, but after seeing this video - I was wishing I was that guy in the cage when I saw her hands & fingernails again - I can imagine what her toes would look like with black nail polish - this video was life changing & I always loved black nail polish but I never realized how much I loved it until now.

Once again, I'm so blown away - The Fortress Goddesses are truly amazing!!!

OK, I think you need to take some deep breaths. I have this paper lunch bag if you need it. :)

I'm very pleased that you guys enjoy the videos so much.

Also, thank you for the feedback regarding future projects :)

I am also considering some small, personal videos. Besides feet, what can I show you? (be polite and respectful!)

I am thrilled to read that You are considering some personal videos and glad You added the note about being polite and respectful, since I would never want to offend by letting my imagination get carried away with Your question of what can You show us. Your pretty face is always a most welcome sight and I am also seriously addicted to booty.

I had so much fun shooting the video. :) And it's always a pleasure to work with super-talented Mistress Zhao! Hope you boys enjoy watching these vids!

xoxo

Chen

It is always such an extreme pleasure watching these vids, mZ is so talented shooting pictures and videos and the amazing beauty of all the stunning Fortress Mistresses makes watching an incredible turn on.

I am also considering some small, personal videos. Besides feet, what can I show you? (be polite and respectful!)

i would like to hear Your voice and see the words dance off of your beautiful lips. i have not met You so that voice is a mystery to me. What would You tell a slave who confesses a long time desire be owned by You? i would love to hear those words.

Sk2

I had so much fun shooting the video. :) And it's always a pleasure to work with super-talented Mistress Zhao! Hope you boys enjoy watching these vids!

xoxo

Chen

Thanks for the flashback to Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone. You are head to toe lovely Mistress Chen and this video embraced that quite well.

Dear Mistress you are soooo talented that whatever passes your approval will surely be admired by us. But for me including leather, latex, and high boits will add more spice as well as any of your favorite toys - whips, spreaders, gs box chasity device, etc. Thank you very much in advance Mistress.

Mistress Zhao--I really enjoy all your work. For yourself I would love to see a video of you wiht the business suit theme. I love those pics on your page with the glasses and your hair up. I can imagine every guy on your floor hitting on you and getting tortured by your teasing. Also another idea is have to the camera like in a point of view angle and talk directly into it while like spitting. The time you spit in my face was such a turn on (amongst other things ;) ) It would be like reliving it. Thanks again for all the great videos.

I’m always excited to see any video that You make, both in front of & behind the camera – I really like the camera work in Mistress Lin's video - maybe another video with the camera work in that style - and maybe really psychedelic & crazy – either with one Mistress or more MIstresses, a few seconds of each Mistress - just a thought.

Also, I like Woffyboy’s idea with the hands & sod018’s idea with the office look & glasses – also, maybe a part of a video with no music just for a few seconds to hear the sound of Your footsteps or Your voice like skeech2 was saying & the sound of Your laugh, etc. –

Or You in any hot outfit or in a bikini – or even a video of You hangin’ out eating lunch, etc. or You holding a ruler in Your hand, etc. – anything You do in a video I would love to see.

Mistress Zhao--I really enjoy all your work. For yourself I would love to see a video of you wiht the business suit theme. I love those pics on your page with the glasses and your hair up. I can imagine every guy on your floor hitting on you and getting tortured by your teasing. Also another idea is have to the camera like in a point of view angle and talk directly into it while like spitting. The time you spit in my face was such a turn on (amongst other things ;) ) It would be like reliving it. Thanks again for all the great videos.

Mother of all that is good and pure!!! I would LOVE to see mZ do a business suit theme video! She wore a beautiful outfit at my first session with her, absolutely cannot get that out of my head. I think a great video would be a business suit theme wearing glasses (as in the pictures). Mistress Zhao - I would die a thousand deaths if you looked at the camera, took of the glasses, then gave a seductive smile. YEOW!!!!

Mother of all that is good and pure!!! I would LOVE to see mZ do a business suit theme video! She wore a beautiful outfit at my first session with her, absolutely cannot get that out of my head. I think a great video would be a business suit theme wearing glasses (as in the pictures). Mistress Zhao - I would die a thousand deaths if you looked at the camera, took of the glasses, then gave a seductive smile. YEOW!!!!

Sounds like a prelude to our upcoming session ;)

• 2 months later...

I’m always excited to see any video that You make, both in front of & behind the camera – I really like the camera work in Mistress Lin's video - maybe another video with the camera work in that style - and maybe really psychedelic & crazy – either with one Mistress or more MIstresses, a few seconds of each Mistress - just a thought.

Also, I like Woffyboy’s idea with the hands & sod018’s idea with the office look & glasses – also, maybe a part of a video with no music just for a few seconds to hear the sound of Your footsteps or Your voice like skeech2 was saying & the sound of Your laugh, etc. –

Or You in any hot outfit or in a bikini – or even a video of You hangin’ out eating lunch, etc. or You holding a ruler in Your hand, etc. – anything You do in a video I would love to see.

I noticed that their are none of MV. I would love to see her in a Military uniform, snapping a cane and talking in veitnemease