Uncensored Forum

Big Trouble Baby

woffy,

Those were delightful and fun pics. It's rare, if at all, that we get to see all of the Dommes at the Fortress together. And what made it even more special was the festive mood and the obviously good cheer and fun the Mistresses were having. I'd like to see more, but of course I'm greedy.

whip

Great pictures from your holiday dinner. Looks like you all had a terrific time. Wish I could have been "waiter for a day" so I could have served you.

Ray

Dannyboy ,

You are so lucky to know her on such a personel way. I wish I had that history. Spockme

Spockme:

I am blessed to have known Mistress Kang as a Mistress and as a wonderful human being. She has been very helpful and kind during more difficult times in my life. Of course she is a Great Mistress. I think we share a mutual respect for each other.

With this history, there has been much loss and much pain in my life. I don't know how many people would trade their lives for mine if they knew all the facts but there have been some blessings that make it more bearable.

Dannyboy

Dear Dannyboy,

I am sorry to hear of the sadness and pain you have experienced in your past. I hope the good can overcome the pain ,life is meant to move foward and grow with the futuree mphasize the positive . Jessie for you is a positive influence in your real world .That for you is a major plus . She is a special spirit . I will meditate for you to be at peace . Spockme

woffy,

Those were delightful and fun pics. It's rare, if at all, that we get to see all of the Dommes at the Fortress together. And what made it even more special was the festive mood and the obviously good cheer and fun the Mistresses were having. I'd like to see more, but of course I'm greedy.

whip

Great pictures from your holiday dinner. Looks like you all had a terrific time. Wish I could have been "waiter for a day" so I could have served you.

Ray

You and me both whip

Ray

Dear Dannyboy,

I am sorry to hear of the sadness and pain you have experienced in your past. I hope the good can overcome the pain ,life is meant to move foward and grow with the futuree mphasize the positive . Jessie for you is a positive influence in your real world .That for you is a major plus . She is a special spirit . I will meditate for you to be at peace . Spockme

Spockme:

2008 has been a better and life affirming year for me. Thank you for your positive words and encouragement. Thanks always to Mistresses Kang and Vu.

Dannyboy