Kissing Game...

Mistress Tran

Hello boys

I know you all have fantasized about getting a big o'l kiss from one or all of the Mistresses at The Fortress. Now lets see how well you can match up which lips belong to which Mistress.

Reward- a pair of dirty underwear from a Mistress of your choice.

You all better start going through those pictures....3 guesses max!

***Ladies- PLEASE DO NOT GIVE CLUES***

MTran

post-12299-0-92409600-1317346380_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-66419100-1317346396_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-16183500-1317346427_thumb.jpg

post-12299-0-01055400-1317346462_thumb.jpg

Hello boys

I know you all have fantasized about getting a big o'l kiss from one or all of the Mistresses at The Fortress. Now lets see how well you can match up which lips belong to which Mistress.

MTran

1. Winston Churchill 2. Gandhi 3. Fred 4. Abraham Lincoln

Hello boys

MTran

Mmmmm.....lips are the Asian Woman's secret weapon. I have never seen a group of lips that looked so luscious. I need some time to study. What a nice prize for winning but also quite a dilemma for some lucky chooser.

Hello boys

MTran

It is true i have long dreamed abput that warm kiss from Mistress Tran

"Read my lips...NO more patience"

First guess...before gallery surfing...is Mistress Chen, Mistress Lin, HeadMistress Kang and Mistress Zhao.

...gosh, Ms Tran, you are a game show host from hell! hehe! ( quote: joey)

Wonder what kind of wheel Mistress Tran would be ruling...if hosting Wheel Of Fortunecool.gif

Hello boys

MTran

I found these in a Halloween store and guess what it reminded me of? i had to buy them to keep on my desk. Developing a lip fetish, i guess.

post-396-0-68430200-1317594583_thumb.jpg

Hello boys

MTran

This is really hard!!!

1: Zhao 2: Jung 3: Kang 4:Choi

I have been horribly sick with Vu fever lately and am really trying to win...

Hello boys

MTran

mLin, mZhao, mTran, mChen

Yup...Im one hot little devil in some very spiky black boots and I will definitely burn you on this Fetish Fortress game show... :-P

1.MJK 2.Choi 3.MZ 4Tran. gosh, Ms Tran, you are a game show host from hell! hehe!

Oh wolf....there are many that are in the same boat but its take A LOT to gain a kiss from me

It is true i have long dreamed abput that warm kiss from Mistress Tran

The Wheel I would have would be you tied to the center of it and the Mistresses would spin it faster and faster.....hehehe

"Read my lips...NO more patience"

First guess...before gallery surfing...is Mistress Chen, Mistress Lin, HeadMistress Kang and Mistress Zhao.

...gosh, Ms Tran, you are a game show host from hell! hehe! ( quote: joey)

Wonder what kind of wheel Mistress Tran would be ruling...if hosting Wheel Of Fortunecool.gif

A lip fetish....pouty big natural pick lips? Are you thinking about us slowly applying some very shiny lip gloss, puckering to make sure it is nicely coating our lips and of course it would smell like candy.

I found these in a Halloween store and guess what it reminded me of? i had to buy them to keep on my desk. Developing a lip fetish, i guess.

Maybe sooner then later....but only if you boys are good and can actually do well on these games....so study up!

The last picture is Mistress Zhao. Let me think about the others and get back to you.

BTW, can you tell me again when the Bent Over Butt In A Thong with Legs Slightly Apart Game is scheduled to happen??? :)

So far no winners but....some of you have 2 of the 4 correct!

Keep trying....I know you pervs can do better than that....stop disappointing me and get to your lip studying immediately!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME???

One hint: I am actually not in the picture!

LOUD & CLEAR! You make a pretty compelling demand in regard to our continued studies. Sorry for once again proving to be a disappointment. Apparently I am a student in need of some strict discipline. The only small aspect of pleasure that I can draw from thus far in the kissing game, is that I did not include You as one of my guesses.

Hello boys

MTran

MJK, Ms Choi, Ms Ree, Ms Chen.