Kissing Game...

Mistress Tran

Really boys- no one is guessing...I guess no one wants a pair of my undies by chance....

Oh and they smell sooooo good....Im guessing its the coconut/mango lotion I rub on my ass...so sweet

Snout is itching....sniffing...eyes are popping...head is spinning...tail is wagging...galping...yaping...drooling...begging...surfing the galleries...like a mad dog...humping the wheel...like a fruitcake yarning for the mango and the coco.....voooof....vooooooof....voooooooooofwacko.giftongue.gifcool.gifhappy.gif

Second guess:

Mistress Ko - Mistress Yao - HeadMistress Kang - Mistress Zhao

Third guess:

Mistress Jung - Mistress Vu - HeadMistress Kang - Mistress Zhao

smile.gif slavedog

Hail to Mistress Tran - The game maker Divine cool.gif

Really boys- no one is guessing...I guess no one wants a pair of my undies by chance....

Oh and they smell sooooo good....Im guessing its the coconut/mango lotion I rub on my ass...so sweet

MTran,

You certainly do know how to tantalize those who adore You, picturing Your sexy undies and talking about the smell, as well as describing how You rub coconut/mango lotion on Your delicious ass...so SWEET indeed!

Ok, after much study, my guess is: Mistress Chen, Mistress Choi, Mistress Kang and Mistress Zhao. Coconut / mango scent sounds very nice but i prefer Your natural scent. If i was lucky enough to win this treasure, i think i would wear them on my face for a while and then use them to make soup.....yummy!!

MJK, Ms Ree, Choi, Mz..

Mistress Tran---- is that your secret . That smell with you drives me crazy. I would guess but don't want to embarrass myself. Plus I don't think its a good idea to bring those beautiful panties home ;)

1. Uniquely wide part = Mistress Lin.

2. Asymetric sexy sneer = Mistress Choi.

3. Full lower lip = Mistress Chen.

4. Movie star lips = Mistress Zhao!

Congrats to lashee- you are the winner. You are going to have to make a visit to the Fortress and get your prize. So which Mistress would you like panties from? I can make sure to arrange some very scented one for you.

Congrats to lashee- you are the winner. You are going to have to make a visit to the Fortress and get your prize. So which Mistress would you like panties from? I can make sure to arrange some very scented one for you.

Thank You, Mistress Tran. i am so excited! Mistress Choi's panties would be my choice, if She is willing. Thank You for the fun game!

Thanks, guys. I owe it all to my fans. And now, about those panties... Shouldn't there be an awards ceremony? (O boy, lashee is getting uppity.)

Shouldn't lashee be on his knees, blind-folded, in front of all Fortresses, to accept the unwrapped, therefore fresh, reward placed over his head?

Thank You, Mistress Kang, Mistress Tran, Mistress Choi, and all Fortresses Who made it possible for a sub to have such grandiose feelings for a moment in his long career of worship.