Kat (Mini Me)

Guest Mistress Kang

My good friend Kat aka Mini Me, (whom I wrote about here: http://fortressnyc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=227) is coming to NYC this summer! She's still hanging out in Thailand, partying, boxing, and otherwise leaving a path of destruction in her wake but she just told me she plans to trash NYC for a while. :lol:

She *might* session at the Fortress but it will probably have to be double Domme as she has zero impulse control. If you were tied up it would not be safe to be in the room with her. Seriously. :?

53_f00d42dd66f39a48ef29578f3810c1aa

53_e71638704e0344bab791848b17e3ecff

Jessy,

This may be a suicide wish, but after seeing your pictures of Kat, and hearing your warnings, please do sign me up for session with her this summer. Of course, I will make sure my life insurance, and hospitalization, and health insurance premiums are fully paid up. :lol::lol::lol:

Good times,

Shermie

Dear Mistress Kang,

I remember Kat vividly from the pictures in your Thailand Trip post. I find her to be absolutely adorable in every way and those skimpy outfits that she wears really drives me crazy. If she does happen to session at The Fortress, please sign me up as well, maybe while she is thrashing NYC, she can take some time out to thrash me as well, I would love to be part of the wreckage that she leaves behind. That is one dream I would really love to see come true. :D

She *might* session at the Fortress but it will probably have to be double Domme as she has zero impulse control. If you were tied up it would not be safe to be in the room with her. Seriously. :?

[attachment=1]Kat.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Fight-2009_02_14.jpg[/attachment]

The knuckles and abs on her, probably quick as lightning, no way!

So long as you keep her away from sharp things it's not that bad. Fortunately she's only 85 pounds soaking wet. When she boxes she has to give up 20+ pounds in weight to the other fighters because only children are in her weightclass. But totally fearless, probably because she's nuts :)

When I was there clubbing with her Kat felt obliged to stand up for "Filipina Pride" at least every couple of hours and challenge the Thai bar girls to a dance off. They're super nice about it though, they just think she's an alien or something...

http://fortressnyc.com/kat-dance.mov

http://fortressnyc.com/kat-dance.avi

http://fortressnyc.com/kat-dance.swf

swf file will play in your browser (give it time) or right mouse click and download the .mov or .avi to your computer.

So long as you keep her away from sharp things it's not that bad. Fortunately she's only 85 pounds soaking wet. When she boxes she has to give up 20+ pounds in weight to the other fighters because only children are in her weightclass. But totally fearless, probably because she's nuts :)

When I was there clubbing with her Kat felt obliged to stand up for "Filipina Pride" at least every couple of hours and challenge the Thai bar girls to a dance off. They're super nice about it though, they just think she's an alien or something...

http://fortressnyc.com/kat-dance.avi

http://fortressnyc.com/kat-dance.swf

Jessy,

I like her energy and her tiny petite spinner frame, certainly an handful in the sac. However, it's is your regal like character combined with your everlasting beauty are what warms my heart and stuff. Hope you condition her with your grip, fore she will make a powerful team member to join yourt fold. Thank you for sharing the vids of Kat, she can certainly bump/grind like a pro. Have a great day :D

Dear Mistress Kang:

I noticed the last photo from Thailand and the boxers who appeared to be smaller than featherweights and presumed that she did box.

I know something about "Filipina Pride" having been a guest in a filipino household to watch the Pacquiao-Marquez fight last year. Pacquiao, of course, is a national hero of the Philippines and pretty much retired the Golden Boy Oscar de La Hoya last fall.

In the 90's I knew a young lady who was a pretty good amateur boxer. She made it to the finals in several tournaments but she didn't look the part as she was very pretty and graceful when not boxing. She was also a fairly decent long distance runner. I never sparred with her but couldn't beat her at 5,000 meters and 5 miles. She was half my age though.

If I get to meet Kat in the dungeon I wouldn't want to fight her.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Kang,

Thanks for following up with more on Kat. I really enjoyed watching her in the video, that beautiful girl has some nice moves. The more I see of her, the more I would love to session with her, she actually seems too good to be true. I could just imagine how much fun you had with her while visiting Thailand.