So looking foward to my first ever session!

Cindy212

Looking forward to next week this i have never been to a dungeon before! i have done alot in private but to go to someplace and starting a session with a complete stranger is very exciting! I dont know what to expect which is also the alure.

Now i have to figure out which cute outfit to wear!

Looking forward to next week this i have never been to a dungeon before! i have done alot in private but to go to someplace and starting a session with a complete stranger is very exciting! I dont know what to expect which is also the alure.

Who are you sessioning with Cindy?

Who are you sessioning with Cindy?

I had the pleasure of Mistress Mina Jung and Mistress Jasmine Chen wow! what an incredible place it was!

and how beautiful and talented they both were i was speechless and i can be very good at role playing but i could only utter a couple of words lol!

my legs were shaking but i had the biggest grin all day! and i am still shutter thinking about my time with them. i am still spent!

Cindy

I had the pleasure of Mistress Mina Jung and Mistress Jasmine Chen wow! what an incredible place it was!

and how beautiful and talented they both were i was speechless and i can be very good at role playing but i could only utter a couple of words lol!

my legs were shaking but i had the biggest grin all day! and i am still shutter thinking about my time with them. i am still spent!

Cindy

I'm always delighted to hear about new Fortress visitors. I am so glad I found the place and I can see you are as well.

Lastly, I checked out your profile. You are very cute.

Cindy

Any chance you can elaborate on the Devotee forum Cindy? :rolleyes:

Cindy

Good for you Cindy! I love the FF

TW

Cindy

Cindy,

Glad to read that your Fortress experience made you shutter and put a big grin on your face.

Cindy

sounds like your first went well!.I'm working up the courage to visit for the first time too, but haven't much experience (none) on the scene.

I'm particularly curious about your speechlessness... I'm absolutely smitten with Mistress Jung and would really love my first session to be with her. BUT I'm really nervous.... nervous that her sublime beauty might just freeze me up and my ability to play along.

Did Mistress Jung and Mistress Chen coach you along with the roleplay parts?

sounds like your first went well!.I'm working up the courage to visit for the first time too, but haven't much experience (none) on the scene.

I'm particularly curious about your speechlessness... I'm absolutely smitten with Mistress Jung and would really love my first session to be with her. BUT I'm really nervous.... nervous that her sublime beauty might just freeze me up and my ability to play along.

Just do it. I can almost guarantee that you will be instantly at ease with Mistress Jung.

Do not worry about your first time at the Fortress or lack of experience. I had only a little experience before I had my first session, and it went super! The Mistresses are very professional and will take into account your experience and wishes to come up with a really great session. I wouldn't worry about freezing up and not being able to play along - they will help you and guide you along. The most important thing is to have fun during your session.

Good luck!

Cindy

Nice to see you made it to the Fortress - my favorite place!

good question as I think about my session i start to play it back in my head.

You see back in the day i was involved in the scene a long time ago and was always dom in public but in private with only a few i was switchable.

When i was dom i was very verbal and expected my sub to comply and to surrender to me verbelly.

So I guess i tried in my own way to resist total total domination by being a bit quite and also the session was so intense and so close to what i wanted i was almost in my own little world that i did not have to say much. I just want to totally let go which is hard for me but i am sure at the next session i will be able to do that and be very verbal in the role play with my dirty little mouth.

I have some ideas i want to play out.

The sesson was amazing and yes you may be a nervous but that is the exciting part about it.

they will make your dreams come true.

Cindy

Cindy

Hello my little slut. I'm so happy to hear you had a great time, as did I :) It's always fun getting to destroy such a pretty little thing.

You see back in the day i was involved in the scene a long time ago and was always dom in public but in private with only a few i was switchable.

When i was dom i was very verbal and expected my sub to comply and to surrender to me verbelly.

So I guess i tried in my own way to resist total total domination by being a bit quite and also the session was so intense and so close to what i wanted i was almost in my own little world that i did not have to say much. I just want to totally let go which is hard for me but i am sure at the next session i will be able to do that and be very verbal in the role play with my dirty little mouth.

I have some ideas i want to play out.

The sesson was amazing and yes you may be a nervous but that is the exciting part about it.

they will make your dreams come true.

Cindy

Really love the contrast in feelings, such as a nervousness to start in comparison to totally letting go as the session progresses, then finally an intense satisfaction.

I know what you mean Cindy. I am having my first at the end of the month. Cant even imagine what it will be like.

• 2 weeks later...