First Time Fantastic: Wonderwoman and Angel

Dashan

I just had an amazing first-time session at the Fortress with the incomparable Mistress Jung and Mistress Kang. I was literally shaking with excitement and fear when I first saw them. I bit off a lot for my first session- a double with these two super-mistresses. Jung was sweet, natural, appearing like a lovely lithe little angel. Kang arrived, looking like a superhero girl with comic book proportions. Her corset accentuated the perfect over-the-top proportions she sports. The balance between their voices, looks and styles was stunning and intoxicating.

Both of these women are MUCH more beautiful and charming in person than they are in their photos. The difference is startling.

They look sweet, but it sure didn't stop them from trying to aggressively fulfill my fantasies with brutality.

They both set up an intricate, mind-blowing session that was almost exactly what I was looking for; details which I will not share other than to say it ended with a delightful rain.

My only quibble with them is I have been a top all of my life and they were unable to break me. They had their way with me but I was able to weasel my way out of the true punishment I deserved without even using my safe word. Maybe they were just being soft on me because it was my first time.

I will have to book another session soon to see if they can rise to the challenge.

Mistress Jung is the Mistress of Mistresses.

I just had an amazing first-time session at the Fortress with the incomparable Mistress Jung and Mistress Kang. I was literally shaking with excitement and fear when I first saw them. I bit off a lot for my first session- a double with these two super-mistresses. Jung was sweet, natural, appearing like a lovely lithe little angel. Kang arrived, looking like a superhero girl with comic book proportions. Her corset accentuated the perfect over-the-top proportions she sports. The balance between their voices, looks and styles was stunning and intoxicating.

Both of these women are MUCH more beautiful and charming in person than they are in their photos. The difference is startling.

They look sweet, but it sure didn't stop them from trying to aggressively fulfill my fantasies with brutality.

They both set up an intricate, mind-blowing session that was almost exactly what I was looking for; details which I will not share other than to say it ended with a delightful rain.

My only quibble with them is I have been a top all of my life and they were unable to break me. They had their way with me but I was able to weasel my way out of the true punishment I deserved without even using my safe word. Maybe they were just being soft on me because it was my first time.

I will have to book another session soon to see if they can rise to the challenge.

Sounds exciting! Based on your thread title - did you do any superhero roleplaying?

• 2 weeks later...

All this talk of super heroes reminds me. I'm not into Super Hero role-play, at least to date but I remember, as buying comics as a young boy, but only Super Girl ones. Not much of a surprise, huh? LOL I have attached an image I found but maybe I'm wrong but I think Super Girl should be Asian. Am I wrong? :)

Sounds like Ms. Jung and Ms. Kang make a good duo. They seem to team up alot. I think if I were to do a double session I would rely on Ms. Jung's choice. Feels wrong to choose myself.

post-12648-0-31528000-1321907129_thumb.jpg

All this talk of super heroes reminds me. I'm not into Super Hero role-play, at least to date but I remember, as buying comics as a young boy, but only Super Girl ones. Not much of a surprise, huh? LOL I have attached an image I found but maybe I'm wrong but I think Super Girl should be Asian. Am I wrong? :)

Sounds like Ms. Jung and Ms. Kang make a good duo. They seem to team up alot. I think if I were to do a double session I would rely on Ms. Jung's choice. Feels wrong to choose myself.

post-12648-0-31528000-1321907129_thumb.jpg

I think most of those girls in your comics have a BDSM subtext- all the boots, latex, capes, and weapons...