Vibrator Hype

Guest Mistress Kang

I recently bought this vibrator http://www.lelo.com/index.php?collectio ... upName=MIA

A couple of days earlier Ahn pulled her dark pink one out of my computer - she and Seung were browsing through Toys in Babeland, Seung walked out with the light pink one. She told me how cool it was...how it looks like a tube of mascara (so no one would know what a horn-ball you really are LOL)...how it is battery free and recharges via USB...and it has 4 or 5 settings (did a quick test *over* my pants of course LOL).

The other day I found myself browsing through Toys in Babeland too! And it was a total impulse purchase, light pink of course ;-) Recharged it for several hours and was very, very, very disappointed! ;-(

The next day, Vu and I were talking and I warn her not to get this new pink-mascara-tube-USB-vibrator because it S*U*C*K*S! I tell her the story and she tells that me SHE was the one that showed HERS (also light pink!) to Ahn and Seung!!

Now all four of us have it... ZHAO, DON'T GET IT!!! LOL

Sooo ladies, what do you think of Ms. Lelo vs. Mr. Hitachi?

Jessy,

New, doesn't always mean better or improved!!! Remember the Hitachi Magic Wand with attachments that I gave you a few years ago? It might need a long extension cord, but it still is the Cadillac of Vibrators. It is the gift that keeps on giving..................

:lol::lol::lol:

Shermie

I recently bought this vibrator http://www.lelo.com/index.php?collectio ... upName=MIA

A couple of days earlier Ahn pulled her dark pink one out of my computer - she and Seung were browsing through Toys in Babeland, Seung walked out with the light pink one. She told me how cool it was...how it looks like a tube of mascara (so no one would know what a horn-ball you really are LOL)...how it is battery free and recharges via USB...and it has 4 or 5 settings (did a quick test *over* my pants of course LOL).

The other day I found myself browsing through Toys in Babeland too! And it was a total impulse purchase, light pink of course ;-) Recharged it for several hours and was very, very, very disappointed! ;-(

The next day, Vu and I were talking and I warn her not to get this new pink-mascara-tube-USB-vibrator because it S*U*C*K*S! I tell her the story and she tells that me SHE was the one that showed HERS (also light pink!) to Ahn and Seung!!

Now all four of us have it... ZHAO, DON'T GET IT!!! LOL

Sooo ladies, what do you think of Ms. Lelo vs. Mr. Hitachi?

Jessy,

I'm not a lady, so I guess I don't qualify to answer your question, however I think that what works best for each woman individually is whats best.

Randy

Nothing compares to the Hitachi! Which I received as a very nice house warming present ;-).

But Hitachi can't fit in my girly handbag!!!! Plus it needs to be plugged in. In times of a dire emergency, this will work anywhere! It's quiet and small.

As for power, Hitachi is the best! And it gets me over over and over and OVER!!!!!

Moral of the story is, you can't have everything :(

Is that for using on yourself, or on your subs?

Well neither now, if it's not good enough for me sure as heck it's not good enough for my subs ;)

Although I guess I could use it as sort of an improvised bludgeon, couple of Lelos in a pillow case and they'll think twice before they make eye contact... :D

Just didn't know if you were "gett'n any" in your personal life.

I'm an F-cup blond with "SLUT" tattooed on my ass and a few hundred devoted men on call 24/7- what do you think the chances are that I'm hard up for sex? :D:D:D

I'm an F-cup blond with "SLUT" tattooed on my ass and a few hundred devoted men on call 24/7- what do you think the chances are that I'm hard up for sex? :D:D:D

Dear Mistress Kang:

You sure have a way with words!!!! LOL

Dannyboy

Jessy,

Am I inlcuded into your "few hundred devoted men on call 24/7" ?? If was awarded the pleasure and honor of being in your arms daily for the rest of my life I would most certainly relocate to your area from where I am now, west L.A. :)

Randy

Jessy,

Am I inlcuded into your "few hundred devoted men on call 24/7" ?? If was awarded the pleasure and honor of being in your arms daily for the rest of my life I would most certainly relocate to your area from where I am now, west L.A. :)

Randy

Sure Randy, you're on call. Better not leave the house- you might miss the phone ringing. I only use landlines for bootycalls. Any day now... :D

I don't mind this conversation, but it's poor form from a professional point of view, no Mistresses are not celibate, no we generally won't provide juicy details. With apologies I have to lock this thread...