Pink Room

Guest Mistress Kang

The fur wall in the pink room is getting a bit faded, needs to be redone.

pink1.jpg

Any ideas? Fur again, drapes? Something else?

Needs to be easy to keep clean.

Photo links, specific color ideas etc. all good...

The fur wall in the pink room is getting a bit faded, needs to be redone.

pink1.jpg

Any ideas? Fur again, drapes? Something else?

Needs to be easy to keep clean.

Photo links, specific color ideas etc. all good...

Jessy,

Perhaps a nice french iron rought treament to the wall or seeing how you already have the

zebra print rug on the floor why not make that room your pink room safari. You can be the safari hunter

and I can be the lion you captured and want to tame by paddleing (or use a horse whip) my butt.....hear me roar....

Anyway, in regards to the room, I prefer a nice gothic look like something from "interview with a vampire"that has you wearing latex outfits like these that I want buy for you when I have the money:

http://www.syren.com/latex-dresses-gown ... -gown.aspx

http://www.syren.com/latex-dresses-gown ... -gown.aspx

http://www.syren.com/latex-dresses-gown ... dress.aspx

those outfits go along with the design of the room, which adds a much nicer visual to all who play with you.

I added some photos of dungeon rooms I like, they may not be best suited for your pink room, however you may pull some ideas from them.

Randy

1421_d4bcb27df0fa59fd5f875fb05b8252a0

1421_e741c1b75d309deb052c5a5a845aa85c

1421_88040b00538da2ea155b08d83d3c792c

Dear Grand Mistress Kang,

I think The softness of the room should not be lost or cheapened. The steel room is colder . I think you should stay away from theme park ideas and keep your original selections intact . I would suggest keeping it pink . and warm . I like the carpet idea you have , why not stick to that look.It works well now why change? Remember too much will overtake the whole room It's size must be considered FSL(Spockme)

My concern about wood paneling etc. is that I'm not sure if it's a code violation to cover the windows with a permanent structure. I'll have to check with the fire department. NYC is really strict about that kind of thing and rightfully so, illegal construction has gotten a lot of people killed downtown in the last century.

It was a real pain in the ass making the whole dungeon code compliant, no wood, burn tests on all the carpet, vinyl and fur. I don't want to blow that with one partition in Pink.

I'll try to find out...

the pink room is the only room I've sessioned in, although I've seen the other rooms. I like it the way it is. It has a fun playful and sexy feel. So I agree it should maintain that feel.

How about 3'/3' panels wrapped in felt or fur (or something similar) and mounted on a simple track against the wall. It would have a soft grid look, yet still soft, easy to clean or replace if need be, and inexpensive. Building the track would be quick and easy, and it could be constructed so it's up to code I'm sure. it would be a removable divider basically.

I wish I could find a pic of the idea.