A question for All the lovely ladies of the Fortress!

I ALWAYS admire the beautiful ensembles that the Players of the forum sport in their pictures. From the hats to the heels and everything inbetween. :D But one of my favorites are the underwear G-strings,lace, thongs, boy shorts whatever it is I Love them. My question to the ladies is do you like see your male slaves in sexy and or erotic underwear? If so is there anything you like or would like to see someone in? Thanks @$)-( AKA the Coffee guy ( ask Jessy she will explain)

My favorite is anything really frilly... satin, ruffles, lace, bows...you get the picture! But more specifically thongs. Silly slaves can't seem to keep their naughty bits from falling out and you know they get punished for that! :)

One of my feisty subbies I call 'bubble-butt' always wears buttless underwear that is pretty much just a pouch for the front package and a strap around the waist and the sides of the butt, similar to a jock strap LOL It was unique and I liked the way it makes the butt look ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for responding to my post Mistress Sueng! I recently received a gift bag containing some " non traditional" underwear. As I have been wearing loose fitting boxers as long as I can remember ( I know a little boring!) I was somewhat uneasy with wearing tight fitting jock straps, mesh thongs, ect. So the reason for my post was to get the opinion of some beautiful young ladies who are always adorned in sexy lingerie. And from the response from you and Mistress Kang I feel slightly more comfortable wearing the contents of my gift bag. Since you said your into underwear thats frilly, has lace, ruffels and bows this is probably right up your alley as it contains a mixture of all the things you seem to like Mistress Seung. Thank you kindly Coffee Guy!

http://www.bodyaware.com/MZ-showdetail? ... 4980030556

One time I put some really hot gold spandex booty shorts on a boy, who was quite slender and furry. I must admit that it turned me on incredibly. The shorts were made for a girl so there was no room for his package to sit, it just started to slip out of one of the legs. So naughty! I asked him to wear them in public one day, which he has yet to do. Good thing spring is almost here!!

xo

Thanks for remembering me and my bubble butt.It's been a while and I still have that sling shot type underwear.The economy has kept me off the playing field lately.Of course,My bubble would look good in anything;it's my best and only redeeming feature.LOL!!! :oops: :roll: That miss choi is like WOW!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon Mistress Seung! I am sorry I misspoke when I said " Brandy" The day before I wrote that post I watched and copied the Austin Powers trilogy ( International Man of Mystery The Spy Who Shagged Me, and Goldmember)

So I had an Austin Powers mindset when I wrote the post. I should have just came out and said " Horney" instead of "Brandy" but I was trying not to seem like the perv :o I am by sugarcoating my words. I do apologize! As far as the set is concerned its very sexy and would look a billion times better on you than it would me. A little flamboyant for me LOL. I did however for the first time wear one of the gifts I received over the weekend. I know its not your exact style but this is definitely kinda out of my comfort zone.

[attachment=1]LuxeJockSmall09C.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]LuxeJockFull09.jpg[/attachment]