Novelty Sunglasses

Guest Mistress Kang

I saw these sunglasses in a book and I just can't get it out of my head! They are just SO FUN!!! I've looked all over the net and the Village for them but can't find anything even close. PLEASE HELP!!! ;-)

53_085828ce8cab2f8f3ddfd920a08bdb93

I saw these sunglasses in a book and I just can't get it out of my head! They are just SO FUN!!! I've looked all over the net and the Village for them but can't find anything even close. PLEASE HELP!!! ;-)

Jessy,

I would contact the makers of that book, ask them questions regarding your interest in those sun glasses. Find out who the photographer was, who took that photo and then the model wearing the sunglasses....all that investigation work could lead you to answers you seek.

Mistress Kang:

I will try my own search to see what I can come up with.

Setting aside the free tax work I'm doing for friends and love ones, the medical care I'm receiving from the heartless beating you gave me while Vu giggled (LOL) and March Madness I will try to help my Greatest Mistress.

Dannyboy

I'll take the lazy mans route, just buy two different pair of glasses break them and krazy glue them together. :P

I'll take the lazy mans route, just buy two different pair of glasses break them and krazy glue them together. :P

mustanggt:

My first reaction is that you solved the problem the way Alexander the Great did, "cutting the Gordian knot."

As a practical matter I don't think the krazy glue solution will work so easily if at all.

Nice try anyway.

Dannyboy

closest thing to it i could find -

Max:

I saw those on that site. It seems that there are no "asymmetrical" novelty sunglasses being offered at all. It's beginning to look like mustangs suggestion might be the only possibility. It's just too much to expect krazy glue to hold up though.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, very impressed with the "asymmetrical" approach. it was a word that escaped me, i was using the half cat-eye and half jackie-o design. all i found was something out of a thomas dolby video! the best advice i heard was look in the credits for the book, for the list of accessories on the models and search those designers. -toby

Thanks guys! I emailed customer service at GogglesandGlasses.com asking about those glasses wutang posted and here was their response LOL

****************************************************************************************************

Hi Ms. Kang,

I have had 50 requests for this guys glasses, he had them made back in the 60's by cutting and gluing two glasses together. We have been trying to buy or have these made for several years now with no luck.

His name is Rick Elmore AKA professor "Gizmo" and I think he's from San Francisco

http://klezmo.com/bio_member_elmore.html

Here is a video of him

Sorry we couldn't help, best regards.

Gary

Thank you, for your business 8-)

http://www.gogglesandglasses.com

****************************************************************************************************

And the search goes on...

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!! (LOL)

***************************************************************************************

Hi Ms. Kang,

I have some good news. We are having these glasses manufactured and they will come in several colors. It will take about 60 days for them to arrive. If it's ok, I will email you when they arrive. Thanks for the inspiration to look into having these made again.

Best regards,

Gary

***************************************************************************************

Wow....

• 1 month later...

No word from Gary yet LOL But then again, I should probably just check their site like a good consumer would... But I've been too occupied sporting my new vintage (haha oxy-moron) sunglasses!

Aren't they K-OO-L?! Turquoise...metal...and super cool arms!!!

53_9c10d5c673672fadd2620f3fa3702bc4

53_e2d22257a2040b6e0739fcb59d95d7be

No word from Gary yet LOL But then again, I should probably just check their site like a good consumer would... But I've been too occupied sporting my new vintage (haha oxy-moron) sunglasses!

Dear Mistress Kang:

I wouldn't think these photos are about the glasses. Upon first glance I could picture Grace Kelly as a movie star and then I could picture Grace Kelly transform to Princess Grace upon marrying Prince Ranier.

These are photos of royalty and the photogenic beauty of Mistress Kang. The only thing out of place is the yellow cab.

Dannyboy

Jessy,

You are always beautiful, no matter what you are wearing or hopefully not wearing ;) Anyway, although I am miles from you in person, my heart will always long for your sweet touch and firm grip. On that note, I want to wish you the happiest of Birthdays and to tell you that I am so thankful that us pervs are blessed to have you in our lives.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Randy

please know that my heart is ALWAYS in the right place, even though I may seem creepy at times......

Have and excellent Birthday!!!!

Randy

1421_3f2695174d4bbce3ebfb44c8c5279d4b

In reference to novelty sunglasses. There is this pair of asymmetrical sunglasses that a friend of mine in london had that she lost at a rave we were at. They were really cool and she was really sad that shed never find a pair like them again. While I was walking down the boardwalk on venice beach yesterday I happened to find the exact pair she had but in brown. If anyone could find a site that has the same sunglasses in black or blue that would be amazing... I'd give her my new pair but they are just tooo fun to give up. I'm at the airport now so I can't post a pic yet, but I will as soon as I get to an actual computer.