Photo requests for mZ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear mistress Zhao,

With your mystic personna anything you do would be provocative. Some ideas a nursing short outfit would be great as you slowly reveal your treasure in examination.I think with your stern look you have a police outfit as you wield that night stick and bring justice to a slave,.an outfit to portray a hot celebrety type flirtatous and hot tantalizing and flirtatous getting to your core sexuality finally flaunting it all . Ha I am hot just thinking about you.Well if you need a lowly slave model for your pictures I would be honored to be tortured by you to help out. I can not wait to see you . in any setup I know it would be great FS(Spockme)

Requests for a photo shoot? I've sesssioned a number of times with Ms Ahn,

and nothing turns me on more than some serious ball-busting... I'm sure I'm

not alone. If you could include a ball-busting sequence in your photo-shoot,

I'm sure it'll be much appreciated by your fans.

SlaveD

Requests for a photo shoot? I've sesssioned a number of times with Ms Ahn,

and nothing turns me on more than some serious ball-busting... I'm sure I'm

not alone. If you could include a ball-busting sequence in your photo-shoot,

I'm sure it'll be much appreciated by your fans.

SlaveD

SlaveD,

As long as we could use your balls, I'm in.

xo

Dear mZ,

I was excited to learn that the next photo set will be of yourself. I am kind of liking the whole Vampire idea myself. But you do have such a wild and vivid imagination that if you let it run wild, the sky is the limit. I just pray that by the end of the shoot, your entire gorgeous naked body is on display, as ultimately that is my true meaning of the kind of sexiness that I find completely irresistible. I would just like to thank you in advance for giving me something to drool over.

Hi, Mistress Zhao! Thank You for permission to speak.

While a vampire would definitely show Your sensuous side, maybe a side You haven't explored as much as behind the camera, my favorite pic of You (among many) is wearing Your corset holding the ruler behind You: http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Zhao/Gal ... /index.htm That no-nonsense look of Yours sends shivers down a worm's spine. How do You do it? Do You do it for Your country?

So i'm thinking a long Chinese army coat and hat, something cliche Communist, with Your legs maybe once in awhile peeking out between the coat. You know where i'm heading. Holding Your smoldering sensuality behind the officialdom, You take me Into the back room for interrogation. Nudity? It's enough to be in the same room with You, afraid of You.

mZ,

First- you really take some great pics for the Fortress!

I would love to see any of the switches or subs tied in a racequeen outfit, shiny pantyhose, and some heels :mrgreen:

Kinda like this: http://www.cammyfan.com/Cammy-fan/fan-i ... ueens1.jpg

I know it's totally different than the other stuff you've done, but I figured I'd throw it out there!

Thanks!

Dear Mistress Zhao,

My first post on the Fortress, after lurking here for months!

You are so deliciously feminine that a well-tailored man's suit would be a perfect contrast. You could even accessorize with a pretty sissy.

Or for a completely different look, a cheongsam. This would be my personal fave.

For some outdoor shots, the Sakura Matsuri is coming up in a few weeks (http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/sakura.html). That would be a great setting for either a cosplay outfit or traditional kimono, and it's a fun weekend no matter what you wear.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

For some outdoor shots, the Sakura Matsuri is coming up in a few weeks (http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/sakura.html). That would be a great setting for either a cosplay outfit or traditional kimono, and it's a fun weekend no matter what you wear.

Speechless:

Thank you for pointing out the coming event. In the past, there have been long lines and waits to get in, especially if the spring weather is warm. My dearest Japanese friend, who affectionately calls me ojiechan, usually attends the Cherry Blossom Festivals in Brooklyn and in Washington, D.C. She is a photographer as well.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, all of these scenarios and settings are such fantastic ideas! I'm so glad that Spring is finally upon us! Maybe I can sneak a few near-nudies in a public place with some freshly blooming cherry blossoms!

Ms Zhao,

Fantastic idea! In fact, I have cherry blossoms on one of my arms. You are more than welcome to use them if you would like...lol :D

A provocative image seems to be more about what you don't show than what you show. A delicious visual restraint that allows your juicy imagination take hold. There's a sense of sophistication and mystery, a bewitching magic. The idea of being a Vampire is so blissfully appropriate. I can't wait!!

xo

A provocative image seems to be more about what you don't show than what you show. A delicious visual restraint that allows your juicy imagination take hold. There's a sense of sophistication and mystery, a bewitching magic. The idea of being a Vampire is so blissfully appropriate. I can't wait!!

xo

Zhao,

this book is great for what you are taliking about. It really shows the the combination of beauty and dark latex.

I love your work and look forward to your photos especially of our Jessy. I hope you like the book, i can recommend others that highlight the fetish and latex worlds. here's the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Mammoth-Book-Illu ... 427&sr=1-8

and for more on latex, look at: http://www.latexlair.com/home.html she is amazing and rivals Jessy a little.

Randy

1421_7caafbe528ecd87f58e9dfb52ee3395c

Hey gentlemens,

Do you have any outfit or scenario requests for my next set of photos? I will most likely be taking them of myself, so as long as I'm not engaging in bestiality, I will consider it :D

xo

Your favorite outfit for a strap-on scene (of course with the strap-on). :)