Mistress Seung

felix94

• 4 weeks later...

I too had the most wonderful time with Mistress Seung. I was absolutely taken by her...she took my breath away really--she is so beautiful. I am completely new to this experience, and it is scary to admit that I probably would have done anything she asked if it pleased her!! I would highly recommend her to anyone...except I kind of want to keep her for myself!! ;)

I too had the most wonderful time with Mistress Seung. I was absolutely taken by her...she took my breath away really--she is so beautiful. I am completely new to this experience, and it is scary to admit that I probably would have done anything she asked if it pleased her!! I would highly recommend her to anyone...except I kind of want to keep her for myself!! ;)

thesybarite:

I think you hit the nail on the head. A Fortress Lady will bring so much out of a sub because of her talents, mind and beauty. The hand of Mistress kang is alway close by in this phenomenon.

You have to learn quickly, for your emotional survival, that so many of us would love to run away with a favorite Mistress or two.

Seung and Choi are newer to me and each is so lovely. Vu owns a piece of my heart and MJK is my all-time favorite.

Perhaps seeing more than one Fortress Mistress might be the key to preserving your mental health, LOL

Dannyboy