Slut Training

mwallace

Slut training is training a slut or training one to act like one. Activities can range from various degrees of dressing up, makeup, teaching certain mannerisms, dildo play, etc. Nikki, like every bdsm player, has her own limitations depending on who is training her.

-MJK

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Nikki is extremely sexy, I was a member of her website for a while and was sad to see her absent from the Fortress for a period of time. As you said, she would have her own limitations depending on who was slut training her. That I guess would be my hesitance, in the fact that for me certain limitations would be set that I would deeply desire to exceed. So where a sub, especially Nikki, has a certain appeal to me, not knowing those specific limitations, I would be more likely to schedule an appointment with a Mistress, although a Mistress and sub present together, I think could add an interesting dimension to any session.

• 2 weeks later...

It's best to ask specific questions if you want to know what you can or can't do with a sub (or a domme). I'm sure you have stuff in mind. Just ask. I won't be offended, I'll answer straightforwardly too.

-MJK