Mistress Ahn- new pics

Guest Mistress Kang

I'm assuming Ms Zhao took these photos, and all I can say is that the artistic quality

of Ms Ahn's pictures is astounding -- they should be in a major magazine... these pics

are so sexy that I've already done what Ms Ahn has watched me do many times... I'm

sure that by the time the weekend rolls around, I'm going to be quite sore.

Thank you, Ms Ahn, for being the drop-dead gorgeous goddess that you are... and

thank you, Ms Zhao for your wonderful talent... and, of course, thank you, Ms Kang,

for allowing us to view it all.

SlaveD

Each set of Mistress Ahn's photos are more spectacular than the last. Ms. Zhao's photography gets even better and

Ms. Ahn seems to be even more comfortable and natural in front of the camera, allowing Her great beauty to shine through. These photos remind me that i haven't been able to see Her for too long a period and i hope to rectify that soon. i cannot wait to worship the gorgeous Mistress Ahn and to feel Her powerful blows all over my body once again.

Yours,

pauljay

Mistress Ahn, I hesitate to ask this as it is sort of a personal question, but: why do you have "Kevin" tattooed on your chest?

(I guess I just outted myself as a computer geek.)

Its okay, Im a computer geek too.

I have personal reasons for getting that particular tattoo... I wouldnt usually tell people because its still a touchy subject for me. . .but people keep asking and giving cheeky noncommittal responses won't work forever I suppose.

My younger brother passed away recently, the tattoo is a memorial. I didn't want to get a name, or a

picture- a bit tacky and ghetto. So decided on binary, since its because of him Im such a computer and video game nerd.

So... yea. Now you all know.

Mistress Ahn, I hesitate to ask this as it is sort of a personal question, but: why do you have "Kevin" tattooed on your chest?

I have personal reasons for getting that particular tattoo... I wouldnt usually tell people because its still a touchy subject for me. . .but people keep asking and giving cheeky noncommittal responses won't work forever I suppose.

My younger brother passed away recently, the tattoo is a memorial. I didn't want to get a name, or a

picture- a bit tacky and ghetto. So decided on binary, since its because of him Im such a computer and video game nerd.

Dear Mistress Ahn:

Thank you for sharing that deeply personal information. Please accept my sympathies. Dannyboy

Mistress Ahn.

Sorry for your loss.

Ray

I'm assuming Ms Zhao took these photos, and all I can say is that the artistic quality

of Ms Ahn's pictures is astounding -- they should be in a major magazine... these pics

are so sexy that I've already done what Ms Ahn has watched me do many times... I'm

sure that by the time the weekend rolls around, I'm going to be quite sore.

Thank you, Ms Ahn, for being the drop-dead gorgeous goddess that you are... and

thank you, Ms Zhao for your wonderful talent... and, of course, thank you, Ms Kang,

for allowing us to view it all.

SlaveD

Thanks SlaveD.

I do enjoy watching M. Ahn unravel in front of the camera. She's as sexy as she is goofy.

• 2 months later...