New Mistresses

Housub4you

I find my ladies the old fashioned way- long drives in an unmarked white van with my "Employee Recruitment Kit" (rubber gloves, duct tape and a stun gun). After we've made them commit a few atrocities they nearly always join the team. If not we just superglue the video goggles to their face and seal them in a steel drum for a few weeks. Ever heard that quiet high pitched screaming when you were at the Fortress? Yup, that's our Orientation Barrel. Once they've earned our trust they no longer have to wear the remote control exploding collar- we had a party when we took Choi's off last week.

That and referrals. Women like working for us, we pay more, and have more benefits for less hours than any other dungeon in the States, so they tell their friends. Less fun than the white van though...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I find my ladies the old fashioned way- long drives in an unmarked white van with my "Employee Recruitment Kit" (rubber gloves, duct tape and a stun gun). After we've made them commit a few atrocities they nearly always join the team. If not we just superglue the video goggles to their face and seal them in a steel drum for a few weeks. Ever heard that quiet high pitched screaming when you were at the Fortress? Yup, that's our Orientation Barrel. Once they've earned our trust they no longer have to wear the remote control exploding collar- we had a party when we took Choi's off last week.

That and referrals. Women like working for us, we pay more, and have more benefits for less hours than any other dungeon in the States, so they tell their friends. Less fun than the white van though...

Surprised this didn't get more attention.

It seems to me that the Mistresses at the fortress are all very happy with their employment situation.

While not all appeal to me to invite them to session with me. They are all dressed well clean and desirable.

The management seems to be very aware of how to treat their clients with respect and with fairness.

This is why always return to the Fortress plus the BEST reason, MINA JUNG!

All the best,

wolf