Gift of Citrus LOL

Guest Mistress Kang

I just had a session with JKismyfavorite, I had my fun, but I made him expire earlier than usual (lol) I just wanted to say THANKS for bring me all those YUMMY, JUICY, SWEET and SUPER DEEE-LISH citrus fruits! Since 8:30pm last night I've eaten 4 clementines, 2 tangelos, 2 huge oranges, and 1 grapefruit. I'm saving the blood orange for last ;-)

I just had a session with JKismyfavorite, I had my fun, but I made him expire earlier than usual (lol) I just wanted to say THANKS for bring me all those YUMMY, JUICY, SWEET and SUPER DEEE-LISH citrus fruits! Since 8:30pm last night I've eaten 4 clementines, 2 tangelos, 2 huge oranges, and 1 grapefruit. I'm saving the blood orange for last ;-)

You deserve all the rewards you can that come your way.

Usually I try to make him last till I've gotten tired of trying to tire him out for the night LOL

Thanks JKismyfavorite! Now I'm TOTALLY (re-)addicted to oranges (and citrus) again! I start eating one, and *just* as it's about to get good and juicy...I'm DONE! *siiiigh*

reading your post just reminded me i had a big assed bag of fat juicy navel oranges in the car i forgot.

went and got it, kinda tripped in the living room, got a massive rugburn on top of my bigtoe (scrapped of a layer of skin) owwwie! totally just happen in the last 5 minutes.

so anywho, my parents have like 37 acres of land, grow all sorts of cirtus (blood oranges & kumquats also) and an assload of avacado. i so dont like avacado as a result. love those blood oranges.. guess they are in season now too.

pity i'm 3000 miles away, darn it... could drop off a bundle of stuff.

reading your post just reminded me i had a big assed bag of fat juicy navel oranges in the car i forgot.

went and got it, kinda tripped in the living room, got a massive rugburn on top of my bigtoe (scrapped of a layer of skin) owwwie! totally just happen in the last 5 minutes.

so anywho, my parents have like 37 acres of land, grow all sorts of cirtus (blood oranges & kumquats also) and an assload of avacado. i so dont like avacado as a result. love those blood oranges.. guess they are in season now too.

HAHAHAHA I hurt you indirectly via internet ;-))))

That's really cool about your parent's farm! Lucky you... I don't like avocados either, except for guacamole - fresh! JKimf dropped off more and I'm almost done with it all (thanks ;-))! I have gotten all kinds of goodies in the mail...cookies, pop tarts, themed chocolates, truffles, a plant!! LOL

Come to think of it, I'm a very lucky girl to have such devoted thoughtful subbies! Once I had a subbie personally deliver (all the way from DC!) a box of pop tarts!

It's ok, if you can't send it I understand..........

HAHAHAHA I hurt you indirectly via internet ;-))))

That's really cool about your parent's farm! Lucky you... I don't like avocados either, except for guacamole - fresh! JKimf dropped off more and I'm almost done with it all (thanks ;-))! I have gotten all kinds of goodies in the mail...cookies, pop tarts, themed chocolates, truffles, a plant!! LOL

Come to think of it, I'm a very lucky girl to have such devoted thoughtful subbies! Once I had a subbie personally deliver (all the way from DC!) a box of pop tarts!

It's ok, if you can't send it I understand..........

i agree with you.. avocados are only yummy all pimped out in guacamole.. otherwise, they were target practice for me when growing up (as if my father didnt have enough issues with the squirrels eaten them, finding avocados with .22 bullet holes in them.. he no liked :D ).

and yes, remote pain transference... it was all stingy and ...ugh... so for your gratification, here's a photo :)) sorry bout the "hobbit toes" and the most excellent camera work (not Ms Zhao here) :))

c090429130928.jpg

pop tarts from DC. they must make them extra special there. very cool of your subbies to send random gifts out to you, sure it's wonderful to see an unexpected package of goodies just appear. i'll have to see what dad has available and so forth. occasionally he has pomegranates too. i'd snatch something from Tijuana for you, but given the recent news, seems like you may not want (swine flu and all :o ).

LOL ok so a vu w/swine flu? LOL

Dear Mistress Kang:

It rhymes but I wouldn't want poor Vu to suffer.

Thinking of Johnny Cash singing "A Boy Named Sue" How about a girl named Vu.

"My name is Vu

How do you do?

Now you're gonna die!!!

Vu is too kind to kill anybody in session. I think torture is her limit.

Dannyboy