Guess The Mistress

Mistress Tran

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you have been slapped across the face by these hands....hopefully you were paying attention enough to figure out which hands belongs to which Mistress.

Good luck.....maybe another lacy thong reward?

Rule:

2 guess max!

OK, second guess, clockwise from 1 O'Clock - mZhao, mChen, mTran, mChoi, mLin

1324340781[/url]' post='30155']

I wish. Imagine all the things I could do with those two extra little fingers....

Well if it was 6 fingers I would be throwing a whole bunch of Princess Bride quotes at you right now. Even though I got the sign wrong that was an easy hint. Sadly I don't know even 2/3 of the hands on the table. sad.gif-toby

I already used up both of my chances to guess so if I try again, I would be cheating - but I can't wait to find out who each Fortress Goddess is in the photo - it's amazing how these Guess the Mistress games look fairly easy in the beginning & then as it goes on it gets so complex - the photos are taken in such a clever way that only an eye for the slightest detail & a very good memory can solve the puzzle - once again, I'm stumped - but it was fun trying to guess.

Lucky guess :)

***BONUS ROUND***

One can easily see that none of the hands in the picture are mine, as I probably have the most distinguishable right hand. Does anyone know why?

You have an Omega tattoo on the ring finger of your right hand, correct? If i win this, it'll be the first time. I'm kind of giddy about it. :)

Many of you have been slapped across the face by these hands....hopefully you were paying attention enough to figure out which hands belongs to which Mistress.

Good luck.....maybe another lacy thong reward?

Rule:

2 guess max!

well, someone said it is a guessing game...so let's guess...

I was looking forward to playing this like mastermind... where you know how many right colours you picked and how many are on the right spot

but since hints like that aren't coming, here's my guess:

starting with the white sleeve, and clockwise from there:

Ms. Ree, Ms. Zhao, Ms. Tran, Ms. Lin and Ms. Chen

Or so you claim...if anyone could have won this game, I thought perhaps you woffy. Tsk tsk someone has some studying to do...

Or so you claim...if anyone could have won this game, I thought perhaps you woffy. Tsk tsk someone has some studying to do...

Not that I'm making any excuses here, Mistress Jung, but the picture was pretty grainy and it was hard to distinguish the texture of their beautiful hands. The worst thing was that I didn't include Mistress Zhao, who I've had the most experience with. I wonder if she'll be angry. Maybe she won't see this post so I won't have to explain myself.

All wrong and the answer is:

Starting from 1 o'clock and going clockwise: Chen, Zhao, Tran, Lin, Choi.

Some of you were close but just a few hands were mixed up. Good luck next time as I wont be so nice in my response to your inevitable wrong guesses.

Sooo close!