Mistress Choi session

spockme

Yesterday I had a 4 hour session mostly with Mistress Choi. Mistress Kang several times came into the session .I must say Mistress Kang has a great ablity in finding new MIstresses to become part of the Fortress Family. Mistress Choi is a beautiful and intelligent woman I found her interesting to talk too.She is sensitive to your feelings and is playful and can make a painful session as you want.I was happy to see Mistress Choi loved to hurt me, just staying for 4 hours proves the point. Of course for me Mistress Kang is suprerme in style and appearance . I can only say The Fortress has another potential star in Mistress Choi,well worth the session to explore.

Yesterday I had a 4 hour session mostly with Mistress Choi. Mistress Kang several times came into the session .I must say Mistress Kang has a great ablity in finding new MIstresses to become part of the Fortress Family. Mistress Choi is a beautiful and intelligent woman I found her interesting to talk too.She is sensitive to your feelings and is playful and can make a painful session as you want.I was happy to see Mistress Choi loved to hurt me, just staying for 4 hours proves the point. Of course for me Mistress Kang is suprerme in style and appearance . I can only say The Fortress has another potential star in Mistress Choi,well worth the session to explore.

Spokeme,

Lucky you, I haven't been to the Fortress in a long, long while...ah a four session with my favorite might kill me!

Spokeme,

Lucky you, I haven't been to the Fortress in a long, long while...ah a four session with my favorite might kill me!

Sorry bout that meant Spockme, that handle messes with me.