Bondage ideas

Taz

I agree with MZhao....you need another body. You can do a bit of CBT bondage but outside of that you can do anything that much fun.

hahaha one hand clapping hahaha

I just started getting into bondage and CBT and sometimes I try to practice on myself but I could never get things tied properly. Does anyone know of any good techniques on how to get started?

A Silly Slave

I disagree, self bondage is infinitely more enjoyable than one hand clapping (interesting article by the way) LOL

I've heard brilliant ways some have performed satisfying self bondage- some prefer rope while others like metal, and leather, and, well, just use your imagination!

One of my subs described a method he used before he had ever thought of serving a Domme, it is, to date, one of my favorite stories.

He would open all the locks for the event using the key which he would then put, suspended by a string, inside a container filled with water inside the the freezer. Once it was completely frozen, he'd remove the ice from the container, place it on a tray and proceed to restrain himself in heavy metal cuffs and chains next to this tray.

He told me he'd start out completely nude except for a leather hood freshly fitted over his head- I imagine his body heat, from being so aroused, would quickly fill up it's cavity, I could almost *see* him peering through holes in the hood, watching as a pair of bare arms would proceed to lock him down each limb at a time. After hooding himself, he'd lock on metal ankle cuffs to with a chain leading to a chain wrapped around his thighs with it's last links locked together by padlock, and that was attached to another chain he'd wrapped around his waist, he'd then position himself on his stomach and finish locking both of his wrists in metal cuffs and attached them to a link on the waist chain on each side of his body with a padlock.

He'd be laying face down on his stomach with his legs bound together, wrists bound to his sides and his head completely covered. He'd squirm around for a good long while, until there were two wet messes- then he'd squirm towards the center of the wet mess and retrieve the cold key with his mouth, hands...and work himself out of it all.

*That* is a creative form of self bondage. No need for cbt, it was all in the timing :) I'm sure he had opt out features in place, maybe there was a heater button/switch within his reach and positioned to melt the block faster?

Is there any particular form of bondage you're more interested in? Rope? Metal?

I think for the purpose of self-bondage, metal cuffs and shackles are definitely easier and more plausible. Just click and go.

Rope bondage takes more time and diligence, as well as an awareness of where knots land and the comfort/discomfort you intend to create with the rope.

Rope is also easier to attain, more malleable and versatile than metal shackles or handcuffs. Not to mention friendlier for beginners.

I just started getting into bondage and CBT and sometimes I try to practice on myself but I could never get things tied properly. Does anyone know of any good techniques on how to get started?

A Silly Slave

You should purchase a dress mannequin and practice until your muscle memory takes over, and you don't have to think about the mechanics of what you are doing. Midori has a great book for new learners to rope.

A Silly Slave

The best guide I have found while looking for many years is BOOK + DVD SET: Arisue Go's Kinbaku Mind and Techniques 2

It's well explained step by step instructions that covers good floor technics. Beats all other bondage books I've come across.

Only drawback is you might get hooked on Kinbaku ( Kinbaku (緊縛?) means 'tight binding Kinbaku-bi (緊縛美?) which literally means 'the beauty of tight binding'. Kinbaku (also Sokubaku, bakujojutsu, and senyojo jutsu) is a Japanese style of bondage or BDSM which involves tying up the bottom using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope–often jute and generally around 6 mm in diameter, but sometimes as small as 4mm, and between 7m-8m long). Reference Wikipedia )

HD.

I know I'm just a rookie to bondage and I want to prepare myself before I visit the fortress. Who would be the best Mistress to break me in?

I believe there is a place for bondage in every scene- whether one is physically bound, mentally restrained, or limited by their own inflexibility of muscles or morals :) I use creative bondage techniques and see every experience as an opportunity to test run a new idea, so I end up using a different technique for restraints every single time, if not just a variation.

Revealing the tricks of my trade here on an open forum would defeat the element of surprise among others. I will say, however, my bondage style reflects my brand of "fetish play"- efficient, effective, adaptable, unique.

I am not at all competitive in nature, I simply appreciate things, in this instance, bondage, done *right*; when I apply bondage intended to be inescapeable I'll always welcome a genuine struggle in attempt to escape. It's thrilling to witness subs exert the last of their futile energy, overcome with the look of despair and then, depending on..my mood, I'll sometime follow this up by using my...pseudo-appendage-affixation to forcefully and repetitively visit the lowest hole of their grimace- ahh fun times, fun, fun times...

I'm very familiar with each of the Fortress Players' preferred techniques and those in which they excel. If a sub tells us he enjoys bondage, we (each of our Players) could and would restrain him during the course of the session. If a sub does not tell us he enjoys bondage, from experience I've found that (obviously aside from me) Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran are the ones that would and have successfully found a way to combine bondage in the scene- because it is a true passion, and I only speak for myself. Whether or not bondage is as much of a passion of theirs does not change the fact that we are sufficiently willing and able to utilize it at every opportunity.

Hope this helps in your decision making. Or, you could choose to begin now with the slightest of your submission by following my instruction to submit to us (as a trio, duo or just one-on-one, your choice) thus allowing yourself the experience of my *promise* (above read).

I believe there is a place for bondage in every scene- whether one is physically bound, mentally restrained, or limited by their own inflexibility of muscles or morals :) I use creative bondage techniques and see every experience as an opportunity to test run a new idea, so I end up using a different technique for restraints every single time, if not just a variation.

Revealing the tricks of my trade here on an open forum would defeat the element of surprise among others. I will say, however, my bondage style reflects my brand of "fetish play"- efficient, effective, adaptable, unique.

I am not at all competitive in nature, I simply appreciate things, in this instance, bondage, done *right*; when I apply bondage intended to be inescapeable I'll always welcome a genuine struggle in attempt to escape. It's thrilling to witness subs exert the last of their futile energy, overcome with the look of despair and then, depending on..my mood, I'll sometime follow this up by using my...pseudo-appendage-affixation to forcefully and repetitively visit the lowest hole of their grimace- ahh fun times, fun, fun times...

I'm very familiar with each of the Fortress Players' preferred techniques and those in which they excel. If a sub tells us he enjoys bondage, we (each of our Players) could and would restrain him during the course of the session. If a sub does not tell us he enjoys bondage, from experience I've found that (obviously aside from me) Mistress Zhao and Mistress Tran are the ones that would and have successfully found a way to combine bondage in the scene- because it is a true passion, and I only speak for myself. Whether or not bondage is as much of a passion of theirs does not change the fact that we are sufficiently willing and able to utilize it at every opportunity.

Hope this helps in your decision making. Or, you could choose to begin now with the slightest of your submission by following my instruction to submit to us (as a trio, duo or just one-on-one, your choice) thus allowing yourself the experience of my *promise* (above read).

Mental bondage. Being bound from the inside. You are uniquely talented in that arena, Mistress Kang and there really is no escape.

Mistress Kang,

The thought of being so well restrained that you get pleasure from seeing me tire myself in an exhaustive effort to free myself is exciting. Not just feigning a struggle but truly attempting to free myself During the process or soon after, the follow up you describe in the paragraph above is something that excites me very much. I just don't know if I can handle it that part of this type of scenario but I yearn to handle it. I have a feeling your unabashed passion for it would make me a hot mess by the end of it all.

Danny

Mistress Kang,

This sounds most exciting to me. My girlfriend is intrigued by this as well and may want to accompany me to get a few pointers so she may continue the treatment. She loves to watch me get humiliated by other women. Would it be ok if she joined us?