men crying

quirkpok

Dear Mistress Kang,

what do You estimate is the %age of men crying like little girls in Your sessions ?

quirk....

A good deal of gender behavior is conditioned by society. There is no biological assignment of crying to little girls and not to big girls or adult women. By the same token, nature did not make it more difficult for men to cry and in some societies crying by a man is considered a sign of strength.

I wonder why you didn't say "crying like little boys?"

If men could cry more often, the life span of men would be increased vis a vis women. It's not physically heathly to repress emotions.

Please don't take this as a personal criticism. You just touched upon a point that prompts this response.

Dannyboy

Crying has always been a touchy subject for me because I've spent most of my life attempting to suppress my emotions. In the past few years I've accepted the fact that i,m an emotional person and sometimes it's better to let go than to hold in.

Last week I took my rapidly deteriorating cat to the Vet for the last time. The Vet agreed it was the right time and we humanely ended his life. There was a time I would have fought my emotions every step of the way but no more. I cried from the minute I woke up that morning, during the ride to the vet, through the whole process, and then some during the day. On Memorial Day I buried his ashes and those of several other dogs and cats I've lost over the years and cried some more.

There was a time I would be embarrassed to cry or even tell anyone about it but I think it makes me a more sympathetic person. I've been told many times that I,m a good listener and I think this is part of it.

Ray

Dear Mistress Kang,

what do You estimate is the %age of men crying like little girls in Your sessions ?

quirk...

Reflecting a bit more on your question, I wonder if you would like to share your own experiences in the scene. Have you ever cried in session? What do you think of those who cry in session?

Dannyboy

my experience is actuall a single one, and yes i cried.

i went to that asian Lady and had to do some household chores for her, naked. then minutes before her girlfriends arrived, i had to get dressed like a girl. then serve them tea and do the dishes, then do a strip-tease for them. so far so good, even if i know that i am a very bad dancer and they all had their fun, then they made a kind of card-game and i only later understood that they were playing "who is making him cry ..... i had to be kneeling naked in front of the winner and look into her eyes, she then kicked my balls, i had to kiss her foot, say "thank You" and look back into her eyes, waiting for the next kick. that until i cried.

what i still not understand is: did i cry out of pain or was it the cumulated humiliation ?

my experience is actuall a single one, and yes i cried.

i went to that asian Lady and had to do some household chores for her, naked. then minutes before her girlfriends arrived, i had to get dressed like a girl. then serve them tea and do the dishes, then do a strip-tease for them. so far so good, even if i know that i am a very bad dancer and they all had their fun, then they made a kind of card-game and i only later understood that they were playing "who is making him cry ..... i had to be kneeling naked in front of the winner and look into her eyes, she then kicked my balls, i had to kiss her foot, say "thank You" and look back into her eyes, waiting for the next kick. that until i cried.

what i still not understand is: did i cry out of pain or was it the cumulated humiliation ?

quirk...

Fascinating scenario. The only part that I couldn't deal with is being kicked in the balls. I doubt that I would be able to take a second kick after receiving the first one. As to crying, I don't know that I would even be conscious.

Some Mistresses I know love ballbusting but are disappointed because so few can tolerate the pain.

Dannyboy

I found out about a thing called "ball bustin" on the internet. There's some dudes out there who like that. I don't think that would make me cry. I think I'd puke, then pass out and crack my skull on the floor. I don't care if that's the way to get a good position in the Emperor's court; I'd rather stay a peasant and get laid once in a while.

quirk,

Sounds like you had a helluva time with the Asian tai-tais. Maybe you were already feeling quite humiliated and the eye contact and ball busting were the deal-breakers, triggering your well of tears. Sometimes an overwhelming experience where you feel like you're jumping through hoops to please everyone builds up a lot of emotional tension and the smallest (or most physically painful) thing simply triggers all the tension to release.

Good for you for crying. Especially while dressed up like a little sissy. It's cathartic, yes?

Thanks for the great party idea, too! HAHAHAHA :twisted:

I've dated a few guys that let it spill in front of me. It would only be once though because after it happened I'd break up with them. Maybe it was because I felt that they were "conquered" or there was no more challenge left in the relationship. This was when I was in high school and the few years after.

Hey everyone... my vigin post here. Anyway I believe it's emotion that invokes the crying and not necessarily the physical pain. While one's intolerance for pain can certainly make one cry but it's more probably (forgive me for speculating but...) for Woffyboy the bond he had with a loving pet that was broken which caused a strong emotion, I'm sure some of Kang's loving bfs were devastated and emotionally affected, Quirk's experience may also speak at the moment where the look may have invoked a strong enough emotion after pent up humiliation to let it all out, also to Zhao's point it is a catharsis of sorts to expell such strong emotions. Must have been some interesting sessions. I am hoping my first to be as interesting and fun.

Regards to all... great to be here,

Tamious

Every time I look at my wife...HA! HA!

mustanggt:

I'm going out on a limb here. I would gamble that your wife is not a member of this forum.

Dannyboy

If she was that would be the end of my allowance, no more fortress for the stanger, no more expensive toys and I'd have to find a job eeewwww!...the thought. :o

mustanggt:

I seem to recall having that conversation with Her Royal Vuness. I am very happy at home though.

Dannyboy

i laugh minnie times, but so far cried only once at The Fortress. It was a totally mental session and i was gone from the beginning, so deep inside me, i couldn't look at myself in the mirror. Only at the end did i blubber like a baby. Yes cathartic. It can be life changing even. It can be love.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, everybody, can we play the crying game some night at Fortress? I'm a screamer, but what really breaks me down is crying. And I know no one wants to lose status in the eyes of Mistress Kang, right?

lashee:

To some, crying is not a loss of status. It can be a sincere offering to his Mistress and or a well needed cathartic release. Some Mistresses actually appreciate the trust and sharing of deeper emotions.

Dannyboy

I'll have to admit this song turned me into a total sissy. Lol.

http://www.imeem.com/corleone2289/music/DY0B5b0r/oceans-twelve-soundtrax-l-appuntamento/

Ornella Vanoni - L'appuntamento (English)

I've Been Mistaken So Many Times By Now That I Already Know

that Today Is Almost A Certainty

i've Been Wrong About You But Once More

that You Can Change My Life...

to Accept This Strange Appointment

has Been A Madness!

i Am Sad Among The People

that You Are Passing By Me

but The Nostalgia Of Seeing You Again

it Is Stronger Than Weeping:

this Sun Shines On On My Face

a Sign Of Hope.

i Am Waiting When Suddenly

you Appear In A Distance!

love, Make It Soon, I Don't Resist...

if You Don't Come, I Don't Exist

i Don't Exist, I Don't Exist...

and The Time Has Passed And It's Raining

but Only To Wait

it Doesn't Concern Me What The World Thinks

i Don't Want To Go.

i Look Inside Myself And I Wonder

but I Don't Feel Anything;

i Only Have Is Hope

lost Among The People.

love Is You Already Late And I Don't Resist...

if You Don't Come I Don't Exist

i Don't Exist, I Don't Exist...

lights, Cars, Showcases, Roads

everything Seems So Confusing

my Shadow Has Gotten Tired Of Following Me

the Day Dies Slowly.

it Doesn't Befit Me To Return To My House

to My Sad Life

this Life That I Wanted To Give To You

you Have Crumbled Between The Fingers.

love Pardons But I Don't Resist...

forever, I Don't Exist Now