Zhao Tops Seung

Guest Mistress Kang

Who should Switch Seung (as a Mistress) dominate in our next photo shoot?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Switch Seung (as a Mistress) dominate in our next photo shoot?

• Switch Choi
    • Switch Xing

Yesterday was the FIRST shoot we've EVER had with a Mistress topping a submissive!! Mistress Zhao and Switch Seung were our pioneers and they did such an awesome job - thanks guys! ;-)) I can honestly say that yesterday was the MOST FUN I've ever had during a shoot! It was a day of "firsts" for a few things actually...but I'll leave that up to the other party to share LOL In regards to the shoot though, I can give you a few hints (lol) - in the first set, Mistress Zhao sports a strict leather look as she dominates Switch Seung in her pink and white ribbons and bows. In the second set, they are sharing some wine and things get crazy hair is pulled and Seung ends up in a hogtie! Oh mZ... LOL Processing photos now so be patient! ;-)

Next week I'm looking forward to shooting Ahn topping Choi. I'm sure your imagination is running away with your hearts aren't they? LOL I've already got some ideas in my head. I'm open to hear more?!

I've created a poll for EVERYONE to participate in. I *SAID* *EVERYONE*!

Thank you (lol) ;-)

It was indeed a LOT of fun. Mistress Seung is such a great actress/model, too. I really thought I was hurting her at times ;) Hopefully the photographer got some shots where I wasn't mouth-wide-open-laughing. All I wanted to do was be ruthlessly mean, but it was difficult trying to summon true meanness for Seung, who was so helpless and adorable! :twisted:

The photos will be both a hot and a total riot. I can't wait!!

Really great shoot! Glad to see you guys branch out! Zhao and Sueng are both adorable. I really like the fact that you reach out for suggestions as well. Love to see teacher vs. naughty schoolgirl, teaching the metric system the old fashioned way- always awesome :D Keep up the great pics, makes me wanna get in there more often!

Outstanding photos and subjects. The leather hat on Mistress Zhao is just perfect.

I know what attire I will be humbly requesting the next time I get back to NYC.

Glad you lovely ladies looked to be having so much fun doing the shoot!

Once again, thank You, Mistress Zhao and Ms. Seung for an amazing session, capturing true fun. It is obvious. But also, thank You, Mistress Zhao for talking about it and letting us know that You did attempt "true meanness" with Ms. Seung. It makes my heart leap. And yes You do look awesome in Your leathers and classic facial superiority over Your helpless adorableness Ms. Seung on the floor or tied over the cage so seductively. What a romp! You look so great hog-tie-ing Ms. Seung, and she looks so great hog-tied. The eyes get sore jumping back and forth between the Two of You!

I for myself would love to see Mistress Kang dominating all the girls in the fortress one by one (and maybe sometimes in groups). With her title of Head Mistress -very deserved by the way- won't this be a natural expectation?

In general the idea off ff-dom is great. Maybe different storylines can be tried in the future like wife submitting to lover of hubby, submission to office rival etc...

I just hope that I soon can make up some time to visit these wonderful ladies (ehemm.. let me mention Mistress Kang explicitly one more time) in person.

By the way some input about possible combinations (well, of course in my humble opinion but I think the idea is to get some feedback anyhow):

I somehow feel for ff-dom a mistress except Mistress Kang and Mistress Zhao may not fly very well. Maybe it is the expression/gestures/attitude according to the pictures of the fortress ladies but any other setup could look a bit artificial.

So, I guess Mistress Zhao was a good choice for the first ff-dom shot.

Outstanding photos and subjects. The leather hat on Mistress Zhao is just perfect.

I know what attire I will be humbly requesting the next time I get back to NYC.

Glad you lovely ladies looked to be having so much fun doing the shoot!

Glad you like it. I have an uniform fetish, both for the wearer and the wearee ;)

xo

• 2 weeks later...

Ms Zhao,

I would beg to see some food coloring, a great bowl of buttercream frosting and Ms Kang wearing the black elbow length latex gloves. She could blend up some wonderful colors and dab them in the perfect spots that need a little frosting. Little kisses of confectionary on her perfect and devilish cupcakes. She could match a stripe here and a stripe there, the perfect coverup. I could envision a little forced consumption as well to the naughtiest "tart".

:D -toby

I am seeing it in my head now. Mistress Kang in a creamy white latex apron, with maybe a chef hat on. She's got eggs, flour, even a little oil smeared on her arm/breast. And us girls are dressed like cupcakes in frilly bottom panties and bows on our heads. HAHAHAHA!!!

Mistress Z is sexy but she scares me somehow.

Dear mZ,

I have always loved the way your mind works. :idea: Frilly bottom panties on all the girls and a little oil smeared on Mistress Kang's breasts, now you a painting a pretty exciting picture that I would love to see on film. I certainly LOVE all of the ingredients, sounds delicious.

Kind of a late reply but I had tons of fun on the shoot! The time flew by and once we got into it, I completely forgot we had a photographer there! lol

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pics... I tried not to be as serious in this set, there is a playful side to me as well! :D

Mistress Z is sexy but she scares me somehow.

Mongoose,

I'm not sure this is flattering to my ego at all. Care to explain? :twisted:

Dear MZ.

While I don't speak for Mongoose, I would use the same sentence to mean an beautiful woman who could talk me into trying almost anything. And once all appendages are tightly tied and I'm suspended hanging upside down with an rubber hood which is inflated with water breathing thought a tube I start to realise she was being serious.. :o:lol: :oops:

But I'm sure you wouldn't do that to anyone ;)

HD.

I just don't know where you boys get the idea that I would do *any* harm to *anyone* at all! I am a caring, nurturing, gentle soul who just wants everybody to be happy. Is it my fault that you want to be the fly who gets its wings pulled off, but lands on my plate anyway, knowing the consequences? :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol:

I just don't know where you boys get the idea that I would do *any* harm to *anyone* at all! I am a caring, nurturing, gentle soul who just wants everybody to be happy. Is it my fault that you want to be the fly who gets its wings pulled off, but lands on my plate anyway, knowing the consequences? :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol:

Dear MZ,

I've never implied that you would do real harm to anyone. I just know for a fact that my ego writes checks that my body sometimes is reluctant to cash in.

• [*:1nnkez8c]I'm sure you wouldn't harm me :o
    [*:1nnkez8c]Would I bet ( sort of ) important ( to me, at least ) body parts on that statement, probably. ;)

( Mental note for visiting FortressNYC: make sure Mistress Zhao don't have a plates near by. Make sure that you do not to sit down on any flat and round objects :D )

HD.

4214_4dff5e7706b9d296a6f6066b6a912048