Mistress Zhao dommes Switch Seung (NEW PICS!)

Guest Mistress Kang

We just did super sexy shoot, the first of it's kind for the Fortress Players! Mistress Zhao tops Switch Seung!

Here's the strict set:

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Zhao/Gal ... /index.htm

And here's the fun set:

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Seung/Ga ... /index.htm

My fave from each set are:

53_8f46f96b39746a06dcb43d0db192be0a

and

53_d6737161ba416da9b4bd49168465b995

I want to hear some feedback on these shoots ;-)

My fantasy is to burst into the room to save the helpless Ms Seung from the clutches of the evil Mistress Zhao. Then finding Ms Seung angry with me for interfering. They both capture me and have their way with me.

Some of those positions with Ms Zhao and Ms Seung remind me of my sessions with the diabolical Mistress Zhao...Except my bottom was a heck of a lot redder.

Dear Nistress Kang ,

These photos a re great. they exhibit a badsm picturial of feelings and beauty. You did a great job < I only wish my arm was better to run to the fortress and have a Zaho and Sueng do it to me ,again congrads on great sensual work.Spockme

Amazing work, I absolutely loved both photo sets. Switch Seung seemed like such an obedient slave girl, pink bottom and all, while Mistress Zhao seemed to be getting her fill of enjoyment from the whole scenario. The fun set really turned me on, it kind of reminded me of some sort of experimental slumber party that I had a front row seat to and for some strange reason, just could not take my eyes off of Mistress Zhao's nipples. I definitely hope to see more of this kind of action.

Thanks so much for those extremely well shot sets! Both Zhao & Seung are beautiful and their chemistry looked to be wonderful in both the strict and playful sets. i can't wait to try out that lovely collar to wrists yoke the next time i

visit the Fortress. It would be great to see Ahn dominate Xing along similar lines.

How can you do that to poor Sally Fields I keep asking myself:-)) Ha! Ha!

Oh mustanggt, little ms sally fields will NOT be happy you keep calling her that (lol!) She was offended for weeks after your original post...LOL

My fantasy is to burst into the room to save the helpless Ms Seung from the clutches of the evil Mistress Zhao. Then finding Ms Seung angry with me for interfering. They both capture me and have their way with me.

Some of those positions with Ms Zhao and Ms Seung remind me of my sessions with the diabolical Mistress Zhao...Except my bottom was a heck of a lot redder.

I kinda like that roleplay setup! While you're struggling to loosen the ropes on Seung's thighs (so close to her hoo-hoo LOL) Zhao lands the flogger on the back of your hands and you continue to take the rest of her lashes and Seung plays along like she really wants to be saved and unleashed but not for the reason you think! She wants to be unleashed so she can make her way to the rack of implements and start beating you on you too! LOL

Dear Nistress Kang ,

These photos a re great. they exhibit a badsm picturial of feelings and beauty. You did a great job < I only wish my arm was better to run to the fortress and have a Zaho and Sueng do it to me ,again congrads on great sensual work.Spockme

spockme your typos drive me near nuts! I am not nor will I ever be Nistress Kang (lol) Anyhoo, the girls did a great job as did our photographer, I didn't do much but help with the bondage (since Zhao was so tightly corseted ;-)) and reddening Seung's booty! ;-)

i am sooo jealous of Switch Seung, wish i was in her place

Sooo, that shouldn't be so hard ;-) Hmmm but can't guarantee the photographer will be there, but I'm pretty sure Ms. Zhao would like fresh meat ;-)

Amazing work, I absolutely loved both photo sets. Switch Seung seemed like such an obedient slave girl, pink bottom and all, while Mistress Zhao seemed to be getting her fill of enjoyment from the whole scenario. The fun set really turned me on, it kind of reminded me of some sort of experimental slumber party that I had a front row seat to and for some strange reason, just could not take my eyes off of Mistress Zhao's nipples. I definitely hope to see more of this kind of action.

That's EXACTLY what the scenario was - sort of a slumber party pillow fight gone awry! LOL I personally like this one for nipple action, it's like she's topless but she's still wearing a top LOL

53_6be2a0eed6763c2164446e5ec963ec97

I am very pleased to be making my first ever post at the forum, although I have been a frequent visitor for quite some time now. I would like to start by thanking the beautiful Switch Seung and Ms Ahn for your efforts in creating such a hot, sexy, and realistic bdsm scenario. Of course, a huge thanks to you Jessy for everything you do on a daily basis!! Not only are the recent photos a perfect portrayal of a typical bdsm fantasy being played out at the fortress...they are also very appealing to your dominant clients who enjoy seeing the submissive fortress players in distress. Being an avid fan of this side of the business I felt it was necessary for me to give my positive feedback but also to post a personal thanks to the lovely ladies involved. It was practically a dream come true for me to see Switch Seung getting tied up and tormented by Ms Ahn and I think it was a fantastic idea to post the shots of your players in action!! Needless to say I am hoping to see more of this kind of photos sets in the future and it would be great to see Switch Xing or Switch Choi in similar type roles ;-)

As many are already aware, the entire fortress staff is truly amazing and beautiful in each of their own ways. In my own personal opinion the 3 switch players (Seung, Choi, and Xing) are simply too gorgeous for words!! I have been fortunate enough to have had the experience of meeting with Seung and Choi for submissive sessions and i can not express my gratitude to them enough for their services (I hope to soon have some fun with Xing in the very near future). I can honestly say that i have no preference or a favorite player because every moment of my time spent at the fortress has been unforgettable!! As we can all now visually see from the recent photos, I would highly highly recommend visiting the fortress if you are into having some fun with the most beautiful sub / dom players in nyc! Thanks again and keep up the great work!

BP ;-)

899_a87002036722ea456dcac08a6f7f8c31

That's EXACTLY what the scenario was - sort of a slumber party pillow fight gone awry! LOL I personally like this one for nipple action, it's like she's topless but she's still wearing a top LOL

Ms Zhao and Seung that was quite hot as i enjoyed that pic as well. The gag, the pushed up shirt and those nipples! And I completely agree with you Akiravn1, Ms Zhao's nipples are still my favorites but just a fantastic picture! -toby

How can you do that to poor Sally Fields I keep asking myself:-)) Ha! Ha!

Oh mustanggt, little ms sally fields will NOT be happy you keep calling her that (lol!) She was offended for weeks after your original post...LOL

Dear Mistress Kang:

A certain someone else, bearing some facial similarity to the lovely Seung, took offense to that comparison. Looking back, it is so unimportant now.

I'm happy that you have such lovely Ladies today.

Dannyboy

Dear Nistress Kang ,

spockme your typos drive me near nuts! I am not nor will I ever be Nistress Kang (lol) Anyhoo, the girls did a great job as did our photographer, I didn't do much but help with the bondage (since Zhao was so tightly corseted ;-)) and reddening Seung's booty! ;-)

LOL! I want to know what a Nistress is!!

Dear Mistress ,

A Nistress is an Empress Mistress such as Nistress Kang . A royalty above and beyond a Grand Mistress. This is known bym a Sage such as myself > The Medatative powers leave one with many insights . Your talent and intellect shiould lead you to explore such things.I believe you already are into it. Spockme comes from this state. You should take Jessy and go see Star Treck or i could take both of you if you like and discuss it further. Of course Nistress was a mispelling or was it? FS Spockme

Dear Fortresses,

Spockme is a funny guy, or is he? i love reading these weirdo subs that have got a Fortress thing. Hopefully i can be laughed at in the same way.

Well, it has already been said how lovely and exciting these Two Women are in their pillow fight sessions. i found it Extremely Erotic, almost difficult to watch, which i suppose a good session is. It's like watching Someone you are in love with, then see a whole different side of Them. The excitement just pumps through the roof. Mistress Zhao and Ms. Seung's expression and fun and beauty would make an excellent coffee-table book. If it weren't for Fortress, Hollywood would scoop them up!

i think the photographer was not mentioned so i won't thank her, but thank You, all Mistresses of FortressNYC for being so playful, so beautiful and so serious at what You do.